The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if they were rats and roaches emerging from the darkness, it didn't take long before she had company. Surrounded by horny, perverted men, men sat on either side of her, a third man sat behind her, and two more men sat in front of her. Within a few minutes, she had the focused sexual attention of five deviant men.

Obviously, this was what she wanted. Obviously getting men's sexual attention was the reason she was there. As if a stripper ready to give lap dances, she was the center of their perverted lust and sexual desire. Talking dirty to her, the man sitting behind her leaned forward enough to whisper in her ear while watching her reaction and waiting for the sexual action to unfold.

"You're very pretty and sexy," he said. "You look like Mary Tyler Moore. Just as I'd love to strip her naked, I'd loved to strip you naked too. I'd love to touch you and feel you everywhere. I'd love to stick my cock in your mouth, force you to suck it, and cum in your pretty mough," he said reaching around her to slide a slow finger across her full lips.

The two men who sat in front of her turned around in their seats and paid her more attention to her than they did to the movie. Then, as the movie played, the men on either side of her took her hands in theirs as if holding her hands. As if they had done this many times before and, obviously, they had, they let go of her hands to feel her forearm and then her shoulder. When she didn't object to two, strange men touching her in that way, they touched her knee and then felt her thigh before reaching their horny hands up to feel her breasts through her cardigan sweater and blouse.

As if she was on a double date with two, sexually horny men, and with three perverted men watching her, the men on either side of her touched and felt her where she obviously wanted them to touch and feel her. As Mary stared at the movie screen, one man raised the hem of her skirt to touch her pussy through her panties while the other man moved her sweater to the side to feel breasts through her blouse and bra. Not even Jim was allowed to go beneath her skirt to touch her panty clad pussy. Not even Jim was allowed to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples through her clothes in the way that she allowed this man to do.

When Mary made no movement to resist him or to stop him from feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra, he unbuttoned her blouse. Then, once her blouse was unbuttoned, he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples through her bra. While one man felt her left breast and nipple through her exposed bra, the other man stuck his hand down inside her bra to feel her naked right breast and nipple. Not even her boyfriend, Jim, was allowed to unbutton her blouse and feel her B cup breasts through her bra. Not even Jim was allowed to stick his horny hand inside of her bra to feel her naked breasts and finger her naked nipples.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

At first, ignoring their sexual touches and feels, she acted as if she was watching the movie alone. Then, when the men started touching and feeling her through her clothes, she acted as if neither man was touching and feeling her in a sexual way. By not pushing their hands away, she showed them that she enjoyed the sexual attention as much as they enjoyed sexually touching and feeling her. Continuing to go further, the first man lifted her bra to expose her B cup shapely breasts, her round areolas, and her erect, pink nipples.

With her sweater pushed to the sides, her blouse unbuttoned, her bra lifted over her breasts, and her breasts exposed, she looked as if she was one of the actresses in the porn movie. With her sitting there topless as if she was fully dressed, and with her already sexually excited, her nipples were already erect with her sexual anticipation of what was to happen next. As soon as her breasts were exposed, touching them, feeling them, and fondling them, the men's hands were all over her naked tits. As soon as her nipples were exposed, fingering them, pulling them, turning them, and twisting her nipples, the men were all over her erect nipples.

The man sitting behind her made his presence known again by leaning over her. He reached his left hand over her left shoulder to touch, feel, and fondle her left breast while fingering her left nipple as the man sitting to the right of her touched, felt, and fondled her right breast and fingered her right nipple. The man sitting to the left of her lifted her skirt high enough to not only expose her panties to the other four men but also to get a hold of her panties from the top.

Cooperating with him undressing her, something she never allowed Jim to do, she offered no resistance to the man pulling down her panties. She even lifted her butt up to allow him to pull her panties down to her ankles. With her already wet, she offered no resistance when he slid a slow, purposeful finger along her naked pussy slit. Just as she didn't move when he cupped her naked pussy, she didn't move when he inserted his finger inside of her to fuck her pussy while rubbing her clit. Not stopping him there, she even allowed him to widened her knees for him to further finger her wet, naked pussy.

Just as the men in front of her already did, both men on either side of her unzipped themselves and pulled out their erect pricks. She was surrounded by four, perverted men masturbating themselves while she watched. As if the four men were masturbating to an interactive, pornographic movie, they slowly stroked their cocks to bigger erections.

Mary looked from one exposed cock to the other exposed pricks. With them not even having to move her hand to take hold of their erect pricks, while staring at the other two exposed pricks, she took two of their stiff cocks in each hand to play with them. She fondled their pricks before she stroked their pricks. The man leaning behind her stood, unzipped himself, and pulled out his cock. Ready to accommodate a third erect prick, Mary turned her head to willingly take him in her mouth.

While simultaneously masturbating two men, she sucked a third man. If only Jim knew that his girlfriend was an exhibitionistic whore who loved stroking and sucking cock as long as she was forced, wouldn't he be surprised? As soon as the first man standing ejaculated his cum in her mouth, she swallowed and then leaned to the right to blow the second man sitting. As soon as the second man sitting ejaculated his load of cum in her mouth, she swallowed and leaned to the left to blow the third man sitting. The two men sitting in front of her masturbated themselves while watching the sexual show. Getting what she wanted, she hiked up her panties, buttoned her blouse, and left.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

Both Jim and Mary kept secrets from one another. Much like Jim did by not acknowledging his sexual skeletons of peeping and by not confessing his incestuous sins to the love of his life, Mary chose to ignore her sexual skeletons as if they never existed neither. Maintaining her virginity, she never confessed her promiscuous, sexual background to Jim. She enjoyed pretending that she was a good woman, a pure woman, a religious woman, a morally modest woman, and a virginal woman when she wasn't, not even close. She preferred pretending that she was nothing like her best friend, Debbie, a whore, a stripper, and a prostitute, when she was.

Guilt free from her sexual transgressions by not admitting any of them, she was always so quick to judge the sexual behavior of others however. She was quick to put Hawthorne's scarlet letter on other women, including Debbie, especially Debbie, and on any sexually loose woman but herself. Guilt free from her sexual transgressions by not owning up to any of them, when she discovered her husband's sexual perversities after they were married, she held Jim's perversions over his head. How dare she when she to that to him when she had more skeletons in her closet than he did?

With her best friend, Debbie, open and honest about her tattered and tarnished past, she was the only one who didn't have any skeletons lurking in her closet. All of Debbie's skeletons were out in the open and walking guiltfree beside her. What you saw when seeing Debbie dressed in a tight, short, blow me, low-cut dress with high heels was what you got with Debbie. She was a whore and was proud that she could make a living by selling her body to horny, deep pocketed men.

While Mary attended college and worked part-time at the library and kept her secrets, Debbie didn't care who knew that she worked as stripper and a prostitute. She didn't care who knew she had sex for money and was a whore. Matter of fact, advertising her services, it behooved her for men to know that she was a prostitute. Sex for money and money for sex, one for the other and not giving up one without the other, it was a fair exchange. A woman who had no secrets about her sexual transgressions and who didn't care who knew about her checked past, much like her long line of exposed cleavage, all of Debbie's skeletons were there for everyone to see.

Yet with Mary always taking the morally modest and virginal role, pretending she walked the high road instead of being mired in the sexually deviant muck of the low road, Debbie knew her friend better. In the way that Mary openly discussed sex and all things sexual with Debbie when alone, Mary was as much of a whore as her best friend Debbie was. Only, where Debbie worked in the sex trade, Mary didn't. Where Debbie had sex for money, Mary had sex for free.

Yet, as much of a whore that Debbie was, she'd never put herself in the dangerous situations that Mary did. Just as Debbie didn't like being forced to have sex, she'd never go to an XXX rated movie theatre alone to have sex with three strange men while two men watched. The XXX rated movie theatre was now one of Mary's favorite places to go to have sex for free while being forced. Debbie would never agree to have sex for free while being forced.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

Having a dream of being the head librarian, Mary needed to keep her reputation as righteous as her imagined morals. She needed to continue the lie of her professed virginity to keep her image as pure as freshly fallen snow, because in present form, she was no virgin. Far from it, Mary was a whore.

Gone from her mind, as far as she was concerned, her sexual misgivings were nothing more than a dream. As far as she was concerned, all those men she had sex with never existed. Thinking more of her working a good job as a librarian then, once she married, lived a respectable life as a wife and a mother with children, she'd put her past behind her.

Where Debbie was open and honest about her need to fuck and suck men's cocks for money, a closet whore, Mary was secretive about her sexual desires of needing to be forced to have sex. She was tightlipped about her whoring past. Where Debbie charged men for sex, Mary gave her body away for free. Even though she had sucked and fucked plenty of cocks before college and in college, Mary pretended as if she was a born again Christian who was reborn again and again as a virgin. In the way that Debbie didn't care who knew she was a whore, Mary didn't want anyone to know that she was a whore too.

Instead of commiserating with women who had loose morals, being that her sexual behavior was just as bad if not worse than Debbie's conduct, Mary always acted so shocked over what people sexually said and perversely did. Pretending she was morally modest, she preferred playing the consummate virgin. Until she had sex on her Honeymoon and delivered her first child, her fabled virginity was eternal.

She lived in a quiet, small town. With most townsfolk having little else to do but to speculate and gossip, people talked but no one had anything to say that wasn't good about Mary. If only they knew the real Mary, wouldn't they be shocked? If only they knew that Mary was an exhibitionistic whore, shunning her, they'd have nothing more to do with her.

As long as she dressed like a virgin, talked like a virgin, walked like a virgin, and acted like a virgin, people thought the better of her than the worst. Before she married, everyone figured her for a virgin rather than for a whore just as everyone pegged Debbie for a whore. After she married, everyone figured her for a good, morally, modest woman. In the way that they trusted Mary to find them their books, she trusted them with her lies by not telling them the truth.

Black and white, where Debbie was the bad girl, Mary was the good woman. No one knew that they were interchangeable and, when it came to sex, were one in the same. The only difference was where Debbie had sex for money and wanted to control the sex, Mary gave it away for free and preferred being forced. Debbie was out in the open about what she did, where Mary buried her past in her locked closet and, other than the men she had sex with, eliminated her only witness by having nothing more to do with her best friend.

Being that she had such a public job, even as a part-time librarian, she dreamt of being the head librarian one day. Just as she knew everyone in town, everyone knew her. Just as no one wanted a pedophile teaching their children in school, no one wanted a whore helping their children finding a book and suggesting books to read while working in the quite, sanctuary of a public library.

With her always mindful of her reputation, she could never be the head librarian if the townsfolk knew that she enjoyed giving as much head as her best friend, Debbie, did. She'd never get the job as the head librarian if everyone in town knew that she was an exhibitionist and a whore. Beyond scandalous, ruining her reputation, causing her to lose her job, and end her career dreams, the exposure of her sexual secrets would give people sexual fodder to gossip, speculate, and discuss for years.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

Even back to when she was an 18-year-old teenager, while her boyfriend, Jim, was ogling women on college campus, Mary was having sex with a multitude of men outside of the college campus. Yet, unlike Debbie who didn't hide her sexual escapades, Mary went to great lengths to make sure that no one knew she was an exhibitionistic whore instead of a modestly, moral virgin. The last thing she wanted was for someone she knew to see her flashing her panties and/or her cleavage and bra. The last thing she wanted was for someone she knew to catch her with a man who wasn't her boyfriend.

Whenever she stepped out on her boyfriend, she drove to a different town, to a different mall, and to a different park. Going under the name of Veronica instead of Mary, she changed her look by wearing different clothes, various wigs, applied more makeup, and even changed the way she talked and walked. Walking differently and moving differently, she was oftentimes unrecognizable. As if she was an actress on stage, she assumed one of the characters in the endless romantic novels she read by playing their roles as if the scenes were expressly written for her. She looked and acted more like Debbie than she looked and acted like her real self.

Easy for her to do without needing to go through the bother of having a friendship or a relationship, her favored target, she preferred having random sex with older, married men to having sex with younger, single men. As much as they appreciated having sex with a woman so young and so pretty, she appreciated having sex with a mature man who was wise and witty, something that younger men seldom were. She preferred having sex with someone she didn't know and someone she had just met.

Older, married men had more money to take her out for a good time and to pay for a hotel room. Older, married men had more to lose than she did by not being discreet. Just as they'd never tell their wives or anyone else that they had sex with her, she'd never tell anyone that she had sex with them. Besides, as far as they were concerned, her name was Veronica and not Mary. As far as they knew, with her wearing a wig, she was a blonde or a redhead and not a brunette.

Her favorite spots to find men were at bars, hotels, the mall, or at the dog park. It was easy for her to attract a man at the mall by flashing him her panties in up-skirt peeks and her bra and cleavage in down-blouse views. While making her flashes appear accidental, as their pretense to have a closer look and to stare, men were more apt to start a conversation with her when she was trying on shoes and deliberately flashing them her panties.

Men were more apt to notice her when she bent at the waist on the pretense of fixing her shoe while wearing a short skirt as she ascended the escalator. Men more appreciated her when she deliberately leaned forward over the counter to look at something while giving them a down-blouse view of her cleavage and bra. While making her flashes appear accidental to make men think that they were at the right place and at the right time, men were so easy to flash and sexually tease. With her acting as if she was a fisherwoman, men were easy for her to bait, hook, and reel in at the end of her fishing line.

Much easier to find a cute man at the dog park, all she needed to do was to squat down to pet his dog. Flashing him her bra and cleavage in a down-blouse view, she flashed him her panties in an up-skirt view. To get a better look at all that she was showing, sometimes the man would even squat down with her. She didn't have to look at his eyes to know that he was seeing her bra, her cleavage, perhaps even her areolas and nipples. She didn't have to look up from the dog she was petting to know that he was seeing her shapely thighs, her sheer panty clad pussy, her camel toe, and her pussy slit.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

She preferred having sex with foreign exchange students from Ireland, England, France, Italy, and Spain, those students who were leaving for home that week and never to return. A safe bet for her, being that she worked in the library, she routinely met foreign exchange students for sex after the library closed. With them learning the language, eager to learn our culture, and explain their culture to her, they avoided trouble but not sex. With her swearing them to secrecy, they all welcomed the chance to have sex with someone who looked like her, someone so willing, so pretty, so tall, so sexy, and so shapely.

With her having an interest in international relations, so to speak, she was as much the student of foreign countries and foreign affairs, so to speak again, as they were students of the United States of America. Careful not to be discovered, much of the sex she had was in the privacy of a parked car on a dark, side street or, with her entrusted with the keys to the library, in a private office of the closed library. She couldn't count how many foreign exchange students she had sucked and/or fucked but she had sex with a lot of them.

Her favorite spot to have sex was in the romance section of library and in between the racks of thousands of books. It sexually excited her for her to reach up her hand and touch a book and feel the pages while being fucked from behind doggie style. It inspired her to hold a favorite book in one hand while stroking a man with her other hand. It inspired her to stare up at the titles of romantic novels while sucking some man's cock. As much as she loved books, she loved sex. What better way to combine both her loves by having sex in the library?

Moreover, something no one knew but for her special lovers, and something she never even shared with her husband later in life, she liked being forced to have sex. As long as they didn't hurt her and/or hit her in the face to leave a mark, she enjoyed being pushed, coerced, and slapped around. She enjoyed being spanked, the harder the better. Whenever the man took her to his hotel, enjoying a bit of pain with her sexual pleasure, she enjoyed being tied to the bed and the man having his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.