All Comments on 'The Perfect Pussy Ch. 11'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

Keep it comming this & Mistaken Identity

darkstone57darkstone57almost 16 years agoAuthor
author response to a emailed feedback

Hey to all you who have written me off site and on, i have to share something with you. i received a feedback this morning and i have to admit it was something i find amusing...see if you do too.

* * *

"I think this story stinks and you should be hung from a tree --- today and a big good ole fire put under you so that you could burn to well done and cook like a slab of meat in a dug out pit and turned on the spit and then all would be happy that you were gone So how do you like them apples."

* * *

Now obviously this came with no name and no way to respond. which i would have gladly done, telling them that they are totally within their rights to either love or hate what i write. to tell the truth, i found it funny, considering one of my ancestors was one who was hung at the Salem witch trials and since burning at the stake was the generally conceived form of death back then.

Does this person know something about me i don't? am i a witch or a bitch with a capital B? both in truth, i respect the ways of Wicca and know several white witches and a few black.

They can relax, i have no intention of cursing them or asking my friends to do it. in fact, i will only ask them one thing, to always remember they are talking to a person who lives in the land of the free and thanks god for it every day of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
dogs bark

re: unnamed reviewer remember the dogs bark but the caravan moves on. I really like the story it has turned out to have a surprising depth and is yet still erotic.Keep on writing your doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love this!

The love between Keni and Harley is undeniable. Now why can't I find a man like that?? Anyways...can't wait to read and see if they finally have their baby!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous