All Comments on 'The Penned Dragon'

by g00db0i

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good try

Good, but not as erotic as your past efforts. I think your stories work best with a tiny bit of magic and more realism, where both mom and son are sort of dragged to new roles, like a madness that takes them over. But keep writing, you're one of the best on Literotica.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiabout 7 years ago

I love young King & Queen Mother pairings. Once witchcraft/magic gets involved I'm all in.

Please write more. Too short is the only thing I hold against you. :-)

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy Hell!!!

This is bat shit amazing brotha!!!!! The disguse as Hild made it even hotter when the king found brief glimpses of his mother. You portrayed the mother near perfectly. A well deserved 5* and a new inductee into my all time favourites! Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really enjoyed this story but I think it could do with a bit of editing.

"Oh?" By the fire, a female figure was bent low over the roaring fire, stirring a simmering pot." The word "fire" appearing twice so close to the first use for instance, or the use of the word pot in the same paragraph. Little things like that. Other than that, solid!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Very Good

That was a great story, I only wish there was more to it.

DaikkennDaikkenn7 months ago

I would enjoy a fully realized story like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous