The People's Inquisitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isobel heard her cell door unlock, then she felt herself being lifted up and slung over Silas' shoulder.

"What is happening? I need something to clean off my face!" Isobel cried out as she felt Silas jog.

"No time! I got to get you in the van, we have to get out of here!" Silas said as semen slowly cascaded down Isobel's face.

Before Isobel knew it, she was thrown in the back of a van, and she was being transported. During this time Isobel started to be able to open one bloodshot eye, she could barely see through a sheet of dripping semen.

She had only been in the car for five minutes when the car stopped and Isobel saw the doors to the van open up, three shadowy figures descended into the van and roughly grabbed Isobel. For a minute or two Isobel struggled and was confused. Until she realized that she had been had. Through the semen that still dripped down her face, she could see that she was being led through the backstage area of the "People's Opera House." Isobel at this point lost all composure, she mirrored her younger sister in her wild petulant struggle. She screamed about how unfair it all was, about how she would have her revenge. But it was all for naught, she ended up forcefully placed bent over in a pillory, right next to her sister, her ass exposed and ready to be switched. Isobel and Alessandra would have to face their publicly televised punishment after all. The People's Inquisitor must have known the sisters would offer themselves to the guards, it must have been all part of the plan. As cameras flashed and the crowd cheered, Isobel cried uncontrollably alongside her sister Alessandra, her dignity completely gone. Camera bulbs flashed, this punishment was going to sting.

"The Caning"

Alessandra wailed, her neck and hands fastened tightly in a pillory, her feet fastened to the floor, her shrieks were drowned out by the sound of a thundering joyous crowd. Isobel's cries were slightly louder, completely broken Isobel violently shook her head trying to rid her face of her former servant's vile semen. The jeering insults of the crowd burned Isobel's ears, she cursed and promised vengeance, and in the next breath asked for mercy.

Through Isobel's blurry vision she saw Sundima walk with a microphone in front of her on the Opera stage. Sundima hit her finger on the mic to test it, the sound resonated and the crowd partially calmed down. Sundima spoke, while the two wicked sisters cried and begged her. Their cries were unamplified by a microphone, they merely existed as background noise, easily ignorable by Sundima and the crowd of on-lookers.

"This is a joyous occasion for our small but great nation, today we will be punishing these two harlots with pain, then we will send them on their way without a cent to their name to some hapless foreign country. Before we begin, I would like to announce that, we are indeed having this punishment early. You see, the council and I wanted to give these two pathetic worms the chance to get desperate enough to offer their bodies to their guards. It took far less than the time than we expected. It was Alessandra who offered herself first, through the bars of the prison she willfully accepted her former servant's cock into her anus, as we speak his semen is trickling down her inner thigh. Unfortunately for Alessandra, she wasn't led to her escape, but instead straight to her fate."

A camera crew rushed behind Alessandra to get video of the semen trickling down her inner thigh. Alessandra wailed loudly in the background, causing Sundima to look back and shake her head before she began to speak again.

"Oh Alessandra, just give up, no one feels sorry for you, you have proven yourself to be a sniveling spoiled wretched little whore, you are done, just take your punishment."

Sundima then turned around and looked at Isobel, and then quickly turned around and laughed, before addressing the crowd again.

"Isobel, oh how the mighty have fallen! At one point you were being groomed to run this entire nation. You knew how to act the part as well, you kept your composure, up until you realized that you were sentenced to a public caning. You couldn't handle the thought of a televised public punishment, of being bared in the nude to the world. You ended up groveling on your knees, begging one of your former servants to use your mouth. You choked on a cock and allowed a man to ejaculate all over your face, even now you sit in your pillory before us with drying semen disgustingly covering your once dignified haughty face."

The crowd cheered as Isobel's face contorted and shook. Isobel cursed and screamed about how unfair the situation was. Sundima ignored the cries and began to speak again.

"Now shall we commence with the caning?"

The crowd cheered a deafening cheer and two military men approached either side of Alessandra and Isobel, each one was carrying a switch. Sundima put up a hand signal and the two men stood sideways looking like they were ready to strike.

The crowd quieted down, incoherent begging could be heard from both condemned women. The men did not strike right away, instead, they slowly tapped each woman's buttocks. Neither woman had ever been struck in anyway shape or form throughout their entire lives, and neither of them knew what to expect. Alessandra felt like she heard the switch whistle through the air and then she felt an immediate and unbearable sting, her eyes opened wide and she screamed a high pitch wailing scream. Alessandra clinched her large buttocks as blow after blow struck her, each one stinging more than the last.

Isobel had a more violent reaction, her buttocks were less large and more sensitive than Alessandra's. As Isobel was being struck, not only did she scream, but she gyrated her hips against her bondage, putting on quite a show. Isobel uttered guttural animalistic screams that sounded almost orgasmic. Camera's captured Isobel's "dance" as she tried in vain to lunge her buttocks away from the sting of the switch.

Camera bulbs flashed, camera men rushed around the stage getting every angle of the punishment. As the switching continued more semen began to drip out of Alessandra's anus. Through the heat of the flashbulbs and through Isobel's skin becoming red hot through pure mortification, the semen caked on her face began to dry. All of this was pointed out by Sundima to great raucous applause and laughter. Isobel cursed through her guttural moans and Alessandra begged for the punishment to stop in between her high pitched screams.

The caning went on and on, three switches broke and were replaced, welts, bruises, and cuts adorned both Alessandra and Isobel's buttocks. Alessandra's voice went out first. Isobel's moans continued until Isobel let out one last long moan, body violently humped the air, but her binding remained attached and the switches kept swishing through the air and blistering Isobel's damaged ass.

Then through a hand signal from Sundima the caning ended. The crowd continued to cheer and jeer, but both Alessandra and Isobel had finished their screaming and moaning, their heads bowed down in defeat, their hands laid limp still stuck in the pillory. Both women mumbled incoherently, exhausted by the events of the day, their vocal chords finally shot. They did not even struggle when they were released from their bondage, instead, they just collapsed onto the floor, their muscles were unusable gelatin at this point. Their buttocks striped with purple and red bruises and cuts. Each woman's shaking hands slowly reached back to touch their tender searing buttocks, only to quickly recoil as their buttocks were too tender to even touch without bringing a new wave of pain. Their mouths opened as to moan or scream, but no sound could emanate.

Some military men came out and tightly tied each woman's ankles together, then tightly tied a rope around their waists, pinning their arms against their sides, then two dolly's were brought onto the stage and the wicked sisters were placed face first on the dolly, their gruesomely injured buttocks on full display. The two women mumbled and cursed lightly, their muscles unable to struggle. As this was happening they were both tightly strapped into their respective dollies and wheeled off the stage, through the isles as the crowd cursed and taunted the women. Outside of the Opera house, the women were put into a large truck with other cargo, and they were promptly driven off to the airport.

Alessandra and Isobel would be transported as cargo on a plane to a foreign nation. There they would be delivered on the dolly, with their scarred buttocks on full display to their estranged relatives, and any other people at the foreign airport. It would be a long time before either woman would be able to sit.

It was in this foreign land that these once all-powerful young beautiful women would have to rebuild their lives from scratch, all the while living under the specter of their humiliating ordeal, an ordeal documented and shared worldwide. Never again would they lay their feet on Poshterim soil.

"Epilog"

Sundima stood on her balcony looking over the coast, her family's estate was returned to it's rightful ownership. Sundima, turned around and saw a servant dusting off some counter tops inside. Sundima walked inside and thanked the man, who bowed his head in respect for his employer.

Sundima picked up the local newspaper, that was sitting on her kitchen table, the headline read "The Economic Miracle" Sundima scanned through the article, it read that Poshterim's GDP was growing leaps and bounds under the new leadership, that income was up and unemployment was down. Sundima smiled.

Sundima's cell phone then rang, it was from a number that she did not recognize, Sundima answered out of curiosity.

"Is this Sundima." A man said in a business like voice.

"Yes, speaking?"

"I am just an intermediary, speaking for a world leader that I cannot name."

"What is the purpose of this call?"

"First I need to congratulate you, People's Inquisitor, for the award you received from the Supreme Commander for the patriotic act of punishing those two evil sisters."

"No need for pleasantries, tell me your purpose," Sundima said with slight frustration.

"Well, we captured some assassins, some female assassins, we want to give your country lots of money to let them immigrate to your country."

"Why would we take assassins? Our country doesn't need your money!" Sundima said with genuine frustration.

"We want you to punish them, we think that the way you deal out punishments would be a major pre-emptive action towards espionage against our country. We want to outsource our punishments to you."

Sundima let a sadistic smile break over her face. "Give me the details I will relay this to the Supreme Commander as soon as possible. I'll see what I can do."