The Perfect Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

She focused her tongue on his frenulum, flicking it back and forth rapidly. Then, she pursed her lips and began sliding back and forth along that small strip on the underside of his cock that was so sensitive. She had often brought him to orgasm using this technique only. Most women didn't realize that a man's penis doesn't have nearly the number of nerve endings that their tiny clits have.

Subconsciously, Taylor's brain had awoken enough to realize that whatever was happening in his groin was pretty cool. It didn't know if it was a dream or real, it just knew that it liked it and as a result, it sent a command to that area to do whatever it could to intensify that feeling, which meant his hips started pumping against her lips.

Madison kept it up, focused on only one thing. She grasped his balls again and massaged them as her lips did the same thing to his cock.

With his subconscious brain aware of what was going on, it wasn't long before his conscious brain figured it out, and his eyelids flickered as he came awake and realized that the dream he was having didn't come close to comparing to what was really happening to him. He found that happened pretty regularly. His dream life was nowhere near as good as his real life.

Oblivious to what was going through his head, Madison continued to work toward her goal. She engulfed him again but this time, she kept her mouth steady and just brushed her tongue back and forth across the underside of his cock.

Taylor's hands found her head and his fingers stroked her hair, and she knew he was awake now. She kissed the head of his penis. "Good morning, my love," she said before taking him back in her mouth. A groan of appreciation was his only response.

Her tongue began its dance again, and he began to thrust gently into her mouth. In his mind, there was no better way to wake up than to the feeling of his cock buried in the warm embrace of his wife's mouth.

He groaned in frustration, though, when she allowed him to slip from her mouth, but his disappointment was short-lived. She slid her hands under his knees and pushed upward and outward. He got the idea and spread his legs for her, drawing them back toward his chest.

She felt her tongue graze against his balls. She sucked his left nut into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. He loved the feeling but had to admit it also made him nervous at the same time. Having his most sensitive parts so close to her teeth was a little nerve-wracking. Good thing he trusted her.

She sucked gently, feeling his testicle shift around in its sack. She switched to its partner and gave it the same treatment. She felt his hands in her hair holding her head lightly as she pleasured him.

With her fingers, she lifted his wet balls out of the way and licked the area just below his sack briefly before sliding further south. Her squirming pink appendage flicked across his anus as she began to rim him. Taylor let out a deeper groan this time. The feeling of her tongue on his back door was amazing.

Her hand stroked his pulsing erection as she hardened her tongue and began spearing it into his hole. "Fuuuuck!" Taylor moaned at the sensation. He could feel her talented tongue squirming and wriggling up his backside. She slathered his butthole in saliva as she tongue-fucked him. With her left hand, she pried his cheeks apart to give her better access. He was moving his hips against her trying to get her tongue further up his ass.

"Turn over and get on your knees!" she demanded, and he obeyed. She grasped his cock and bent it so it pointed straight down. It was so hard, it hurt a little in that position, but he didn't care anymore. She licked the trickle of cum from the tip as she milked him like a cow and then moved her tongue back to his ass.

"Stroke yourself," she said, and he reached between his own legs to pump his cock. His face was buried in the mattress. With both her hands, she parted him fully and turned her tongue into a dagger that she rammed up his rump. She drove it in and out like a piston until his backdoor was wet and loose.

She shoved her finger into her own panties to coat it with her slippery juices that were now flowing freely. She rolled over on her back with her head between his legs and his cock pointed right at her mouth. She slid her lubricated finger up his butt in search of his prostate while she drew his rod into her mouth with the other hand.

Taylor lowered himself down so that his cock could enter her mouth without her having to raise her head. He began thrusting into her face, fucking it gently like a virgin cunt. Her finger slid into his ass easily, and she didn't stop until she reached the area near that ultra-sensitive gland. She moved her finger around inside of his rectum, stimulating his prostate through the thin wall of his colon.

His cock continued to thrust into her mouth and she knew she was about to get a big load. She grasped his cock, pumping the portion that was outside of her mouth while she continued to rub his prostate.

Taylor exploded into her mouth and the load that had built up overnight threatened to choke her. She swallowed desperately knowing the second blast would follow immediately and be bigger than the first.

She wasn't disappointed, but the flow was so great that she couldn't contain it in her mouth. Worried that she was going to drown in semen, she had no choice but to let his big cock slip from her mouth as he continued to cum. The sticky white liquid coated her face and her chin before she redirected it toward her neck and chest.

"My God, he cums a lot," was all she could think as he spewed on to the tops of her mounds.

When the flow finally subsided, she allowed her finger to slip from his ass and shimmied out from under him, collapsing beside him on the bed. He was still on his knees trying to recover. He looked over at his wife and her face was covered in cum.

He collapsed next to her, and they were both breathing hard.

"Holy fuck! Not only are you the best fucking wife in the world, but you're the best fucking alarm clock in the world!"

She burst out laughing. "Wow! I've never been called that before."

"You know," he said, pointing at a small spot on his chin, "you have a little something right there." He was grinning.

"Asshole!" she said without anger, knowing that half her face was covered in his cum, not just one little spot. Using her finger, she began scooping it into her mouth, continuing until she had gotten it all.

"There, did I get it?"

He had been watching her intently, and she couldn't believe it but his cock twitched and started lengthening at her lewd actions. She leaned in to kiss him, and their tongues intertwined.

"You are fucking amazing!" he said staring into her eyes. She smiled and giggled a little.

"I'm glad you think so," she said. "I think you're pretty amazing too. Now, are you ready to accomplish some shit because we need to head to the gym and get our workout done so we can have the day to play? Before we go, though, I need to do a little cleanup work. I don't really want to go to the gym with cum all over my tits.

She bounded out of bed and he admired her ass as she bounced into the bathroom. Placing his hands behind his head, he contemplated how lucky he was to have such an incredible wife. He needed to do something special for her, and he had a pretty good idea in mind. He hoped that what he was thinking would let Madison know just how much he loved her.

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12