The Pennsylvania Dad & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation started between Levi and me revolving about what I did, where I was from, etc. I glanced at Ami now and then who shyly grinned back and what really struck me was how her blue eyes twinkled when she smiled. Hanna was looking at the three of us and from the look on her face I could see that things were going well. We ordered some dinner which was light fare for all of except Ami who went for the burgers and fries. During dinner the conversation shifted to Ami and Hanna who talked about music, hobbies, school, and boys. Not surprisingly, she played clarinet in the school marching band. By the time dinner was finished, I thought everyone felt comfortable with each other and it was decision time.

Hanna spoke up first and asked Ami, "How do you feel about joining us for a little party after dinner?" Then in an even calmer soothing voice she stated, "If you feel uncomfortable or unsure, just tell us no. Your decision will be fine with everyone at the table. We really like you and would love to have you join us."

Levi joined in and said, "Honey, you know that we have talked about this for awhile. I know that you may feel different about it now since we are not just talking ...but ready to really try it. It is up to you and I will not be mad if you decide not to. I still love you."

Ami was feeling pressure although we were being as easy with her as we could. I think the pressure for her was making a decision and not about which decision she made. Ami paused for a long while then smiled at her father, "I want to try some fun but only if it's OK with you, Daddy. I like Hanna and her friend and think we can trust them but you have to say OK." For someone so young, she knew how to throw the decision and approval responsibility on her father. I could see she was somewhat nervous with the thought of showing her incestuous love with her father to others and trying a new sexual experience with Hanna.

Levi said without hesitation, "Honey, If you're OK then I'm OK. At any point you are uncomfortable then we can stop. I think we all agree on that." Hanna and I nodded in agreement.

Ami said, "I want to. I really do but I'm a little nervous that's all."

I responded, "I'm nervous too. Just because we are older doesn't mean we get jittery about stuff. Sometimes.... anything new, different, or a lot of excitement can cause a case of nerves. I find that once you start into something then the nervousness fades away. ...Ami, there is a miniature golf course about 2 blocks from the hotel. Why don't we play a round or two after we are finished with dinner."

"Excellent idea" smiled Hanna.

"That would be so much fun." said Ami. "We have played there before and I always beat my Dad. He is so bad at it."

After we left the restaurant, we drove our cars to the mini golf. We were having fun putting the golf balls through the green mazes and traps. I could tell after 5 holes of golf that Ami and her father teased each other a lot and had this special relationship. Levi either played badly or was just letting her win. I could have played better but messed up shots on purpose. Honestly, I was too busy watching Ami as she bent over to putt. She was dressed in a white blouse and black slacks made of a silky stretchy material. I came to really admire her butt and hips as we played on the course. Even Hanna was cheering her on as the game evolved into the girls against the boys. I could see that Ami and Hanna were getting along well too.

Ami and Hanna moved on to the next tee while Levi and myself struggled with getting our balls through a set of windmill blades. Levi quietly asked, "Did Hanna talk to you about some rules for tonight?" I shook my head no. "OK, well it's pretty simple. I don't share Ami with other men. We want to watch and be watched but I am the only man to have sex with her."

"I understand." I said. "No problem at all."

"Good" Levi smiled. "I am surprised that Hanna didn't mention it. I guess it slipped her mind. I mean it's OK for you to touch her gently or maybe she might let you taste her but that is about the limit."

"Sure" I said. "That's fine with me. I'm curious though. Is Ami going to be comfortable with another naked man in the room?"

"I think so." Levi said. "She seemed very interested when I told her that Hanna would only meet if her male friend was with her. Ami likes looking at naked men. I mean mostly online. I am the only man she has really seen in the nude."

"You two watch porn online a lot?" I asked.

"Yes we do." Levi said. "That kind of how everything started. Ami likes looking at nude men, hard cocks, and cum. She had read and seen so much about women together that she wanted to try it sometime. Of course, I have always wanted to see it too or have a two girl threesome."

"Every guy does" I said.

Our conversation was interrupted by the girls who were yelling for us to catch up with them. Levi and I just gave up on that hole and joined the girls. After another half hour, we were at the 18th hole and the girls slipped the ball into the dragon's mouth on the first shot. The girls won by a wide margin and the boys had to buy the cold sodas for everyone. After standing around the vending machine for a few minutes chatting and drinking, Hanna suggested that we should finish our drinks at the hotel. We slowly went through the parking lot to our automobiles. Then our three car procession take a right turn out of the golf parking lot and drove two blocks to make a right into the hotel parking lot. The line drove to the back of the hotel parking lot where my hotel room was. It was an older style hotel where the room entrances were on the outside of the hotel. I pulled in front of my room and the others parked close by. We assembled at my door while I fiddled with the brass key and opened the door. We walked in and silently stood around looking at each other.

Levi excused himself to use the bathroom and I turned on the clock radio. I had it tuned to a Philadelphia jazz station which let some sound into the quiet room. Then Ami broke the ice. She asked Hanna if she wanted to see her new underwear she bought at the Secrets store.

Hanna smiled wicked at Ami and said "Sure. I buy all my sexy underwear from there too. Show me what you bought. I would really like to see it. In fact I have some on too. You go first and I'll show you mine."

Levi emerged from the bathroom in time to catch most of the conversion. He sat down in the easy chair next to the desk. I kicked off my shoes and sat on the bed with my back comfortably against the pillows. Ami stood at the foot of the bed while Hanna sat on the edge of the bed. All eyes were on Ami as she started to unbutton her blouse. I could see that Ami was a somewhat shy girl who loved attention and she had everyone's attention tonight. My cock has getting hard as she undid her last button. I could see the center of her red lace bra and her cleavage showing through the open folds of her blouse. She tugged the blouse from the waistband of her black slacks then slipped it over her shoulders. Ami laid her blouse on the dresser then moved her shoulders side to side showing off her bra. I could see Levi in the chair unbuckling his belt and sliding his slacks to his ankles. His cock was tenting in his briefs.

Hanna scooted closer to Ami and said "I love that bra. It looks so good on you. I love those push up bras......they make us look bigger if we have somewhat less on top." Hanna brushed her fingers along the padded underside of Ami's bra. Ami broadly smiled flashing those upper braces again.

Ami placed her hands on her waist and tugged on the slack's zipper running along her right thigh. I glanced over to see Levi with his briefs down stoking his 7 inch cock. His daughter pulled her black slacks past her hips and let them fall to the floor revealing her red satin thong. She stepped out of the pile of black material around her ankles and posed for us with her butt facing Hanna and I. Ami placed her hands on her hips and slightly arched her back. I was admiring her twin firm round butt cheeks protruding from the red thong as I quickly began to remove my clothing. Hanna reached over and gently ran her fingertips lightly over Ami's butt. Ami shivered as goose bumps rose up on each buttock. Then Hanna grasped Ami's hand and asked her to sit next to her on the edge of the bed. Ami innocently sat next to Hanna and suddenly, Hanna kissed her. It was a gentle, loving kiss, lips barely touching at first, as Hanna's lips lingered against hers. Ami gasped in surprise, her eyes snapping open and pulled away. She began to giggle and covered her mouth with her hand. Hanna understood and smiled back at her.

Levi spoke up. "Ami that was so hot. I don't think I can watch more without blowing my nuts! Come over here and suck me off so I can save my second cumming for later."

Ami was still giggling and said "Sure daddy. I have been thinking about your cock all day. You don't mind...do you Hanna?"

Hanna grinned "Not at all. We can pick up where we left off....if you want to."

Ami got up from the edge of the bed and whispered softly to Hanna "I do". Ami stared at me for a second as she took notice of my nude body and hard cock. Then she went over to her seated father and kneeled on the carpet between his legs. She lightly smoothed her hands along his cock getting the maximum erection from him. Her right hand clasped around his cock and slowly rubbed it up and down. Then she placed her thumb on the back of his cock and gently pushing on it, moved her thumb up from the base of her father's cock. A large glob of precum emerged from the head of his cock which Ami licked up with the tip of her tongue. Ami straighten her back and turned her head towards us then gave us a shy grin. Then she dove her head down into her father's lap and placed his cock in her mouth. Her lips embraced his cock head tightly and moved down to the base of his cock. Ami's lips began to rhythmically move up and down her father's cock. Levi moaned and closed his eyes.

I moved from my comfortable position and sat next to Hanna on the edge of the bed. I had a better view of the action and was pleasurably pumping my cock. Hanna began stripping off her clothing without taking her eyes off Ami and her father. Soon she sitting naked on the edge of the bed making her pussy get wet. Ami finally eased on her lip lock and fluttered her tongue over Levi's cock head.

Levi moaned out "I'm ready to cum Ami. Finish me off." Ami placed her father's cock head in her mouth and rapidly pumped his cock shaft with her hands. Levi stiffened and moaned loudly as he shot load after load into his daughter's mouth. His stomach shook with spasms and his daughter's throat moved with swallowing motions. Levi opened his eyes and looked lovingly down at his daughter. Then he said "Don't swallow all of it. Show our friends what you got."

Ami slowly and carefully removed her mouth from his cock. She held her lips tightly closed as she moved to face us. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. A lava flow of cum pooled on her tongue then she pushed her tongue across the braces covered her upper teeth. After managing a big smile with cum drooling from her lips, she began to choke and dashed to the bathroom. The sound of running water and spitting into the sink broke the room silence for a few seconds. Ami was Ok and sheepishly came back into the room. Hanna got up from the bed to give her a big hug. Ami was comforted in Hanna's arms then she froze in shock. Ami realized "Oh, my GOD... Hanna's naked!"

Ami now knew that she really ready to experience another woman and made the decision. She lifted her head and gazed deep into Hanna's eyes, and then leaned forward to try kissing again. For a moment, their mouths brushed together lovingly. Slowly, Hanna made the kiss more active, more intense. Ami wasn't giggling this time but was filled with excitement. The young girl parted her lips and pushed her tongue into her Hanna's mouth. It felt so new, so wonderful. Hanna found herself returning Ami's sweet kiss measure for measure, her own tongue emerging to join the love play. Their mouths opened further, and their kiss grew increasingly hot and hungry. They parted slowly with tiny pecks and nibbles interspersed with tongues teasing, flicking. Hanna reached to the center of Ami's chest and unhooked the clasp between the bra cups that held Ami's bra to her body. The cups parted to the sides of Ami's chest revealing her firm breasts. Ami was barely a B cup with hard small brown nipples. Hanna gently lowered the straps from Ami's shoulders and let the bra fall to the floor.

Hanna leaned down and trailed kisses over her chest, stopping at each breast in turn... continuing up to her neck and shoulders, then down again to each inviting hard, erect nipples. While her mouth enveloped a budding breast and grazed on the girl's nipple with her teeth, Hanna's hands caressed Ami's hips and butt. Ami let out an excited moan. Everyone watched in excitement as Hanna began making love to Levi's little girl. Smiling weakly, Ami turned her head to focus for a moment on her father. Her eyes took one deep, dreamy look at him then she smiled lovingly at Hanna. Ami wrapped her long arms around her, hugging the older woman tightly to her chest as her heart pounded.

Hanna looked up to Ami's face, and gazed into her adoring eyes. Then she cooed "I want to make you feel good now" as she reached into the waistband of Ami's satin thong. She slipped the tip of a finger between Ami's moist labia and was awed by how wet Levi's daughter's pussy had become. She teased Ami's clitoris with her thumb, brushing it delicately at first. Hanna fingered her hard and fast, rubbing her face against her Ami's heaving breasts, licking and biting them as Ami sobbed with pleasure. Finally, Hanna plunged two fingers into her, causing a powerful orgasm to come crashing down on Ami. Her breath hissed through clenched teeth as her body shuddered out of control. Ami slowly recovered and for the first time leaned over licking and sucking on Hanna's breasts, switching from one to the other. The sensation of her mouth pleasuring her nipples had Hanna breathing hard. Ami's soft mouth drifted from Hanna's breasts back up to her lips, and they kissed lovingly. Finally breaking their kiss, the young girl buried her face in Hanna's neck, giving her a hickey. The two held each other passionately close for a long time, shifting only to become more comfortable.

I had returned back to my comfortable position against the pillows and was enthusiastically jacking myself off while watching the girls. Levi was still in the chair stroking his revived cock. Hanna untangled herself from Ami's embrace and motioned her to sit on the edge of the bed. Ami complied while flashing her braces through a dreamy broad smile. After sitting, Hanna rolled the daughter onto her back and lifted her legs into the air by the ankles. "Now your panties" commanded Hanna as Ami helplessly felt her thong sliding over her hips and along her legs. Head spinning with new found sexual excitement; Ami lay back on the bed, with her legs parted for all to see. Her soft golden brown pussy hair was damp and the pink of her labia lips were barely showing. Hanna slid her hands from Ami's ankles to her feet and began to softly massage them between her thumb and fingers then danced the tip of her tongue along the edges of Ami's toes. This caught my attention as I saw an aspect of Hanna's foot fetish that I never seen before. I hadn't really paid much attention to Ami's feet but they were very smooth and if not a bit large for her body. Then Hanna slowly put a toe into her mouth, sucked on it then moved to the toe until all ten toes were damp. Ami giggled lightly as her toes were getting an oral treat but Hanna was getting off as she moaned while sucking the last toe.

Hanna lifted Ami's legs back as she leaned towards the bed and placed her tongue on the back of Ami's left ankle. Then slowly ran her tongue down the back of the girl's calf and further down the back of her thigh. Hanna dropped Ami's legs flat against the bed with her head between them. Ami scooted herself towards the head on the bed close to where I was laying. She looked over and stared for a few moments at my hand stroking my cock. I could see Hanna crawling on her hands and knees between Ami's legs like a tiger on the prowl. Then she rested flat on her stomach and rested her cheek on Ami's pussy. Ami dropped her interest in watching me and ran her hands through Hanna's black hair. Hanna turned her head and buried her face in Ami's golden pussy hair, savoring the delicate scent and gazing at her sugary slit. Reaching around to grasp Ami's ass, Hanna pulled the girl's beautiful pussy to her already open mouth, tongue poised to explore her most intimate places. Ami threw her head back with a soft cry of surprise at the sensation of a hot mouth, now covering her pussy. It was everything she had dreamed about... and more! She gasped, head spinning wildly as a warm, wet tongue pushed its way into her opening.

"Oh, God," breathed Ami in pleasure as her hands and legs pounded up and down the sheets.

Hanna was feasting at the threshold Ami's womanhood, intoxicated by the taste, the smell, the heat and wetness, probing the girl's slit with a wriggling tongue, teasingly lapping at her wet labia. Ami's body bucked and rocked below Hanna's face whose mouth was plastered to her pussy. Ami's moaning and panting increased as her pleasure rose steadily higher then she felt her climax approaching. Her moaning grew louder. Suddenly Hanna's lips fastened themselves to the girl's clitoris sucking away at the tiny nubbin and Ami's world exploded in a searing flash of light. Her thighs squeezed Hanna's face as she continued to lick and suck at the girl's sweetness while she came. The room was filled with Ami's cries of ecstasy as Hanna took the child to the peaks of pleasure, then gently brought her down to earth... her lips barely touching the glistening slit as Ami's body relaxed. Hanna moved her body on top of Ami's to where their faces met.

"Don't think, just enjoy" Hanna said softly with impish grin on her lips. "Let's just cuddle for now." She traced her hand along Ami's ribs and hips, luxuriating in the satiny texture of her skin.

Ami's eyes slowly opened and blissfully said "Mmmm... that's nice. Keep doing that." Then Ami closed in to kiss her lover, flicking her tongue into the older woman's mouth. Hanna responded in kind, and the two kissed hotly for awhile as Hanna rolled on her back dragging Ami on top of her.

"What are you gonna do for me?" Hanna whispered in her softest most erotic voice. Then Hanna felt a finger slide deep into her moist pussy and moaned deeply. "Oh, Ami," Hanna sighed contentedly. Ami snuggled closer as they shared a gentle but passionate kiss. Hanna's tongue emerged to lick around Ami's braces. Grinning, Ami planted a quick kiss on Hanna's lips then her tongue darted into her lover's mouth. Their hungry mouths mashed together, tongues dancing in a ballet of passion as Ami's finger moved in and out, faster and faster. Hanna was breathless with excitement and broke their kiss. "Oh Baby!" she gasped. "I need you to taste me!"

Ami whispered back "I don't if I can. I don't think I'm ready to try that."

Hanna stared into Ami's eyes and calmly said "Just kiss your way down there. Explore my pussy and then see if you want to or not. Try...PLEASE try."

Levi's loving child began nuzzling her way down Hanna's quivering body, pressing her lips into the hollow of Hanna's throat, her hands sliding over the woman's breasts. Sliding down further, the young girl flicked at Hanna's nipple with an eager tongue. Ami playfully bit Hanna's nipple causing a sharp buzz of pleasure to spiral through her. Pausing to place a few pecks on her tummy, Ami soon found herself lying between Hanna's thighs, eyes wide at her first up-close glimpse of a woman's pussy. Her heart pounded as she lowered her face to the glistening slit before her, placing a loving kiss on its pink folds causing a shudder throughout Hanna's body. "It is like kissing a mouth" thought Ami and she made the next kiss a passionate one, sliding her tongue deep into her moist opening. A moan that burst from Hanna's lips as Ami's tongue emerged to lick at her labia then she paused, sampling her first taste of another woman's pussy. Liking what she found, the girl buried her face between Hanna's legs, eager to bring pleasure and fulfill her fantasy and Daddy's. Hanna's fingers tangled in the girl's brown hair as the child feasted on her dripping pussy. She gasped again as Ami's tongue slid down her slit for a new experience. Ami raised her wet mouth from Hanna's pussy and took a deep breath before dipping back down taking that little pink tip at the top of her pussy between her lips. That special place that always felt so good when she touched herself.