All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 07'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago

I felt that you didn't really answer the question about what it mean to be a dragon favorite besides them being able to be lovers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good chaptere

I really liked the ending a chick flick with dragons Funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Beautiful story with some deep dilemmas.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
"Favorite"

The relationship has certainly been spiced up w/this "Favorite" issue. I have a feeling there's more to this than has been revealed. I also like the fact that you are not only changing the dynamics of the relationship w/Quang you have also added her wife Mingzhu to the cast. I'm ready for the next installment.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
So unique...

I am enjoying this story so much. It's fresh, inventive, thoughtful, gentle and exciting all in one. I particularly like the differentiated dialogue. Each character has his (or her) own vocabulary and cadence.

Well done; and thank you for sharing the story.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Happy To See You

I have been wondering if you were going to add more to this story. I am very happy to see you came back. Please keep on writing. You have a very good way of making a person think about the people in your story. Luv reading your work.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years ago
You're back!

When I read the first chapter of this story, I was immediately hooked. Like someone else commented, it was so neat to see two different sides of the story and for them not to sound the same. And you're story is unique! I love the characters and internal dialogue, as well as how easily the story flows. This chapter addressed all the right issues, but didn't get bogged down with detail, totally worth 5 stars.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter!!

-Lily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Next chapter please

I really enjoyed this story, usually I'll just read storys when I'm waiting for something but this story has me hooked, although for future reference in the first chapter I read it for a while but it was kinda boring and didn't make sense so I stoped reading but then just yesterday I decided to try it again and read further in and I just couldn't stop reading, so I would maybe start with something to catch the readers attention. Otherwise so far this series is amazing can't wait for the next one!

BluJBluJabout 13 years ago
Thank you ...

for continuing. And for an engaging and very well written story. I'm usually not one for the non-human category, but this is wonderful (in all senses of the word). As someone commented previously, it reminds me of R. A. MacAvoy's 'Tea with the Black Dragon'. However, this time deals with a neophyte, rather than a wise ancient being. And, we are privileged to be along for the learning curve.

Many, many more chapters, PLEASE!

Jim

only_inonly_inabout 12 years ago
Thank you and a book suggestion

I am enjoying your story a lot. I was just wondering, have you ever read Chrome Circle by Mercedes Lackey? If you haven't, I think you would like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous