All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 10'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MazuriMazurialmost 13 years ago

I'm so glad to see the return of Sebastian and Dakota! Perhaps this arrangement with Qiang will be the making of both of them. Or they'll raze the city in a tremendous battle. Either one is acceptable. lol

quiverclawquiverclawalmost 13 years ago
so glad...

to see another chapter! but question, why is it called the pearl 2 chapter 10? i almost panicked and thought i missed a whole book waiting for the next one!

ThistlethornThistlethornalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Title explanation

The reason this went up as Pearl 2 is that this begins the second half of the story, which is titled Whore Spider. I thought I got the title worded the way I wanted, but obviously I didn't. Sorry for any confusion.

Thistlethorn.

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait...

...for more! Is Chad going to make trouble for Sebastian and Dakota? I hope not. At least, I hope a real villain enters the scene. I'm glad it looks like Qiang will turn out to be a decent guy. You're plot line is developing nicely. It is becoming more complex than it originally appeared to be. I understand the need to switch narrative styles, and I think that as long as it remains an omniscient narrator we won't loose any of the closeness we've developed with the characters by being able to see their thoughts.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Hmmm...

Why do I get the feeling that you are setting the stage for disaster? Oh yeah, Qiang supervising Sebastion. That might just do it.

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

What could go wrong? As soon as I read that I fell over laughing. Ah youth.

aestrongaestrongalmost 13 years ago
Amazing story

i love this story. It is so well written as well entertaining. Can't wait for the next chapter.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Moving Forward

in a couple of ways. First off, chapter 11 posted today and I'm moving forward to read it. But more important, you are moving the story forward. I think your decisions to go to the darker side of the story sounds exciting. So exciting in fact that my comments end here! Remember I said chapter 11 posted today and here I go!

BluJBluJalmost 13 years ago
Thank you for more!

I'm glad you're continuing this wonderful story. And I'm glad Qiang is getting on board.

However, what does happen when a dragon loses his mandate? I have to think there are rather more inimical beings out there that Chad could hook up with!

Jim

RailroadManRailroadManabout 10 years ago
Nice.

I like where this is going. I hope that the rest is up to what I now expect from you. ;D

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Loved the Calvin and Hobbes reference ;-)

Ragnar0587Ragnar0587about 6 years ago
Commentary to Part 1

I have really enjoyed your story to date. I particularly like the blending of Eastern Philosophy into what is a Fantasy tale. It is certainly appropriate, but somewhat unexpected, and well presented. I’m not sure what an evolution into darkness will do to this, but will continue reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous