The Perfect Age Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to masturbate as I stared into the mirror. I thought about what I've become since being with this man. He is the most hypnotic and addictive lover, ever! I think only of him when he's not around. I don't care if he insists I see others. I trust him completely. If my mother knew that the man she 'fixed me up' with, the man that is our family dentist is now my pimp, and there is no other way to describe what he is, she'd probably be very upset. But it's too late for that now. I am his and he knows it. There is no going back. I don't want to anyway. All I can think about is wanting more!

I stood there playing with myself, masturbating slowly, methodically, staring at the girl in the mirror. I started to think about the man I would be seeing later that evening. The man that likes me in lace, likes me on his lap in ruffles and bows like a little girl. I felt the fire come over me, felt very hot suddenly, felt very sexy, very slutty knowing what I have become under my lover's guidance. I felt like I am what I am supposed to be. I love the girl in the mirror. I adore her.

I came onto the floor, didn't catch it in my hand. I didn't feel my submissive edge leave me completely. I felt powerful. I know it will fade in the future, my dirty girl mind set will fade momentarily from time to time after I cum in front of a man. It always does. But I know what I really am now. And that made me feel very sexy. I looked at the girl in the mirror, the whore, the slut, the bitch, the 'dirty girl', the girl that services men for money--the girl that drives men wild. She looked back at me. She smiled. She is cute, beautiful. And she is me.

12