All Comments on 'The Perfect Season'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 6 years ago
Good as ever

I like your well-structured stories with complete characters and passionate sex scenes.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
The Perfect Tale

A very enjoyable five-star story with interesting and likeable characters. It occurs to me that Skeet might be worth a story (or even a series) of his own if you can fit it into one of Literotica's categories. Think about it.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Your attention to detail and character development are outstanding. You kept me hooked to the very end, and I didn't skip over any of the story like I usually do. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mmmm

as always mistress, you knocked the ball out of the park!!!!!!!!!!

xo

carrie

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Lovely story!

I really enjoyed this story, I'm such a sucker for romance! Thanks for sharing it with us!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. Skeet seems like a wonderful guy. Can I meet him? Or better yet maybe a threesome with Mia and Megan. Yum.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 6 years ago
Loved It!

I'm a fool for love stories with happy endings. I have to admit I'd like to have seen a little more character development, but all-in-all a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story but....

One major flaw in the story, it was Mia wearing the blindfold, therefore Megan would have already seen Mia's arousal and how much she wanted her. Also as a bisexual female, I've found that the only people who cry out that they're cumming are males, females tend to cry out for you not to stop or beg for more prior to orgasm, as a female you should know this "Mistress" 😉

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
Not surprised at your pen name...!

SCORCHING-! hot 1st time between Megan and Mia

Five and fave...looking forward to reading more of your stories, and also your faves.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

I have to say your play by play involving Mia and Cass was right on the money. Either you played, watched or researched because its the best account I've read in a story that wasn't specifically a sports story. I played Babe Ruth league and before that Little League. My junior and senior years I played for my high school. I mention these because for seven years I played against one guy in particular whose daughter played in the same league we had played in and actually played in the Little League World Series in Williamsport Pa. She, like Mia, was a catcher. She also went on to play college and Olympics hockey winning a couple of NCAA national championships and two gold medals.

I loved the story. It was very well written and considering that the sex came before the romance it still stands up as a love story. I'm glad all of the major characters became friends. It was a nice touch. Thank you for a very nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For me, this one fell short of Rising from the Ashes. This one meandered. And spent most of the time not being a love story (or a sex story). Mia did nothing in particular that grabbed my attention, and refusing to even consider what she is more nothing in particular. There wasn't a story really until Megan and Mia in the restaurant. Then, suddenly Mia *does* do something. And very very fast, so fast it feels out of character. But from there, it's a sex story and only the last paragraph hints at the actual love. This story wasn't so much "bad" as it failed to elicit anywhere near as much interest and emotion from me compared with Rising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not familiar with baseball, and I assume that some understanding of the sport would help but I gave up trying. The usual good writing, but just not catching my attention.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

This was a well-written, sterile, nearly encyclopedic, description of a set of actions taken by a set of people that we really didn't get to know much about.

It would have made a good proposal for a novel, though more suspense, confusion, and conflict in the novel would have been required.

But, unfortunately, it wasn't a story in any meaningful sense.

Not at all like your usual writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...