All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 11'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Yes

the darker direction is most defiantly the way to go. It feels like it is about to take a new life of it's own and get back to the business of creating a truly mythical story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and more of this new darker path you have chosen.

quiverclawquiverclawalmost 13 years ago
holy darkness batman!

yeah this is definitely darker than past chapters and a bit exciting actually, but way too short!!! dont know who i feel sorry for more, qiang or sebastion.

MazuriMazurialmost 13 years ago

Wonderful and exciting new direction for the story and perhaps a bit of a wake up call for Chad. Maybe he won't be such a rat bastard any more now that he's seen himself in Ms World Arachnophobia.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Ohmygosh!!!

This is darker...but so totally awesome!! Hopefully Qiang can save Sebastian before anything worse happens! And you did a great job with the "whore spider". She gives me the creeps!

Hopefully chapter 12 will be here soon ;-)

Xo, LilyArc

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

what a twist this is .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another awesome installment

Your work continues to draw me in - I can't wait for more :)

BluJBluJalmost 13 years ago
The Redemption of Chad!

... well, at least a start. The new direction is incredible! There is real drama and so much potential in this story. Thank you yet again for your talent and your effort!

Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous