The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not," I said, uncertain where things were going.

"Get your filthy hands busy then," Donna said gruffly.

I pulled Donna closer and cupped her breasts in my hands. The entire situation was surreal: there I was, telling my best friend's wife about an intense sexual encounter while feeling her up. With him snoring away opposite us. And it was all her idea. As my hands rubbed her breasts, her eyes closed and her breaths came faster.

"I'm sure that Stephanie enjoyed your touch almost as you did," Donna remarked. "Tell me what happened next."

"I kissed her like this," I replied.

Our lips locked. Donna's lips, soft and full, hungrily brushed over mine. With one mind, our tongues reached out for one another. I opened my eyes, and found myself looking deep into hers. Her face was a picture of passion.

"Exactly like that?" Donna asked.

"No, you are far better," I said.

Donna sat up straighter. "Flatterer," she said, enjoying the compliment anyway. "What happened next?"

"Stephanie moved sideways onto the couch and I followed her. After a moment, she was lying on her back and I was on top of her."

"What was it like?" asked Donna.

"There is nothing on earth like being above a hot, horny woman who has given up any thought of resistance; a woman that can't wait..."

"That's exactly what I need," Donna said. "I want you on top of me right now." She stood up and took me by the hand, leading me to her bedroom.

Without any word or ceremony we stripped, looking one another in the eye. "Let's carry on with your story. You said that Stephanie was lying on her back." Donna lay down on the bed and I straddled her.

"Hmmm, I like this," said Donna. "What did Stephanie do next?"

"She didn't do anything. She was so excited that she could not move. I slowly forced my way between her legs. As I did so, she groaned with pleasure. As my hands got between her legs I could not believe the warmth and wetness that came out of her pussy. When I touched her, her whole body seemed to jerk in anticipation. That was enough for me. I quickly pulled down my pants and brought my cock to its target. I pulled aside her panties-"

"No, stop telling me about Stephanie," moaned Donna. She lifted up her hips and hiked up her skirt revealing her naked pussy. "I'm readier than she was." She looked me in the face. "Fuck me now," she demanded. "I've been waiting for this all evening. Don't play with me, just fuck me hard." She lifted her legs, hooked her legs around my waist and pulled me toward her.

I undid my pants and pulled out my cock. It was already hard.

Donna sighed deeply. "Your cock is beautiful," she said. "Hurry, give it to me."

As I slid into Donna she gasped with such excitement that for a moment I thought that she was in pain. This concern left me instantly when she threw her arms around me and pulled me as close as she could.

Donna's pussy welcomed me in like a fire on a cold winter's day. Like a poker, I stoked her fire. With each stroke she moved against me, eagerly trying to take me as deeply as possible.

Donna's excitement was contagious. Her shivering body caused my own to respond with a passion I have never experienced with any woman. The beauty of her body triggered a desire to touch every square inch of it. As I did so, it felt as if sparks of pleasure shot between us, giving me greater energy than I had ever dreamed of. As her legs curled around my hips, I felt as if we were becoming one living, breathing, grunting person. I felt as if I could feel what she was feeling, and she could feel my every sensation. As her vagina throbbed against my rampant cock, it was as if we were temporarily fused into a beautiful being that was far greater than the simple meeting of two people.

I did not let myself wonder what caused this deep connection between us, but instead merely let myself be carried by the experience, awed and almost fearful even as the ecstasy reached ever grater heights.

I have never had such a responsive partner, or one that was as spontaneous. At one point she put my hands on her breasts. "Feel my tits," she cried. 'Play with them like a naughty boy."

As I caressed her breasts, I kissed them. My tongue rolled across her nipples, and I was rewarded with a shout.

"I'm cumming!" Donna cried out. "I'm cumming!"

I could not hold back a moment longer; I heaved forward. My cock took on a life of its own as it discharged its load deep into Donna's body. I was completely out of control; I could feel my cock jerk backward and forward. Her pussy was clenched around it like a hand gently milking it. My balls contracted to the point where it was almost painful as every sperm in my body joined the exodus, and shot along my prick into the woman's welcoming waiting womb. Donna and I were two red-hot flames joining into one huge fire that could consume anything in its path.

My climax overpowered me, as the power of the moment drove me to heights of passion I had never imagined before.

Then the sensation slowly decreased. The fireball that had taken over my whole being slowly dulled. I rolled over next to Donna, overwhelmed by her presence. I felt numbed as if I had just received an injection, but with a great warmth that glowed through me.

"Do not fall asleep on me," Donna said quietly.

I pulled myself together. My satisfied body was as relaxed as a baby in its cot, but this moment was too good to be spoiled. "That was very good," I sighed softly. "You are the best ever."

"That makes two of us," Donna said. "I never thought that sex could be as good."

"What happened tonight?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Donna asked playfully, pretending not to understand.

"It was not my idea to bed you, it was yours. You invited me in tonight with that kiss. You showed me your body and brought me to your bed. What caused it?"

Donna lay back silently. "I think that I should stay silent," she said quietly.

"You do realize that after tonight I will not be able to visit here again," I said sadly.

"Why not?" Donna asked sadly.

"I will never be able to look Dino in the face again, knowing what I had done with you," I answered. "I have betrayed my friend, and that is no small thing."

"I have betrayed my husband," Donna pointed out softly.

"I still don't understand," I said.

"I told you that I should stay silent," Donna pointed out. It was a difficult moment.

I kissed her softly, not with passion or lust, but to show her that my feelings for her went beyond sex.

Donna shrugged. "Maybe I owe it to you that you know a little bit more about what has been happening." She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts. "When Dino started telling me about your adventures they awoke in me a desire to be free again. I wanted to be desirable and sexy. Whenever you visited, I was tempted to take you into a corner and kiss you and make love to you. Somehow I managed to keep my hands off you even when Dino was not around. But the desire grew. I became unhappy with my boring married life and some of Dino's loutish ways. I don't know how long that would have gone on."

Donna looked at me, tears in her eyes. "I don't know how I feel about Dino. I try to be a good wife for him, but I don't think he notices. He wants me to look after his house and his sexual needs. Does he not know that I need him to really love me?"

I thought back to how he had spoken so disdainfully of Donna only knowing about "practical matters." Did he not realize that everything that she did was out of love for him? I wished that I could say something to heal the bonds between husband and wife. I stayed silent. It is hypocritical to ask a woman to love her husband more right after screwing her most royally.

Donna went on. "This afternoon Holly came around. Somehow our talk went around to sex and she told me about how good you are in bed. I listened carefully, and started crying. Holly kissed me. At first I thought that she was trying to show her sympathy, but within moments I felt her hand on my thigh."

Donna looked at me, fearing that I would be angry. I squeezed her hand, letting her keep on talking.

"I felt this hunger for an intimate touch. I might even have fallen for her, but I managed to keep my defenses up just long enough to tell her that I did not go for girls. She tried to seduce me, but I managed to head her off. Are you angry with her?"

I laughed. "Not at all. I just feel sorry for her. You would have given her great pleasure."

She slapped me on the rump. "You flatter me again," she laughed. "Anyway, when Holly saw that I would not let her have her way with me, she suggested that I make love to you instead. She gave me permission to do with you whatever I wanted. I did not think I would do it. Then when you arrived, I looked at you and all my resolve disappeared. I wanted you bad. In that moment I decided that I would have you tonight."

"Now I understand why Holly did not want to come here tonight," I said quietly. "I will not be able to return."

"I know that you feel bad about what you have done with me," Donna said quietly. "Still, I will never forget it. Whenever Dino gets on my nerves, I will know that you and I bested him once before. That will make up for everything. Do you understand that?"

"I don't understand anything about this," I replied. "Still, I do feel victorious in some strange way. What does the future hold for you?"

"I don't know," Donna said wistfully. "Tonight was wonderful, but now I see that what I did was wrong. Dino is no good in bed, but at least he cares for me in his way. He will still be here for me."

She cried a silent tear.

We spoke for some time afterward. During a pause in our conversation, Donna fell asleep and I thought about everything that had happened.

I felt touched. Suddenly my life of random sex seemed so shabby and superficial. I wondered whether I should settle down with an honest woman. I wished that I could grab Dino and show him the treasure that his wife is. I thought all sorts of other strange things too.

Finally I got up and dressed carefully in the dark then carefully padded through the house. When I passed the lounge, I saw Dino, still out cold, slouching over the table as we had left him.

As I opened the front door I remembered my idea when Dino had told me about the punch line to his letter. With a smirk I turned around and went to Dino's computer. As I suspected, his masterpiece was still open. I scrolled straight to the bottom of the document and changed the ending slightly.

I changed one letter, fixed the spaces a little and put in one punctuation mark, but the meaning of the sentence was completely changed.

I sneaked out quickly, wondering how much Dino would appreciate the new, rather more creative, conclusion. Where it used to read

     The pen is mightier than the sword.
it now ended with
     The penis: mightier than this word.
I don't think Dino will invite me in again. I'll miss him.
And Donna, his sweet wife.

12