All Comments on 'The Perfect Gift, a Loving Sister'

by AlexisEllison

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This was well done. I home there is more for this loving trio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When I saw your name, I knew I was going to enjoy another great story of yours! :)

I liked almost everything about it, especially the dialogue. But I wish you hadn't mentioned a huge penis. That and big boobs have become all too common on Literotica. Does it really matter? "A nice one," or "it's beautiful," will do nicely. 5 stars, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next year

She asks how she is going to top it next year? The 2 girls work a plan out for the brother to impregnate them both 😜

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
BEST. BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER

A little strange, but good story.

I think he should have eaten his sister's pussy first.

Made her cum. Told her he had DREAMED of this since they were kids.

Next year a threesome.

Liked the idea of getting both pregnant.

Should marry the girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its all about sex

i could not figure out who did what and how many they were... Confusing... But sex was there...I gave you a bad rating for it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well you must be retarded then, because the story was clear as day and not even remotely confusing! Lol.

I was hoping he was going to push his girlfriend's pussy down on his sister's mouth instead of fingering her to orgasm, heh.

Sweet story and an AMAZING girlfriend, woo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yeah, I thought for sure he was going to push her pussy down on his sister's face too, hehe!

I'm sure he ate his sister out later, and he may have dreamed about doing it for a long time, but priorities in this instance win out, lol!

I, like another poster mentioned, get tired of big tits everywhere, lol. Always nice to have a good mix! I didn't have a problem with his 'big dick'. An actual size wasn't mentioned, that I recall, and I prefer it that way, unless it's a tongue in cheek story. Big is relative anyway. I've had gf's tell me I'm big, without me asking,cand not in a manner/time that it was stroking my ego, heard one sharing that with one of her gf's, heard from a female friend of mine that a different gf had shared that with her. Hell, I don't think In big, from a guy's point of view. For my height/weight, average and under, I think I'm doing well, but not worth sharing over, lol.

Besides, nobody (well few) want to read a story where the wife tells the girlfriend "see, I told you it was thin and short!!". Lol.

I do feel sorry for the sister's husband, she's prolly going to leave him now. Who wants to experience amazing sex like that and go back to smaller, unexciting and the usual. Well I suppose, generally speaking, women might be more tolerant towards that than men.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good. There are a few places where you stretched the belief factor pretty thin. There are other places where it walked a fine line of sounding sophomoric. But in the end you kept it together well enough. Scored 4/5

usaretusaret7 months ago

Crazy, stupid idea. She’ll lose him to his tantalizing sister.

RanethekingRanetheking3 months ago

Great story! Looks like the only thing to do from here is for little sister to divorce or husband. Then move in as big brothers second wife. And next bday gift? He breeds them both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous