The Pennsylvania Dad & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe the action happening next to me in the same bed. Once Ami started to make love to Hanna' pussy, I felt that familiar push in my cock and I couldn't hold back. I pumped faster and enjoyed the rush as spurts of my cum flew into the air and landed on the bed sheet and on some of Hanna's hair. By the time I recovered from my orgasm and reopened my eyes, Ami had changed her position slightly. She was on her knees with her arms up to her elbows underneath Hanna's butt and her head still buried between Hanna's legs. I slowly left the bed as not to bounce the girls and went to get a wet towel from the bathroom. Levi was still in the chair stroking himself as he intently watched his daughter make love to another girl. Passing by the bed, I paused to admire Ami's firm ass sticking up in the air. "How I would like to pound that" I thought but then remembered what Levi said earlier. I wiped my cock with the wet towel and remerged as Hanna let out a loud moan. "I have to do something" I thought "Touch Ami or lick her or do something. I couldn't just watch and jack off all evening."

I stood by Levi and returned to observing. "Ami really has a really nice ass" I said quietly to Levi.

Levi looked up and grinned. "She has a great one. Her mother had one like that when we first married."

"Ever do any greek with her?" I asked.

Levi looked straight at the girl action and not me but replied "Ah no. She says she isn't ready to try that yet. Maybe some day. She does like to be licked there. We've done that many times. I like to have her rim me too."

I anxiously blurted out in a whisper "Could I lick Ami there?"

Levi immediately replied, "Oh yes. She would like that and I would like to watch someone do that to her. Go ahead ..... but don't get too carried away."

I moved to the edge of the bed behind his daughter, savoring the sight of Ami's adorable ass. That cute little butt was mine to explore. I cupped her cheeks with both hands, then began to caress her cheeks. Ami lifted her head and glanced over to see who was touching her. She gave me a big smile then resumed to pleasuring Hanna. I leaned closer and pressed my face against the girl's bottom, placing a warm kiss here and there. Ami purred with pleasure. My kisses grew hotter and hungrier, my lips parted and the tip of my tongue emerged to join the fun as I made love to her butt. I parted the child's buttocks with my hands and slowly ran my tongue through the girl's anal cleft in one long, luxurious lick.

"Oh, that feels so... so..." Ami moaned as I burrowed my face between her cheeks, exploring the young girl's rosebud with my tongue. I circled the pucker of Cyndi's anus with the tip of my tongue and pressed a deep, soulful kiss between her daughter's buttocks. I continued to kiss her rosebud then began to lick her cheeks again, slowly and sensually dragging my tongue up through her crack again. I took a deep breath of air and drove my tongue back between her parted cheeks. My tongue lapped at her rosebud making it very damp. Then Ami gasped as she felt my finger pressing gently against her anus, the tip just entering the toast-warm rosebud. Ami let out a moan and arched her back as my entire finger slid in. She flexed her ass lewdly as I teased her asshole.

Hanna left her blissful state and opened her eyes to see what Ami was moaning about. She lifted her upper back and propped herself up on her elbows and I caught her smile as I glanced up over Ami's butt. Then she commanded in a soft voice "Come over here. I need a cock in my mouth!" I slowly removed my finger from Ami which resulted in another low moan. I was happy to respond to Hanna's command as I didn't know if I could resist from doing more with Levi's daughter. I climbed on to the bed and kneeled by Hanna's face. Ami looked up for a moment to see Hanna slide my cock between her lips then returned to driving Hanna to new heights of ecstasy with every kiss and flick of the tongue. Hanna moved her head back and forth rapidly on my cock while moaning in ever-growing pleasure that surged through her body as Ami sucked at her clit. I moved my knee over, straddling Hanna's chest, and began to fuck Hanna's mouth.

After a few minutes of pounding her lips with my cock, Hanna whimpered "Oh, oh" then pulled my cock from her mouth. "Stop" she moaned. I moved off her chest and returned to her side as she shuddered in a helpless frenzy. I swear that I saw her eyes roll back in her head as she clenched her mouth then shrieked out in pleasure. She whimpered somewhat and a tear of joy slowly rolled down her cheek. Hanna placed her hands on the girl's head and moved Ami's head away so she would stop. Hanna gasped for breath as Ami flashed a broad grin then crawled into Hanna's embrace. She gave Hanna some time to recover then kissed her softly and lovingly. Hanna purred as she tasted her own pussy on Ami's lips. They lay entwined with Ami's head resting on her Hanna's breast, sharing a moment of soft, languid afterglow.

Ami spoke up and said "I never imagined anything so beautiful. I loved what you did to me. I hope you enjoyed what I did. I didn't think that I would enjoy licking another girl but I loved it. " Ami began to chatter about how good everything felt when Levi got up from the chair and lovingly looked at his daughter from the edge of the bed. "Did you like it Daddy? I wish you could have felt what I felt. It was sooo good!"

Levi smiled at his daughter, "I thought it was beautiful."

Ami beamed at her and gave him a big wide smile exposing her set of braces. "I need you now Daddy...I want you to top off my evening. I love you."

"I love you too honey" said Levi as he climbed onto the bed. "I need you too.. real bad."

Ami untangled herself from Hanna. I scooted to the side of the bed as Hanna moved next to me to snuggle. We propped our arms and upper bodies on a large pillow to watch Ami and her father make love. Ami moved herself up towards the head board like a crab then rested her head on a pillow. Then she grabbed the third pillow lying next to the headboard and wedged it between her butt and the mattress. Ami spread her legs apart exposing her wet young pussy to her father. Levi climbed over his daughter and immediately placed his lips on her nipple. He gently sucked while his hands caressed her firm breasts and his daughter let out a pleasurable squeal. Without a great deal of foreplay, Ami reached to her father's cock and guided it to her pussy. Levi changed his position slightly and pushed his cock into his daughter. It seemed to go in so easy as Ami let out a low moan. Levi began to move his hips back and forth while his daughter raised her legs and wrapped tem behind her father's butt.

I watched intently and it felt like a dream. Right in front of me was a father fucking his own daughter. It was a beautiful thing to watch. They were so loving and gentle. I got out of the bed and went to the end of the bed to get another view of them. There it was, his cock was sliding in and out of his daughter's pussy. "Wow" has all I could mutter and I could feel my cock starting to a real need to cum soon. I returned back to snuggling with Hanna and continued watching. Ami wrapped her arms tightly around her father's back and began to emit some high pitched "ohs" and "ahs" while her father pumped her faster and faster. The bed was starting to shake from their love making and Ami was in continuous hum and moan mode.

Hanna was over her orgasmic buzz and turned her head to give me a wicked smile. Then she reached around to feel my hard cock. A few strokes and her hand was coated with precum. She rolled over on to her back and wickedly licked the precum from her fingers. Then she gently pulled me on top of her as she spread her legs. In a quick motion I had my cock inside of Hanna. There we were fucking in the same position next to Levi fucking Ami. As the bed continued to shake, Ami looked over and caught Hanna's eye. They exchanged smiles then turned their heads away to concentrate on their partner's love. Hanna softly moaned "Oh baby" over and over as I pumped her wet pussy. Levi groaned as he pushed hard into his daughter and pumped his sperm into her. Levi's body grew very still as he lay on top of his daughter while Ami's entwined arms and legs trembled. She eventually untangled herself from her father as his softening cock slipped from her pussy. Levi rolled off his daughter and lay on his back next to her.

I was still pumping Hanna when she whispered in my ear to fuck her faster. Levi was lying on his side now watching our action while he gently and slowly massaged his daughter's clit. The friction of pumping Hanna was draining the lubrication of our private and we were starting to get sore. Then Hanna told me to get on my knees and I did as she commanded. I slowly got up on my knees and Hanna began to suck on my cock like a vacuum cleaner. I couldn't take too much more of this fun and said, "I'm ready to cum Hanna". Hanna's mouth pumped me fast and she felt my cum shooting up the underside of my cock. I arched my head back and let out a groan as waves of pleasure filled my head. My cock slipped from her lips but Hanna's quick hand aimed my cock head towards her open mouth. Load after load of white cum shot from my cock and landed in Hanna's mouth. Hanna smiled as she coaxed the last drop from my cock which dripped on the tip of her nose.

Ami had been watching too and shouted out "Oh my god" then breathed in deeply.

Hanna turned her face towards Ami and cooed back "I thought you would like seeing that."

Levi continued to massage Ami's clit faster until she shrieked in pleasure again. Hanna grinned wickedly then moved to hovered over Ami's face. Ami's eyes widen as Hanna beamed down at her then kissed Ami with her cum drenched lips. Hanna broke the kiss as they two exchanged smiles. Then Ami wrapped her arms tightly around Hanna and pulled Hanna's mouth hard against hers. Their tongues danced as they relished the salty taste passing between them. After they broke their kiss, everyone laid still for awhile as we were physically and sexually spent for the evening.

Levi and Ami decided it was time for them to go home. Ami had band practice the next morning and couldn't be up too late. It was almost as much fun to watch Ami dress as it was to watch her undress. I could see that she was tired and in a dreamlike state taking several tries to get some her articles of clothing on. Once clothed the pair told us what a good time they had. Levi shook my hand and I received a kiss and hug from Ami. Hanna received a kiss from Levi and an extra special kiss and hug from Ami. They left and Hanna spent the night with me. The next morning Hanna and I chatted over hotel room coffee. We talked about last night but time wise, we were too close to the experience to really discuss it in depth. Hanna left that morning and I slowly began to pack up to catch my later flight back home. I never did see Levi and Ami again but they remain one of my fondest memories. I did see Hanna one more time but my job territory changed not long after that and I never traveled to Pennsylvania again. I did talk over the phone to Hanna for several months but suddenly her number was disconnected with no forwarding. Sometimes that is how it goes with the chat lines. People come then people go. However I continued to use the chat lines as I traveled elsewhere. I did experience some more incestuous situations but none as good as my first time in Pennsylvania.