The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always sought and searched for that one, special lover who would force her to sexually do what she ordinarily wouldn't do unless forced. Being physically forced more sexually excited her when having sex with them. As long as they weren't too rough, she enjoyed having sex with men who wouldn't take no for an answer. She preferred having sex with men who'd practically ripped off her clothes, force her head down on their cocks, and held it there until they ejaculated their cum in her mouth and she swallowed.

As if she was their sexual slaves and they were her dominating and domineering men, she was the type of woman who'd do anything for men if they forced her. In her convoluted reasoning, her excuse and justification when being forced to do sexual things, being forced allowed her to hold onto her virginity. Being forced justified her having sex with a multitude of men. Being forced was her way for her to get what she wanted without the guilt and the remorse.

It wasn't her fault if she was forced to have sex, she reasoned in her mind. It wasn't her fault if a man stripped her naked and fucked her. It wasn't her fault if a man pushed her to her knees, stuck his cock in her mouth, and put a heavy hand to the back of her head until she swallowed his cum. It wasn't her fault if a man forced her to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

She loved being forced to strip naked and to suck and fuck their cocks. With them bending her forward while slapping her ass, she enjoyed being forced to fuck them doggie style while they fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Moreover, with her bent forward and with most men not looking at her pretty face but her naked ass, they more remembered her naked body than they did what color eyes she had. With none of them knowing that her name was Mary, a virginal librarian from a small town, they all thought she was Veronica, an exhibitionist whore.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

Unbeknownst to anyone but to her best friend, Debbie, Mary was not only a cockteaser but also a cocksucker. If not more, as much of a cocksucker as Debbie was, Mary loved sucking cock and having men cum in her mouth too. As much as she loved controlling men with her beauty, she loved controlling men with her ambidextrous hands, her warm, willing mouth, and her wet, tight pussy. She swallowed more cum in a year than most women swallow in their lifetimes.

A cockteaser and a cocksucker, she was an exhibitionist too. As long as her flashes seemed accidental and the men she flashed thought they were in the right place at the right time, she enjoyed flashing her panties in up-skirts to unsuspecting men. Loosening her bra straps so that her bra cups would lean forward and open with her, she enjoyed flashing unsuspecting men the tops of her breasts, her cleavage, her low-cut bra, her areolas, and her nipples. As if hypnotizing them with what they see of her body, she loved how she received so much sexual attention from men whenever she flashed them her sexy, shapely body.

Always eager to help a young man find a book in her job as a part-time librarian, she'd squat down in front of him while seemingly unaware that she was inadvertently flashing him up-skirt views of her white, bikini panties. With her loose bra leaning forward with her, she'd lean in front of young men to flash them down-blouse peeks of her naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. On the pretense of holding the ladder steady for her, while he stood looking up beneath her short skirt at her panty clad ass and pussy, she'd even climb a ladder to retrieve a book that he was eager to read.

After a while, she had a following of young, horny men who weren't there to find select books but to stare at her underwear clad body. They weren't there eager to read but to see all that she willingly flashed them of her beautiful body. After a while, as long as they were discreet, she'd have sex with them. After a while, having her fill of random cocks, she was ready to be married and to start a family with one special man.

With her marrying Jim, an incestuous pervert who had sex with his grandmother and continued to lust over his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin, unbeknownst to him, he married a whore. Yet, once they were married, good together in the beginning, other than to masturbate over the sexual thoughts of his grandmother, his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin, he was a good husband and a good provider. Much the same, a good wife and mother, as if her sexual past was a work of fiction from a romance novel, Mary treasured the sexual memories she had to keep her faithful to her husband.

Having had her fill of random sex with strange men, Mary was ready to leave her past behind to embark on her future. Unlike how she walked while wiggling her way down the XXX movie theatre aisle, she walked down the aisle dressed in white to the altar ready to marry Jim. Little did Mary know that she was marrying an incestuous pervert. Little did Jim know he was marrying an exhibitionistic whore. Deserving one another, they were a match made in Heaven or in Hell.

"Until death do that part."

To be continued...

*****

As if your vote is my applause, please vote for my story.