The Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Had enough fun yet," Craig mocked her.

"Yes. I just don't feel too good. I need to get back," she whimpered.

"Okay." Craig walked his beautiful sister-in-law out to the evening air against the light-hearted protests of the five guys that had both danced with and watched Denise all night. Craig just waived at them and smiled. A bouncer whistled and a taxi drove up to them.

The ten minute drive would be so much easier than practically carrying Denise home. Craig wasn't sure if this qualified as showing Denise a good time, but he enjoyed the show and she definitely seemed to enjoy the night out dancing. Craig gave the driver the address as he and Denise both climbed into the cab's backseat. While Craig was behind the driver, Denise first sat beside him and then flopped over on her right side. She balled herself up, pulling her knees to her chest while whimpering, "I don't feel good at all, Craig." Her feet were now on his right knee; she had kicked off her heels.

Craig looked over at her lying on her side. The well-lit streets gave off enough light to illuminate Denise's exposure. Her new position, with her legs pulled to her chest on the narrow seat, allowed her ass to come out from under her silk dress, pointing directly at him. He looked at the small thread of material that stretched down the crack of her ass, covering her anus, but was surprised to see it twisted as it approached her pussy and lay on the side of her pussy lips, now puffed out. Craig's heart started beating faster as he acted like he was leaning against the window, but turned his head back to stare at Denise's wet, exposed slit, only half a foot from his right hip.

Craig fought all his urges to reach out and touch her cunt and settled for putting his right hand on her naked left thigh, occasionally squeezing it, and put his left hand on Denise's left foot, squeezing that as well, massaging them both. "Mmm, that feels so good Craig," she said as she sucked in air through clenched teeth. Craig noticed the wonderful musty scent of Denise's aroused cunt. Denise then rolled over onto her back and extended her legs in a stretch putting the bottom half of them on his lap, her head propped against the opposite door and looking at his face with a sultry stare. The move, unfortunately, covered Denise's pussy again, but Craig just let his right hand slide in place and it ended up just below the silk skirt's hem, his fingertips dangling between her slightly parted thighs. Craig's right hand continued to rub her left thigh, occasionally daring to slip between her thighs and kneading the skin of her inner thigh above her knee. Craig then daringly moved his left hand from massaging the calf on Denise's left leg onto the top of her right thigh.

Craig could feel the heat on his hands coming from between Denise's slightly parted thighs. His cock was hard as stone as the back of Denise's left leg perhaps inadvertently pressed against it. Craig slightly turned his body toward her. It had grown darker as they left the resort town's main streets, but was she staring at him while biting her bottom lip? Now, both of his hands were resting on an opposite inner thigh of Denise's. All he had to do was part them like the covers of a huge book and he would see Denise's treasure and he would move to take it. His heart was beating so hard he thought it would explode. "Let's do it," he thought confidently to himself.

"Sir, we're here," the cab driver informed him. Craig looked up startled. "You want some help with her," the older man asked.

"Uh, no. I have her. She's just had a little too much to drink," Craig answered as he looked down at Denise, her head turned to the right, now slightly snoring. He paid the driver and shook his sister-in-law trying to wake her to no avail. "Oh well, it's probably for the best," he thought as he grabbed her listless body around the waist and pulled her out. He held her in the classic newlywed threshold-crossing position and took her into the cabin.

As he laid her on the living room couch, he caught his reflection in a cross-room mirror. He stared at himself hard and then smiled. He said to his reflection, "You, my friend, are a better man than you deserve to be." He looked over at the microwave clock. It showed 1:22. He walked toward the stairs. He knew he had to get some sleep for arrival day tomorrow.

Suddenly, he was startled. "You forgot to finish my massage," he heard her voice from across the room.

12