All Comments on 'The Penalty for Being Tardy'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Entertaining

Well done. I was amused. Worth the read!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 9 years ago
Highly erotic!

Thank you. I really enjoyed this very arousing story!

A nit to pick; because it was something that interrupted the flow I think this was a rather important boo boo. What color hair did she have?

"her chin length chestnut brown hair was soaked and hung heavy and flat, looking almost black. "

"forward and grabbed a fistful of her short blond hair,"

PhilosopherXPhilosopherXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
nit picking

Yes, you're right. Didnt catch that. Hope it didnt ruin everything for you. Thanks for the comment.

TashitasTashitasalmost 9 years ago
Good!!

I liked this story a lot. I'll be thinking of this story at work all next week.

belle9000belle9000almost 9 years ago

A very enjoyable read. I particularly enjoyed how despite the seriousness and severity of the punishment, you subtly managed to remain faithful to the fact that it is almost a game through the tiny elements of humour throughout such as the rule of thumb and the comment Ms Welsh makes at the very end.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Humor? What humor?

I didn't see it for the fake (?) negativity their interaction is framed in.

It is well written, but could have easily been done with true humor and playfulness just as well.

ContrahentContrahentabout 1 year ago

Intense interesting little scene that gives a glimpse into the minds and motivations of your characters.

Lots of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.