The Pecan Street Social Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party continued in full swing with people mingling, chatting, dancing and of course drinking, and everyone had loosened up to the point that there was heavy flirting in all directions. There were arms around shoulders and waists, whispered conversations and open sensuality on the dance floor.

"What do you think of the party?" John asked with a broad smile, when he joined our group with his date.

"A big hit," I answered, which brought nods from the others and made his smile grow even wider.

"Kelly seems to be having fun. Love her costume," he said, which made my face redden.

"Yes, I think so too," I answered, in my best upbeat voice.

Minutes later, I left the group to hit the restroom. Finding the nearest one occupied, I wandered further into the house, and headed down the long hallway where I knew from previous parties there was another. It was fairly dark and as I passed an open doorway I heard a noise which caught my attention. Stopping and peeking in, I could barely make out Jill with her date embraced in a deep, passionate kiss with the man's right hand on her ass pulling her tightly against him. I could easily hear Jill moaning and when they broke the kiss, the man used his other hand to fondle her breasts. It was an unexpected but incredible sight, as I had always thought Jill to be a very attractive, but committed housewife and now here she was playing around. There was no telling how far it would go since there was a bed in the room, and I felt my dick getting hard and a pang of jealousy sweep through me.

I needed to go the bathroom badly, so I decided to go quickly then come back and see how far things progressed. With an aroused dick, it took me longer to pee then it should have, but when I finally finished, making sure to let the tank fill before turning off the light and leaving, I moved quietly towards the room. However, I had only taken a few steps when I saw someone at the doorway looking into the room. It was a male figure that was not aware of my presence, but he was clearly looking towards where Jill had been minutes before. When I got closer, I was shocked to see it was Jill's husband Steven that was acting the voyeur on his own wife. When he spotted me, his body stiffened and he moved in several directions as if stunned and not sure as to what to do. I let him off by just nodding and acting drunk, walking past him in a made-up stumble. Out of sight, I stopped and listening, wondering if he would go after the other man and preparing myself to intervene if necessary, but after several minutes of quiet, I surmised nothing was going to happen and reluctantly left them to their games.

As soon as I got outside, I took several deep breaths and then went for a drink. In my life, I had never seen anyone having sex, except in the movies, and witnessing my neighbor in what might have been the beginning stages had proved very arousing. And what was Steven doing? Would he really just watch his wife being fondled?

Just as I finished getting my drink, I turned right into Kelly, and I could tell by the look in her eyes and the silly grin on her face that she was completely hammered.

"Are you okay? Where's Josh?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Get me a drink," she said, slurring her words.

"I don't think you need a drink," I said with a laugh.

"Honey, don't be a pooper!" she implored, and gave me a look of pained irritation.

I reluctantly made her a drink mainly because it just seemed like the easiest way to go, and after handing it to her, she leaned into me and gave me a wet kiss on the side of my mouth.

"Where's Josh?" I asked again, but before she could answer, he walked up.

"Good party man. I was worried, but this is okay," he said, moving right next to my wife.

We talked for a few minutes then Josh took her to dance some more and I went to find Sharon. She was where I left her, still chatting with the same group and I joined the conversation while keeping an eye on Kelly. Jill's actions had me wondering about my own wife and whether she could end up in the same situation. It was a slow song and since there was only two other couples dancing it was easy to watch. Kelly had her arms loosely around her date's neck and they were talking, then right in front of me, Josh's hands moved from her waist to her ass. Kelly did nothing to move them and they remained on her for the rest of the song.

"I'm fading," Sharon whispered to me, and looking at my watch I saw that it was after midnight.

Four hours of heavy drinking were taking their toll, and I had watched several groups leave, so it looked like the party was moving into its final stage.

"Okay, let me get Kelly," I said.

Kelly and Josh were standing by themselves and talking with their heads close together when I approached.

"Kelly, honey, are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Not quite yet man," Josh spoke before she could answer, which pissed me off.

"We want to dance a couple more," Kelly quickly followed.

"Okay, well I'm going to take Sharon home," I said after a pause, which only brought a quick nod from my wife.

"That was interesting. I definitely want to hear how it all turned out," Sharon declared when we arrived at her place, and with a quick hug, I left her.

I drove home hoping to find my wife waiting for me or at least passed out in bed, but walking inside I quickly learned that the house was empty. I knew that likely meant that she was still at the party with Josh, and that thought brought a feeling of foreboding to my head.

I tried to walk slowly and calmly towards the house, but as it came into sight, I couldn't help but pick up the pace. Josh's motorcycle was not there, and there was no one outside and the music had been turned off. Quickly, I tried her phone but got VM, so unsure what to do next I decided to check the door and see if anyone was inside. Maybe, I rationalized, they had given John or Donna a message.

As soon as I stepped in the door, I could clearly hear the sounds of sex coming from the room where I had last seen Jill. There were both male and female gasps and grunts, along with the loud squealing of the bed springs. Feeling my body shake, I stepped towards the opening, preparing myself for what I might find, but when the bed came into view, I saw that it was our host, John, firmly in Jill's saddle, riding fast and hard. If that wasn't enough, Donna's date, her personal trainer, was standing naked just to the side and was holding Jill's wrist to help her stroke his long dick.

It was a sordid scene, and the likely consequences around what I had witnessed from our attractive neighbor made me think that she must have had sex that night with multiple men. It also sent a chill down my spine about finding Kelly.

Watching and listening to them was addictive, and it took some effort to make myself move on. Finally, I did and continued down the hall in the direction of the other bedrooms. The first one was empty, but as I approached the master suite, much like before, the sound of sex became apparent. When I arrived at the door, I could see that a woman was on her knees in the middle of the bed with a man taking her from behind while she sucked another guy in front. However, since only the outside light, filtering through the curtains, provided illumination it took me some time to determine who made up the threesome.

Slowly, my understanding of the participants emerged, and I realized I was watching Donna, our hostess, getting fucked from behind by Josh while Jill's date fed her his cock. Donna appeared to be having a great time, as she was moving her body in response to the men's attention and groaning loudly around the shaft in her mouth. Seeing Josh, I was momentarily relieved to find he was with someone other than my wife, even though I had not yet found her. Like the other room, the scene proved mesmerizing both from the sights and sounds, and I had to force myself to turn away.

I realized that I had searched the entire house without finding Kelly and I was about to go outside to check again when I remembered the house had a well-finished basement. It was a point of pride for John, and he liked to use it for gatherings to watch football games. Quickly, I moved towards where I remembered the staircase to be located, and finding it, I immediately began to descend.

I was halfway down when the sound of voices caused me to pause, but after a moment I started to move again, albeit now much more slowly. Slowly, the room came into view and I could see that sitting sideways on one of the leather sofas, with his back to me, was a man bent forward speaking to someone that had to be prone. I took the last few steps quietly wanting to understand what was taking place first before I continued.

"Come on Kelly, it's not a big deal," I heard the man say, and by his voice I could tell it was Steve, Jill's husband.

Now I surmised that our neighbor was trying to talk my wife into having sex with him and I was about to make my presence known when my wife answered.

"No, I can't" she responded, but rather than a saying it in a firm way, it sounded almost playful, as if she was teasing.

"Jill and Donna are having fun. You should too," our neighbor replied.

"Where's Josh?" Kelly asked in the same voice.

"Last I saw he was having fun with Donna," Steve said, and I noticed for the first time that his left arm was moving, like he was touching my wife.

"They're doing it?" she asked.

"Yeah," her seducer replied instantly.

Just then I heard a gasp come from Kelly followed by a soft moan that turned into something of a whimper. For some reason, rather than go ballistic, I was very curious about what was happening, so with care I moved to the side, trying to stay in the shadows, where I could get a better view, while fearing with each step that I would be discovered.

It seemed like it took forever, but finally my wife came into view, and I was surprised to see that she was on her back, naked from the waist up although fortunately still wearing the chaps. Steve's hand was massaging her breasts, and I was so focused on her that it took me a second to realize that he was naked from the waist down and Kelly had his dick in her hand. She appeared to be just idly fondling it as he explored her breasts, while occasionally tweaking a nipple. Suddenly, and without warning, Steve leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhh..." Kelly sighed in an excited way.

Steve kept up his assault and soon he had her whimpering openly. Several times I thought about intervening, but it seemed that each time I was about to move a new moan or sigh would come from her that somehow both angered and intrigued me. It made me wonder what had occurred before I arrived. Had Josh fucked her then left or had she somehow ignored his attempts but was now responding to our neighbor? It didn't seem logical based on what I had witnessed at the party, but none of the things going on in the house were making much sense.

Steve began to move down from her breasts and lingered at her belly button, using the tip of his tongue to tickle it which quickly had my wife squirming. I knew where he was going, and it was only a minute or two later that his mouth traveled further downward until it met her remaining clothes. His hands began to fumble with the belt that held them up, and Kelly let him work it for a bit before her hand tried to pull him back up.

"No...please..." she whispered.

He ignored her plea and seconds later, with the sound of a metal clink, he had them undone.

"Lift your butt," he commanded.

I was leaning forward on my feet, about to end things as I fully expected her to deny his request, when amazingly she lifted and in one fast move he tugged both her leggings and shorts over her butt. Somehow, he managed to quickly get the garments completely off one leg and mostly off the other, and in that time, I had a good view of my wife's well-toned lower abdomen and shaved pussy before his anxiousness took over and his head moved between her legs.

"Uhhh...uhhh...ohhh..." Kelly cried out, as her hands went to the back of his head.

I'm not a huge pussy eater, doing it more out of duty than anything else, but Steve seemed to love it. It wasn't long until he had her at a high state of arousal, and when he repositioned himself and pushed one of her legs over the back of the sofa, I could see he was now sporting a full erection.

Over the next few minutes, her sounds became more intense and I knew he was leading her towards an orgasm. She was now desperately holding onto his head and squirming in excitement as he tried to hold her in place with a hand under each ass cheek.

I was so consumed by what was taking place before me that I was startled when I suddenly realized Josh was standing a few feet away watching as well. Somehow, he had managed to quietly enter the space, and on his face, he had a wild, hungry look. When he saw me looking towards him, he just nodded then returned his attention to the sofa.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh..." Kelly was now crying out in rhythm to the tongue lashing she was receiving, and each gasp was at a higher pitch than the one before.

When her orgasm hit, besides her sounds, the thing I noticed most was the fact that she couldn't keep her hands still. From her breasts, to her face, to Steve's head they raced back and forth as if each touch burned her fingertips. It was a long climax, but slowly she began to come down and when just a few final spasms were making her body jerk, Steve rose and moved into position.

"No...uhhh!" she gasped, as if for a moment she wanted to stop him, but when he pulled out and pushed in deeply, her cries told otherwise, "Ohhh...mmm..."

Josh didn't even look at me as I moved to the stairs leaving my wife to be fucked with the sounds fading with each step I took.

Once upstairs, I stood in the hallway for a moment to collect myself, and was surprised by how quiet things were. Then, for some reason, I wanted to see what was happening to Jill, so I took the few steps to the bedroom where I had last seen her.

As soon as I entered, I saw that she was curled up by herself on the side of the bed with a sheet covering her from the waist down, and as I moved further in I noticed two things. First, the room wreaked of sex. It was much more than anything I had ever experienced in my life, and second was that the bed was soaked as if someone had dumped a bucket of water on it. I knew Jill had been very drunk and I wondered how she would react when the reality hit. Nonetheless, I found myself walking to her side until I was just an arm's length away.

"Jill," I whispered as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, and slowly stirred.

"Are you okay?" I asked, unable to think of anything else to say.

The young wife seemed disoriented for a moment, but as the fog lifted she looked me in the eyes then shocked me when she spoke.

"Fuck me," she demanded, pulling on my hand as she rolled onto her back.

I had always viewed myself as a man that respected women, but in that moment, all I wanted to do was bury my dick into my pretty neighbor. It was probably an attempt to get back at my wife who was getting taken downstairs or perhaps it was just the sheer sordid nature of the evening, but in any event I was naked in seconds and moving into position.

Jill took me in her hand and brought me to her slit and there was only a soft, wet feeling as I moved inside. However, by her moans and cries you would have thought she was having sex for the first time. At first, I tried to go slow and offer some level of caring, but it all proved too much and soon I was pounding into her with everything I had.

"Fuck me good...take it..." she grunted between thrusts.

Her words and the way she spoke, which was so different than the pretty, diminutive woman I thought I knew, was like a magical shot to my psyche and it was only seconds later that I practically screamed as my semen shot forth and joined the cocktail she was already carrying.

I don't think Jill came even close to an orgasm, but she seemed content as she stroked my hair while I recovered. Then, just a brief time later, when I disconnected, she curled back up and almost immediately was asleep, as if nothing ever happened.

At that point, it seemed only natural to check on Donna, so after putting on my boxers, I wandered to her room and found her sleeping between her trainer and Jill's date. Like Jill, there was little question about the amount of sex she had experienced. For a moment, I toyed with the idea of going to her, but I couldn't think of a way to do it without waking the men. Plus, my emotions about Kelly had receded and I was now getting concerned. So, with a final look, I moved towards the stairs.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...oh God...ohhh...oh God..." I heard my wife grunting when I was just a few steps down.

Along with her cries, there was a wet slapping sound that told me before I could see it that she was being fucked hard and fast.

"Yeah...oh yeah...you like it, don't you," I heard Josh challenge her, as he struggled for breath.

"Yesss...ohhh...ohhh..." she whined in response.

As soon as I was on the landing, I could see that my wife was bent over the arm rest of the sofa and her mechanic was behind her giving her a thorough fucking. They were both covered in sweat and between her forced words she emitted a constant, low whine. Steve was lying on the floor a few feet away looking on as was John who was standing to one side, holding his cock as if he was waiting for his turn.

Kelly was never one to talk during our lovemaking, although she would certainly acknowledge her excitement and pleasure through sighs and moans. Thus, I knew she had to be highly aroused to be verbally responding.

"Fuck yeah...fuck yeah...I knew I would get into this pussy," he declared, then seconds later added, "She wanted all night. Didn't you baby?"

"Yess...oh yess...yess..." my wife answered without hesitation.

I had to give Josh credit for having amazing stamina. I was certain he had fucked both Jill and Donna and yet he was able to pound into my wife in a relentless way. Several times, I watched as she tried to gain some control and would momentarily get quiet, but soon she was back whining and crying out in a needy way.

I didn't think he could go any faster, but I hadn't watched long when he took her hair in his hand and pulled her head back in an awkward, domineering way then really started attacking her pussy.

"Fuck yeah...fuck yeah..." he began repeating again, as he made my wife squeal.

"Don't stop...don't..." she begged while her eyes took on a wild, desperate look.

"I ain't stopping...tell me who owns this pussy," he demanded.

"It's yours...my God it's yours...oh God...ohhh...," she cried out in reply.

Kelly's orgasm arrived first and he had to hold her in place as her body thrashed which must have tipped him over because suddenly he was grunting loudly and pushing and holding his cock deeply inside her. After almost a minute of releasing his seed, he suddenly broke away leaving my wife to fall over the arm rest with her head in her arms. This put her abused pussy on full display and John and I watched as it pussy opened and closed in a spasm, like a fish's mouth on dry land gasping for air, as the last of her release washed through her. A frothy mixture covered her mound making it even more clear how thoroughly she had been fucked. Kelly labored with her breathing, and seemed too spent to move from the armrest while Josh stood a few feet away, grinning while he held his healthy cock in his hand. It suddenly hit me how bizarre and sordid things had become in a very short period of time, how control seemed to have been lost by so many, including myself.

"No, John," I said when I saw our host start to move behind my wife.