The Pecan Street Social Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on man," he replied, giving me a hopeful look.

"Honey?" Kelly called out, suddenly realizing I was present when she heard my voice.

She awkwardly tried to lift herself from the end of the sofa, but fell onto her knees in the process. Then, while trying to stand, the room was filled by the sound of her pussy releasing a loud fart. The sound was sloppy and I instantly felt a wave of anger pass through me as I thought about her fucking the men and being filled with their cum.

"Go ahead," I said to John, nodding in my wife's direction.

He caught her just as she made it to her feet, and with his hands on her hips tried to direct her to the sofa, but she wouldn't move.

"No John...honey?" she said, trying to look over her shoulder towards where I was standing.

"Let him," I replied, and for a moment our eyes met, but she was too nervous to hold the stare.

She let him turn her in a way that indicated he wanted her on her knees in the middle of the sofa, but as he pushed her forward, she tried to stop.

"No...I need to go," she said.

"Kelly, let him," I directed her again, this time in a stronger voice.

For some reason, I wanted her to finish the gangbang with the three men and accept the complete humiliation. As soon as my words were spoken, she stopped fighting him and allowed him to position her on her knees then bent forward as he pushed on her back until her head was inches from the seat. With that, John quickly stepped forward and without fanfare slipped his cock into her slimy hole.

"Oh yeah," the older man grunted when he hit bottom.

He stayed fully penetrated for a few seconds as he adjusted his position, then grabbing both her hips with his hands, he started fucking her hard, renewing the loud, wet slapping noise in rhythm to his thrusts. Much like Josh, he showed more stamina than I expected, but despite his efforts my wife remained quiet.

John pounded her for several minutes and by his breathing and occasional comments I could tell he was getting close. It wasn't long before he let go with a loud groan, pulled her hard against him for a second, then made several rapid strokes into her before once again going deep and holding it. As his semen was implanted, Kelly for the first time gave out several soft moans, then suddenly everything was quiet.

As soon as John stepped away, freeing his cock, Kelly fell onto her side in a partial fetal position, and for almost a minute there was silence as we all stared at her naked and used body. Then, without speaking, John moved to the stairs which seemed to prod Josh and Steve as well, and soon I was alone with my wife. I gathered her scattered clothes and helped her sit up so she could get dressed. It was time to get home and see what we could salvage from our relationship that very well might have been ruined in just a few short hours. Fortunately, we didn't see anyone as we exited the house, and together we walked the short distance to our home, with me occasionally steadying her along the way.

"I need to shower," she announced, as soon as we made it to the bedroom.

"Not now. Let's go to bed," I replied which brought an odd look from her, although she moved to the bed and began undressing.

Soon, we were in bed, and when she reached for me, I suspected she thought my words meant I wanted sex.

"Just go to sleep," I said, ending her effort.

The sound of a motorcycle passing woke me up the next morning, and looking at the clock I saw it was just after eight. Kelly was still asleep, and her well used body filled the bedroom with the smells of her multiple fucks.

"Morning," she whispered an hour later, when she joined me in the kitchen as I sipped coffee and read the paper.

"Morning," I replied, with judgement in my tone.

By the look of her damp hair, I knew she had showered, and I wondered what her body looked like beneath her robe.

"I'm sorry," she said, after taking a drink from her mug.

Her gaze was directed downward, and I sensed she was close to tears. The reality was that I really didn't know how to begin - what to say or how to resolve things. I loved her dearly, or at least I did before last night, but she willingly had sex with several men, and that was a jump across an entire dimension.

"How many did you fuck?" I asked in the same voice, in a manner I would never normally use.

I thought I knew that answer, but I wanted her to confirm it or maybe just to admit it. However, before she could speak, her body started to shake and she began to cry. Before the sex, I would have rushed to her side and held her but now I just stayed back and watched her struggle.

"Three..." she finally forced out between sobs.

"Who?" I asked, for some reason wanting to prolong her misery.

"Steve, Josh and John," she answered more quickly.

"Shit Kelly," I responded, unable to think of what else to say.

"I know...I know..." she replied, now fully in tears.

That afternoon, I received a call from John who asked me to come over to discuss things and when I arrived I found him and Steve sitting in the back yard. Both men looked rough, and I surmised it was the result of a combination of last night's alcohol and carnal activities with our wives.

"Look, I want to talk about how we handle this," John said immediately.

"Yes, we need to make sure it doesn't get out," Steve added.

I found it somewhat ironic that he was now acting the concerned husband since he and his wife had been willing instigators, but I shared his goal so I just nodded my head in agreement.

"I think it's mostly about the three of us staying quiet and fending off any nosey questions. The other guys are all outside our circle, so I think we're safe there," he stated, then paused for a moment before adding, "Do you think there is any risk with Josh?"

"No, I don't think so. I don't think he knew anyone else at the party," I replied.

"Good. We'll Steve and I don't think there is with the others either," he explained.

There followed an awkward silence as we all wondered what to say or do next, and I noticed that Steve continued to look nervous, almost agitated.

"Did you...uh...did you get with Jill?" he asked me.

He was looking into my face as he spoke, but as soon as I nodded my head his gaze shifted to between his feet.

"How about Donna?" John asked, and when I shook my head he looked almost surprised.

"Shit...five guys. My God. What did we do?" he said remorsefully, while shaking his head, as he continued to look down.

"How is she?" I ventured to ask.

"Sick...hungover. Embarrassed," he responded, finally looking up, then asked, "And Kelly?"

"Crying. Embarrassed," I told him, and the nod from John let us know his wife was in the same place.

With that, we ended the discussion and I left for home thinking it was time to confront my wife. Kelly had gone to pick up our child while I met the other men, so I was somewhat surprised to find her in bed reading a magazine when I arrived.

"Where's Laura?" I asked.

"In bed. She's worn out," she answered.

"I guess we should talk," I declared.

"Are you going to leave me?" she shot out, as she began to tear up again.

"Just tell me what happened," I replied, ignoring her question for the moment.

"I...I don't know. I don't know...too much to drink and it was all getting so crazy," she started.

"Kelly, I want to hear everything that happened in detail and don't leave anything out no matter how bad it is. I want to know it all now and not find out something later," I directed her.

For the next thirty minutes, interrupted only by outbursts of crying, she filled in the missing gaps of my knowledge about what had occurred. My body was numb as I tried to process the information. It was all so bizarre, so completely counter to anything I ever expected, that I thought it must be a dream. But, I had been there through much of it, seeing and hearing her responses - the moans, pleas and excitement as she climaxed, making it impossible to deny.

"Now what?" she asked at the end.

"Yes, now what?" I replied.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drawn into a Sexual Web Supporting wife's friend leads to unexpected encounters.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories