The Perfect Gift, a Loving Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched, I resumed touching myself, bringing myself once more very close to orgasm. I could feel the familiar warmth spreading through my body, and my mind began to give in to the haze that clouded my thoughts. All I could see were their bodies thrusting against each other; all I could hear was the sound of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and their passionate moans; all I could feel was my rapidly approaching orgasm.

Jeremy began fucking Tanya faster; the headboard started banging against the wall, and her moans grew more and more intense with each stroke. I began to wonder which of us would cum first, but I hoped it was Jeremy- I wanted to watch him fill her with cum when I came myself. I quickly pulled off my shorts, giving full freedom of movement. There was certainly no reason for modesty now.

"Hold her legs," he said suddenly.

I was so lost in the sensations that it took me a moment to realize that he was talking to me. I removed my hand from between my thighs and padded over to the bed, obediently grabbing his little sister's ankles and holding her legs apart and in the air. My pussy juices were transferred from my finger to her leg, reflecting the light, but I was certain she wouldn't mind, given the circumstances.

The position, however, was awkward; I couldn't hold her legs as far apart as I'm sure he wanted, and his back kept pushing against my elbow. "Get on the other side," he said after a moment, pointing towards his sister's body.

I was too far gone to consider his command, much less object to it. As loud as Tanya was moaning, he probably couldn't have even heard me if I had. Without thinking, I repositioned myself on the bed, straddling his sister's chest and holding her legs far apart for him. This gave me a much better view, and I watched closely as her opened lips accepted his thick shaft. I could feel her breath on my ass and the small of my back.

I was going crazy with desire; I needed to cum, and I wasn't too proud to beg for it. "Please, Jeremy," I moaned. "Please let me cum!" I could see my juices sliding down my thigh and dripping into Tanya's breasts. I couldn't remember the last time I had been so wet.

Jeremy grunted. I couldn't understand what he was trying to say, but his meaning was made very clear when he caressed my tits. The sensation from his hands on my sensitive nipples made me shudder, and only accented the euphoric glow that had filled my body. He slid his hand down my body, stopping when he reached my pussy and slipped his finger inside. It felt infinitely better when he did it, versus when I did it myself, and I could feel myself reaching the precipice of passion and pleasure. I gripped her ankles even tighter.

Our three bodies were moving in perfect synchronicity, and our moans joined together in one, wonderful sound. I don't know who came first; I suppose we were all just lost in the moment. But our shared orgasm was intense. Afterwards, I fell onto Tanya's body and Jeremy took us both into his arms. I could feel my cum leaking down my inner thigh and pooling on the bedspread, while Tanya's pussy leaked both her brother's and her own sexual fluids. I had never felt so close to the two of them as I did in that moment.

We slept, briefly, before waking up eager to do it again. And we did- several times. But in the few moments in that day when I wasn't lost in a sex-fueled haze, I was bothered by just one thing: How the hell could I top this next year?

12