The Perfect Anniversary Gift Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told you to go sit down and I would bring the pizza in. Grabbing a cold beer you go back into the living room. An hour later all that was left of the pizza was a few crumbs and the wine was half gone. I don’t drink much but I like a glass of wine every so often. We took everything back to the kitchen except our drinks. I tell you to go relax and that I would put the dishes in the dishwasher and straighten up.

You looked as if you were a million miles away as I came back into the living room.

“Penny for your thoughts,” I said as I sat down beside you.

You had a pillow behind you and were leaning against the back of the couch. You look at me, taking my hand and pulling me over onto your lap. The burning candles cast my shadow over your face.

“A penny couldn’t buy the thoughts that I was thinking,” you say. “They’re more precious than gold.”

As I straddle your lap you tell me that you were thinking about how we met and about the time we had spent apart before I had moved to Chicago and then finally when we had gotten married and how wonderful the last six months had been. We both honestly knew that as wonderful as it had been that it hadn’t been easy. We had faced a lot of difficult situations over that period, but we had managed and made it through them.

“Honey, I love you so much,” you say, as you hold my face in your hands, “you are my life and I don’t know what I would do if I lost you. Promise me you will never leave me.”

Tears were sliding down my face. I loved you so much. Yes, our relationship was not the normal type relationship, if you could call anything normal these days, but it worked for us. I leaned in and kissed your lips softly.

“Baby, I love you so much and I’m not going anywhere. You’re stuck with me forever.”

A certain peace fell over both of us as we both realized that we were where we belonged. Together in each other’s arms forever. Tenderness turned into passion. Your hand found the satin bow holding the front of my chemise together, and pulled. Then one by one you pulled the ribbons out until you could push both of your hands inside the satin gown and caress my tits. My chin rested on top of your head as I pulled your face closer. Not being one who needed a big push to go in the right direction, you flicked my nipple with your tongue, before sucking it into your mouth. Sliding my hands down the side of your head and onto your shoulders I massaged them. Your tongue left a wet trail as you moved over to my other nipple giving it the same sensual caresses until it was as hard as the other one.

I let my fingernails slide down your back as I started grinding my pussy against your cock. I needed you deep inside me. I pushed your robe off you and pulled my gown off. Handing me my drink you put half of the Viagra on my tongue as you took the other half.

I asked where you had put the toy chest. I got it and came back sitting on the coffee table.

“So what is in there that you didn’t want me to see,” you asked.

“You will see in just a minute,” I told you as I unlocked it. “You have to do just what I tell you okay.”

“Okay baby, this is your night,” you say as your hand caresses my leg.

I open the toy chest but won’t let you see inside it.

“One of the things I did today was get some new toys for us. Now honey, I’m going to show you why I wanted your legs shaved tonight,” I say as I pull out a pair of fishnet hose. “These are for you baby.”

Your eyes got big and I swear I could see your cock jump inside your thong. I sat the toy chest down on the table and tell you to stand up and move in front of me. I slide your thong off, first. Holding onto me you raise one foot and I slide the hose on and up to your knee. We repeat the act on the other leg. I kneel in front of you as I roll them up your thighs to where the hose ends and the attached garter starts. I push my face into your crotch and nibble your cock as I ease the garters over your ass and settle the band around your waist. I tell you to turn around. The cheeks of your ass pale in contrast to the stark black of the garters. I grab them and pull you closer.

“Bend over baby, and show me that asshole,” I say.

Bending over exposes your tight opening to me. I lean forward and run my tongue around your opening.

“Oh fuck yes baby, eat my ass,” you say, grasping it and spreading it wider.

I can feel the desire to use you taking over. Pushing my face into the crack of your ass I run my tongue up and down your crack avoiding your asshole. I lick each ass cheek until it shines with my spit. You are squirming now, wanting me to tongue your hole. I pull on one of the garters hard and let it snap against your skin. Ignoring your pained cry I flick my tongue back and forth and up and down against your male cunt.

Stopping for a second I ask you if wearing the hose makes you feel more like my bitch. Your response is a long drawn out yes.

“Then I guess my bitch wants her pussy full, doesn’t she?” I ask as I push a finger inside you.

“Oh yes Mistress Caroline. Please fill my male cunt up with a big fat cock!”

Oh god, it was such a turn on to hear you beg me to fuck your ass. I pull the new butt plug out of the toy chest. It was only six inches long but very fat. The huge head looked menacing and the veins that completely covered the shaft stood out at least a quarter of an inch. I picked up the lube and squirted some on it. Normally I would have had you suck on it, but I wanted it to be a surprise when I filled your man cunt with it.

“I got you a new toy today,” I said while rubbing the head against your opening.

Your moaning was turning me on. I took my nipple in hand and started pinching it. I could feel the Viagra taking effect as my clit got hard. It felt like it was the size of a small cock. I rocked back and forth on the table as I held my thighs closed, putting pressure on my most sensitive treasure. OMG, the sensations were so strong that I forgot about you as I rammed my free hand in my g-string and touched it. It was as sensitive as if I had already cum.

“Please Mistress Caroline, fill my man cunt.”

I looked at your gapping pussy and wondered if your cock was as hard as my clit.

“Spread open that pussy wide for me,” I say as I take my hand out of my panties so that I can concentrate on you. You would be taking care of my problem soon enough.

Doing as you were told. I once again placed the head at the opening of your cunt and pushed. I could feel you opening up to take it in. Pushing and twisting the plug until your pussy was closed around the head.

“Do you like the way that big head feels in your pussy, whore?” I ask as I twisted it and pushed it in just a little deeper.

“Oh fuck yes Mistress Caroline. My cock is so hard.”

“Does my pussy boy want it fast or slow?”

“Slow Mistress Caroline. My cunt needs to get used to such a big cock.”

I knew that you really wanted it to penetrate you fast. Teasingly I pushed it slowly in, until I had a couple of inches in you and then I rammed it all the way in.

I was glad the neighbors didn’t live that close or else they would think I had murdered you. I rubbed your ass so that the pain would go away. Then I ordered you to turn around.

“Ohhh Mistress Caroline, my male cunt is so full!”

“Yes it is and that’s the way my sissy slut likes it, isn’t it?” I ask as I stand up and walk in front of you, sitting down on the couch spreading my legs wide so you could see my wet pussy.

“Oh yes Mistress Caroline. How can I please my Mistress to show her my gratitude for filling my male cunt up?” you ask as you look up at me.

Pulling my pussy lips apart I tell you to make me cum.

Pushing the table back to give you more room you crawl to the edge of the couch and take my legs placing them over your shoulder. Starting at my knees you lick the inside of my smooth thighs. I take my nipples into my hands and start twisting and pulling on them. I can feel your hot breath on my smooth shaved pussy. Then your tongue is licking up each side getting it wetter with your saliva. Your teasing is driving me crazy. I need your lips around my clit, your tongue in my wet hole. I need you to suck and fuck my pussy, now.

Leaning forward I grab your head and pull your face tight against my cunt.

“Eat me bitch,” I hiss as I push my cunt against your face and move my hips up and down rubbing hot wet pussy juice over your face.

You stick your tongue deep into my hole as your nose rubs against my clit. Hot wet juice gushes from my slit. Low savage moans come from deep inside my gut. Oh fuck it feels so good, your tongue moving in and out of my pussy. Spreading my thighs even more I push my heels down onto your back.

“Yessss baby, that’s it fuck my cunt with your hot tongue,” I cry as I feel the first waves of pleasure surging through my body. “I’m going to cum, bitch…I’m going to cum on your tongue.”

You move up and suck on my blood filled clit. I push up and start fucking your chin as you suck and nibble on my clit. Sharp tingles spark throughout my body traveling downward until my pussy is exploding and cum is gushing out onto your face. I fuck your face as I lose control, slamming my cunt against you. When it becomes to sensitive I push you away and fall back against the couch. When my breathing has slowed somewhat I lean forward and kiss your cum covered lips, telling you how much I love you and that now it is my turn to service you.

I get up and move over to the chair. I call you over and tell you to bend across the arm of the chair. I go to the dinning room and bring back another chair and sit down behind you. The overstuffed arm of the chair has your ass pushed high in the air. I rub my hand over your ass, letting it come to rest on the end of your butt plug.

“Do you love your new butt plug, honey?” I ask as I twist it around and push it deeper into your ass.

“Oh fuck yes, baby,” you moan. “It fills my ass up.”

“You mean it fills your male pussy up don’t you, bitch,” I say moving back into my Mistress role.

“Yes Mistress, it fills my male pussy up,” you say as I pull it out until only the head remains in your cunt.

Ramming it back in I ask if you are ready for your Mistress to fuck you.

“Yes Mistress, please fuck my pussy,” you say wiggling your ass.

I get up and walk over to the toy chest.

“Darling that is not the only toy I bought today. I also got a new dildo for my strap-on. I’m going to give you the fucking of your life with it tonight, my cock loving little slut.”

“Oh yes, please Mistress, fuck your cock loving slut’s ass good and hard tonight.”

I take the ten-inch dildo out and go into the kitchen, hiding it so that you can’t see it. When I get back you have a puzzled look on your face. I turn around so you can’t see and fix it in my harness. I pick an eight-inch dildo to fit in my pussy and a five-inch anal plug to go in my ass. Walking back to you I tell you to get up and get on your knees. I turn around and tell you to put the plug in my ass. You reach for the lube and I stop you, telling you to suck on it and lick my ass until it is wet enough for you to get it in without hurting me.

Bent over the way I am I can’t see you but I can hear you sucking and slurping on the butt plug. Then I feel your hands pulling the cheeks of my ass apart and you tongue stabbing at my tight hole. The sensations of your wet tongue probing my hole are driving me crazy. My pussy is getting wetter. Barely able to speak I beg you to put my butt plug in. I feel the head pushing against my hole and then you are sliding it in my tight little asshole.

I feel my sphincter closing around it holding it tight. Turning around and spreading my legs, I hand you the dildo and tell you to stick it deep inside my pussy. You do as you are told and then I hand you the strap-on with the 10-inch cock for you attached. You eyes get wide as you see the new cock I got to fuck you with. I tell you to put it on me and attach the butt plug and dildo to it. I can see how hard your cock has gotten just thinking about me fucking you with the big cock you are holding.

Once everything is attached I take the cock in my hand and start stroking it.

“Bitch, do you like my cock?” I ask as you are kneeling in front of me still.

“Oh god, yes, mistress,” you say. “I can hardly wait until you fuck me with it.”

Bending over I kiss you on the lips. Then I stand and rub the head of my cock across your lips.

“Suck it slut. Show your Mistress how good of a cock-sucking whore you are.”

You open your mouth wide having a hard time getting the head inside. Once you do I start shoving it deeper into your mouth. Every movement working the dildo and butt plug inside me. The sensations are so intense. I love watching you suck on my hard cock.


“That’s it whore, suck my cock. Suck it bitch. OH fuck baby…I’m going to cum soon. Suck my cock you little slut.”

I can hear you moaning around my cock. The wet sounds your mouth is making are just an added enticement for me to cum. I pinch my hard nipples and reach down stroking your head, moving my hips as I fuck your mouth. I’m going to cum soon and I know it. I reach down and cup the balls of my cock in one hand; with the other I grab your head and hold your head tight. As my orgasm reaches it’s peak I squeeze the balls of my cock and a stream of hot liquid fills your mouth. I can feel you gag at the unexpectedness of this action.

You try to pull away but I hold you fast as another hot stream fills your mouth making you swallow it. A couple of more squirts and my balls are empty. When I pull it out of your mouth, it glistens with your saliva and my make believe cum. It is dripping out the sides of your mouth. I lean down and kiss you licking cum off of the side of your mouth.

“Was that good, my little slut?” I ask as I rub my cock over your face.

“Yes Mistress, a little unexpected, but it was very hot. I loved it.”

“Now bitch. I’m ready to fuck your sweet hot cunt and cum in it.” I say as I walk over to the table and fill the cock again.

Coming back over to you I tell you to stand up and bend over. When you do I take the butt plug out of your ass and rub the head of my cock over your opened male cunt. I push and the head slips inside.

“Oh fuck yes, Mistress. Fuck your whore’s cunt,” you beg as you push back trying to get more of the big cock into your ass.

I slap your ass cheeks as I push deeper into you. My pussy is on fire again…mini orgasms racing through my body…testifying that the Viagra is still working, causing my clit to be hard as rock. I fuck you and my dildo fucks me. My pussy is clinching around it and hot pussy juice is flowing down my leg.

“That’s it baby. Fuck your Mistress’s big hard cock,” I scream at you as I slap your ass cheeks with my hand, leaving a pink imprint on them.

Spreading your ass cheeks wide I watch as your tiny hole swallows my big cock. I see your hand moving and I know you are jerking your cock. I smack your ass hard.

“Slut, I didn’t tell you that you could play with your clit!”

“I’m sorry Mistress,” you say as you turn your cock loose.

Pulling my cock out of your ass, you moan at the emptiness you feel.

“Please Mistress, put your cock back in my ass. Your slut will be good and not touch her clit,” you beg me.

I move in front of you, stroking my cock with one hand and lightly squeezing my balls until a drop of cum appears on the head. I can see the lust in your eyes and I rub it against your cheek. Then I walk over to the couch and sit down on it. I motion for you to join me. Not a word is spoken between us. You know what I want. Straddling my legs you stand up on the couch and slowly lower yourself onto my cock as I hold it up for you. Placing my hands under your ass I lightly massage them as you take the whole length of my cock into your male pussy.

“Oh yes slut, fuck your cunt with my big cock. Ride it bitch.”

You start moving up and down on it, faster and harder.

“How does that feel, slut?” I ask as you ride my cock.

“Oh god, Mistress it feels so fucking good!” you say as you grind your ass on my legs.

I spread my legs wide and take your cock in my hand stroking it. I can feel your body tensing. As for me, I don’t know if I have been riding one continuous orgasm or if it has been a series of miniature orgasms…but my cunt is soaked and my body is one continuous tingling apparatus.

My hand is lovingly stroking your cock, spreading the precum from the head up and down the shaft. I move one of my hands up and down your stocking clad thigh and your cock jerks in my hand.

“Does my little slut love the feel of her fishnet stockings?” I ask as I move my hand in and cup your balls.

“Yes, oh god Mistress, I’m about ready to cum,” you tell me.

I tell you to stop fucking your cunt. You stop not knowing why I won’t let you cum. I turn your cock loose and tell you to lie down on the sofa and pull your legs up over your head. Placing a couple of large pillows under your ass I guide my cock into your cunt and grabbing your legs I start fucking you as hard as I can. My titties shaking as I ram my cock deep into your ass…short fast strokes and long fast strokes, alternately.

“Stroke your clit, bitch,” I say not losing my momentum or rhythm. My pussy and ass is on fire from the constant friction of the dildo and butt plug in them. Pussy juice is dripping down my thighs causing them to shine.

Taking your cock in your hand you stroke it. I can see your balls getting tighter and your cock twitching. I stroke your hose covered legs…adding another sensation to the many you are already feeling.

“Oh god Mistress, can I cum?” you ask. “Please let me cummmm!”

“Cum bitch, Cum now you sexy slut!” I tell you as a major wave of pleasure washes through my body.

I reach down between us and squeeze my balls and feel the liquid gushing out and into your ass.

“Oh fuck yes, Caroline. Cum in my male cunt!” you say as your cock spurts the first hot stream of cum onto your chest.

I ram my cock as deep into as it will go and capture the balls between us putting constant pressure on them, causing them to shoot out a continuous stream of hot make believe cum into your ass.

You are stroking your cock faster and stream after stream of hot cum is pouring out of it.

Finally when you are empty and I am empty I turn your legs loose and lie down on top of you…feeling your cum smear all over my body. I nuzzle my face into the crevice of your shoulder and neck and kiss you sweetly there.

“Happy Anniversary, Baby! I love you!” I say as my body calms down and exhaustion takes over. I close my eyes as I feel your arms wrap around me holding me tightly.

“Happy Anniversary, Darling!” you say.

“This is just the beginning,” I tell you as contented sleep takes over and we drift off, my cock resting inside your ass as cum oozes out of it. The last conscious thought I have is that I will have to clean the couch tomorrow before your big anniversary surprise arrives.

To be continued…

12