The Perfect End To A Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a quick step back and pick up my hand made paddle. I slide the cool leather over my cheeks and a part of me almost wishes that I could get to taste the licks of its blade. I toss it from hand to hand, enjoying the fine balance of the instrument before holding it outstretched and bringing it, hard and flat, against your buttock. You leap up in pain, a long cry, sounding pin sharp even through your sodden panties, rises and falls like the wail of a Banshee. I catch you as you rise and spin the butterfly's control to full power. You body rocks again as the first wave of orgasm hits you. I struggle to hold you as you thrash wildly, both extremities of sensation riving you apart. I stand back and hold you firm against the wall, bringing down another hard smack. You thrash harder and I fear you may even pull the hoop from the wall. I press close against you, arms wrapped tight, enclosing you. I turn off the butterfly and hold you there, shuddering in my arms. Your peak has surpassed even vocal expression as you floundered in the extremity of sensation. I reach for the keys to your restraints and loose you, lowering you gently to your knees in front of me. I remove the panties from your mouth and let you recover from the almost outer-body experience. I clear my tools from the bed, turn and kiss you full and hard, matching my breathing to your short, sharp bursts. I pull off your shirt and reach around you to unclasp your bra. It falls away in my hands, releasing your beautiful breasts. I cup them in my hands, bending low to kiss your nipples. I give each a short, sharp bite, and lift you to your feet.

You face me, eyes lowered, and I embrace you tightly.

"Almost, my Angel, almost" I whisper.

"Sir?"

I turn you around and lay you, face down, on the bed. My erection is pounding, straining to be delivered to a warm, wet home.

"I have just one more plan for you my sweet."

You lay there, chest rising and falling. The folds in the quit like motionless waves surrounding the breathless and spent island of your body, naked except for your collar. Your moans and gasps have ebbed away to gentle pants and the sight of your heaving bosom has aroused me again. I feel torrents of boiling hot blood engorging my rapidly stiffening cock and the desire to be inside you is upon me again.

I walk to the dresser where I hastily placed my remaining tools. I pick up the olive green candle and walk silently to the bookcase where the box of matches lay. I take a match out, hold it up and strike it harshly on the glass-paper board. The flame springs, ferocious in it's new birth, before settling to an even flame. I replace the matchbox and hold the flame to the wick of the candle. The initial splutter soon produces a warm, sensuous flame. I hold the candle at head height and pace slowly back to the bed, an acolyte in the beautiful ceremony.

I place the candle on the nightstand and return to the dresser. I feel your eyes following me around the room to where I stand. I know now that any real urge to escape has been eroded by the sheer exhaustion that has overcome you. I pick up the rabbit and feel it's rubbery texture. The beads in the shaft create exquisite sensations on my fingertips as I knead its length, trying to imagine how it feels inside you. It's your favorite toy and I know exactly why, the twisting shaft full of dancing beads, the ears positioned in such a way as to lavish all their vibrating attentions to your clitoris.

I return to the bed, climbing on and settling down on my knees behind your head. You fight the instinctive urge to lean back and look at me. I move forward slightly and straddle your face, balls hanging suspended above you, waiting for your response. You immediately lift your face; tongue extended, and devour the offering before you. You roll my balls around on your tongue and open your mouth wider to take them, each in turn, into your mouth. I lean forward, kissing down your stomach towards the soft delta of your pubic hair. I feel you tense beneath me in delicious expectation as I reach my target and plant a soft kiss on your nether lips. I lean in further and a moan escapes me as I feel your hand guide my throbbing cock into your soft, wet mouth. I delicately pull your delicate, pink folds apart to reveal the hard nub of your clit. As I clamp my lips around it you jolt as if a surge of electricity has been pumped into you and you start to suck ravenously at my swollen prick.

I gather my senses and start the motor on the rabbit as I guide it towards the streaming well of your pussy. I insert the head slowly, feeling a gasp escape around my cock, and begin to work it gently back and forth. Each stroke takes the toy deeper inside you and soon the ears of the rabbit are buzzing toward where my tongue is toying with your pink pinnacle. I lean back, admiring my handiwork, and ease the rabbit all the way inside you. The effect of the buzzing ears on your clit is apparent as you begin to guzzle my cock ferociously. I ride back to my initial position, forcing your head back to keep my cock in your mouth, and reach for the nightstand. Your eyes flash a look of sheer panic as you register my intentions. I hold the candle aloft and turn back so that it hangs directly over your breasts. You continue to suck at me feverishly as the first drops of hot fat begin to fall from the, now inclined, candle. You yelp as it lands, sizzling, on your nipple. The sudden pain causes you to jerk and my cock is forced deeper in your mouth. I lean over you again and turn up the motor of the rabbit before leaning back to shower more scalding fat on the other protruding nipple. Your hips begin to grind against the delicious sensations in your pussy and your arms extend around my thighs as you suck hungrily at my cock. I know that I have to move as I feel the tension building within me. I put the candle back on the dresser and remove your arms so that I can wrestle my cock from your mouth and stand again by the bed.

I take a stride to the foot of the bed and sit between your parted thighs. I hold the rabbit in place as I turn you over and then drag you, by the collar, to your knees. I position you meticulously so that your ass hangs inches from the edge of the bed and I stand to better survey the scene. I switch on the rabbit's swivel control and delight in the moans that spring forth as the shaft of the toy begins to rotate inside you. I return to the nightstand and pick up the crumpled bottle of lube. I unfasten the bottle as I return and drizzle a liberal amount into the crevice of your ass before dipping my finger in the subsiding pool. I trace a line down the valley and ease the end of my digit inside your tight asshole. I feel you tense and am forced to push forcefully to gain entry. You cry out as I work the finger into your tight hole, spreading the lube nice and deep.

"Do you want me Angel"

"Oh yes please sir, I want you in my ass so badly!" You gasp.

I smear the lube along the shaft of my cock and spread it over the tip with my hand. I toss the lube aside and pump the stiff shaft with my hand until I feel the orgasm rise again. I get up close behind you and position the head of my cock at your asshole before grasping your buttocks and sliding you back to meet me. I feel the tip of me enter you as you start to wail, the already tight hole made even more constricting by your rabbit filled pussy. I pull you back further and the tingling sensations from your vibrating pussy cause my knees to sag. I regain my composure and start to thrust deep into you. I hear you moan louder, arms spreading wide as you bury your face in the quilt. I begin to fuck you faster, my own urgency pushing me to meet the rhythm of your frantic gasping, cock sliding along the vibrating tunnel.

The incredible sensations are just too much. I clutch at your buttocks like a man drowning in a sea of pleasure, pumping faster into you.

"Oh God! Oh God fuck me Sir! Fuck me harder!"

My hips respond to your please and the rising swell of my orgasm takes me by surprise.

"Oh Angel! Angel I'm coming!" I gasp with abandon.

"Yes Sir, yes! Come in my filthy little ass!"

The swell of pleasure rocks me back on my heels, forcing you up, My breath starts to come in frantic gasps as my hips buck and the rush of my seed is propelled deep in your dark chasm. The continual vibration from your pussy fuels a deep, guttural moan and keeps me hard long enough to feel you gripping at me more tightly. Long, loud cries escape the muffle of the quilt as your body wracks with the force of another shuddering climax.

We both collapse forwards on the bed, gasping from our exertions, embracing tightly. I ease the rabbit from your pussy and hold it to your lips. You suck on the tip and lick delicately down the shaft, savoring the heady taste of your orgasm. I discard the toy and kiss you deeply, tongues cavorting, one hand in your hair the other stroking languidly along the curve of your spine. I luxuriate in the taste of you for a moment before pulling away and propping my head on my hand.

"Don't lay around all night you lazy thing," I say with mock sincerity, "You've got all those sales figures to do."

"Why you…!"

I jump forward and smother you before you have a chance to react. We roll around on the bed, laughing and taunting, until the spell is broken and daily life calls once more.

But don't get comfortable. I have plans for you.

(Authors note - after some feedback I decided to post the story in it's entirety - hope you enjoyed)

12