All Comments on 'The Perfect Fit'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Metric vs. English

The greatest attribute about male and female genitals is that it's difficult NOT to have a perfect fit. Human mating parts just naturally fit together, unlike hardware where I usually wind up with an English bolt and a metric nut.

Great story--thanks for posting.

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
Yeah, you have a fan here...

Unfortunately my chronological read of your works is about to come to an end - I'm nearly caught up.

:-(

I've really enjoyed reading these - hot as all get out without falling into the all-too-frequent trap of the "size of this" and the "quarts of that" that befalls so many erotica writers. Just a hint here or there gets the idea across.

Well-played and goodonya...

WishFullWishFullalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

"When she finally pulsed around him..." I certainly do like your style, Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Talented Story Teller

You are a VERY good writer. I would be shocked if you were not a professional writer. You are excellent at spotlighting the human conditions we all feel but seem unable to communicate. I found myself more interested in your story development than the sexy stuff, hard to redirect a guys hardwiring. Pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so well done!

Absolutely wonderfully written.A nice sense of pace and development with a great believability. Your stories are SOOOO nicely done. Keep them coming, Thank You.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
A Nice Little Adventure!

I always enjoy nice people being nice with each other!

Cal59Cal597 months ago

Excellent, many thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1229 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. Your votes and comments are very much appreciated. xo