All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 09'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Fucked up?

Hell no! Complicated maybe, but you also only grow on the complicated. And here seems to be lots of potential for growth.

I really like your story. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This was just great.

And I absolutely love the idea of Chad being turned into a bird- that made me laugh so much, the image of a tiny him with ruffled feathers! This story has such possibilities and you obviously have a brilliant imagination. I can't wait to see where you go next.

NightWatcher19NightWatcher19almost 13 years ago
Please continue

Writing these. I love them

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

She's acting a little over-protective toward Sebastian. It's sweet that she doesn't want him hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oooh thank you for writing these

some of my favorites i always come to check in and see if you have more lol

great job as usual

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
2 Sides Same Coin

what a great way you describe the two sides of reality. You made the spiritual side such a beautiful scene only to be brought back to the painful physical. Sabastain's connection w/Dakota is much stronger than he realized. Thank goodness for Chang. He always seems to be nearby whenever Sabastain learns something new like he did w/he discovered the spiritual side and got introduced to "Milady". That Dakota was being attacked while Chang was here was just luck. And score big points for Chang for taking care of Chad.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Bright, mystical, rational, lovely.

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

And captivating. Quite a bit of a divergence from my wolves and vampires. Your writing has become more fluid with each chapter. I only wish for a bigger chunk of the story each time. Keep it up.

GaladreyilGaladreyilalmost 13 years ago
Hooked

I'll be waiting patiently for one of two things; either a continuance of this story posted here or a full length novel/series published. Your story has captivated me as much as Christopher Paolini has with his Inheritance series and I very much want to read on.

DormDadDormDadalmost 13 years ago
seriously???!!!

I cannot believe you stopped here. I was looking forward to seeing a resolution of the Chad dilemma, but I am now awaiting your next installment. Great work.

RailroadManRailroadManabout 10 years ago
Good Chapter

I was worried that Chad was going to rape Dakota. I hope that you would not have written the act, but still, I am glad that is not what happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous