All Comments on 'The Perfect Arrangement'

by Doubleyou123

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

What a fuckin wimp.

DebbieStapeDebbieStapeover 9 years ago
Stupid

What a stupid story

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

for a cuckold story not to bad but then again she really isn't cuckolding she is belittling him knowing that she doesn't want to stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cluck story, regardless of female or male, is disgusting.

And this is a totally disgusting piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

Sorry no... 1 This is the " loving wives" category. She doesn't love anyone... She's just a bitch... Walk out and divorce the bitch. Or just go back go banging other women and ignore her... Two can play the revenge game.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
It's a story

It a story we all love to hate! I hated her - Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"If you don't watch me fuck Ryan, I'm leaving"

Seems to me to be the perfect solution Have wifey leave and move on with your life.No love No respect.Just humiliation.Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ridiculous

How can she ever have a husband wife relationship with Paul again? She went far beyond getting even. She doesn't seem concerned about forgiveness but is forging a path of cuckoldry and probably sissy sex slavery for Paul if he's willing to stay in the marriage. I don't want to see a further development of this story. Best for Paul take losses and move on. But that's my crafting of his character. Doubt the author would do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was fucking STUPID! What is the point of this humiliation fetish? What kind of sick fuck gets off on negative feelings???

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Wrong category

This is a BDSM story, as the central premise is humiliation and submission. It may even belong in "Non-Erotic", as the reason for the humiliation was revenge; not eroticism. I only read half of this story, and didn't rate it, since I didn't finish it. (See how that works, BTB'ers?)

Once again: just because a story includes a wife, it doesn't make it a Loving Wives story!

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 9 years ago
Went too far

Why is the guy who cheats always has a 3" dick? Why did she marry him in the first place? She must have fucked other "hung" guys before she married him. His did sure as hell wasn't going to get longer after they married. Het fucked up and went along with his punishment but she changed the rules. Marriage is done, at least in her mind. I agree with most everyone... divorce the bitch. If he would have been smart, he should have filmed them fucking. She has no physical proof of him cheating on her either. Take the 50/50 split and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"You want to save this marriage, right?"

Especially with the turn, with her going well beyond being even, you have her ask that question, but you never give a reason why he would want to save the marriage. If anything, you did the opposite, give every reason why the marriage should end.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
She didn't want...

She didn't want to save the marriage after founding her husband with another woman...How could their marriage survive after what she did? Another stupid thing: how another woman could want to fuck is 3 "?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another example

of how a fool thinks.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Story about a failing marriage

This marriage is over, no love to hold them together. Maybe there is another reason, say money, but otherwise give it up. That could have made it more interesting.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
and they are still together why?

What is there left to save?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author - related to that retard Ukresearcher?

It sucks!

thc1776thc1776over 9 years ago
stupid

Unbelievably stupid. If there were minus numbers available, it would deserve a minus 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

she is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You've had your revenge, bitch.

If I were Paul, you'd be on your way to a cheap-ass whorehouse in Mexico, and Paul would be fish food,

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Why did I fucking read this? Now I need three showers to wash the shit from this tale off. What the fuck?

Not even worth rating. Let's call it a negative response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

that sums it up, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah the vindictive.....

....wife exacts 40 times the revenge.

OK, Paul is an ass for cheating. Frankly if he really had a 3" dick, I can't imagine him getting any on the side....but hey, it's fiction, right?

That said, she is so far out of line with her revenge and humiliation.....even with his small dick, he's not going to tolerate what now is abuse.

Dumb turn of events, just somone getting something off their chest in a fantasy of their own invention. Too bad is was such a weak one.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
what a vicious, revengeful bitch!

Why should she want to stay married to the wimp with the small cock? She discovered better, right?

Release the poor idiot hubby and go on with your life, instead of imposing this cruel mental anguish! That's not love, fer crissakes!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Silly Story***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Of course there's no such thing as "even"

So Paul walked out. She didn't want to get even, she wanted to get ahead. The next time she heard from her husband was when she was served with divorce papers. And a copy of the video he had sent to all her family and friends of her fucking her lover. So I hope Ryan was hers because it cost her a ton to get rid of Paul.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
One fucking star

And a big 'fuck you' to whores and bastards. Nobody in this story was likeable in the least. Scum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"You want to save this marriage"?

His answer was a resounding "NO"! He whipped out his phone, took a couple of pictures of them and headed out the door, laughing. "See you in Court" were his last words to her. Once her parents, all her family and friends got their copies of the pictures, she signed off on the divorce wherein he got a 60/40 split of their assets. Done and done. She's toast. Stupid story without an ending. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"If you don't watch me fuck Ryan, I'm leaving you."

Fine. Because if you do fuck him I am leaving you so bottom line we get the same results. See ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
just a stupid story

try and write something at least a tiny bit credible next time, or maybe just don't bother at all.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cheating bitch, as usual, taking revenge way too far

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good read, i hope this story its just beginning. A couple of thoughts should you continue the story are, that she needs to continue to love her husband to the point of feeling guilty before she being fucked having conflicted emotions verses better mind blowing sex and fulfillment with a desire to please her new better physical man in front of her.

In these stories the writers tend to make the cucks to be dumbed down with complete surrender giving 99% of the relationship away, even becoming slaves of sorts when the truth is their eternal struggle will be a back and forth battle within themselves making the relationship a difficult one for them both. He wants the humiliations that he hates knowing in this department he could never measure uP satisfying her, he hates she fucking someone else and he loves it. She obviously loves him she married him, this in itself gives the cuckold a power where they both pull back and forth, both shackled in different ways reliant on each others needs to compliment their own.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Sex scene was really hot. Originally, her intent was to even the score with her cheating husband. But in the process, clearly, she discovered that she is a size queen, and that will be the main factor in ending the marriage, because she's not going back to a lesser man.

What will really speed up the process is when her new lover gets her pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous