The Perfumer

Story Info
Perfume maker discovers secret to sexual attraction, kind of.
5.5k words
3.61
9.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, this is your ever so humble, nearly omniscient narrator.

I'm back with the somewhat unusual story of Pierre "Pepe" Le Pew. He's a self made man. For the last ten years of his life, he's built a small but profitable perfume company. He's been somewhat of a mad scientist, single minded in his pursuit of the perfect fragrance. It would smell great on everyone, while also giving each individual their own unique scent. The piece de resistance would be the substance's ability to make you irresistible to someone of the opposite sex. Of course you could also find yourself smitten with someone as well.

~~~

Pepe Le Pew not only owned the company that made the deodorant, he was the chemist who developed its formula, as well as the perfumer. Perfumers are the people who decide what various products smell like. They have the high privilege, and awesome responsibility of approving the scents that make us smell unforgettable, as well as choosing the wonderful fragrances in all sorts of products.

Lately Pepe had been testing a new underarm deodorant. His small company didn't have the budget to pay focus groups, so he needed volunteers. It just so happened that he was friends with the owner of a small chain of gyms named Workout Anytime, who allowed him to offer samples of his deodorant to his staff, and customers.

Here's what happened with Pepe when his latest formulation of underarm deodorant, caused him to be attracted to someone he never would have imagined himself having interest in. It had been just another day of testing scents for his Aromatic Fragrances Company when Pepe sniffed Penelope's armpit. That's something most of us wouldn't care to do, but for Pepe it was just another day at the office.

Penelope had been one of the dozen or so people whose armpit Pepe had sampled that day. It was his latest formulation of the product that was supposed to smell differently on everyone, and also enhance the pulling power of their pheromones.

It wasn't guaranteed to work for anyone, but if you were lucky and it worked for you, you might become irresistible to the opposite sex. So far Pepe hadn't been pleased with the unique scent it gave any of them, and he hadn't noticed anybody respond to an overwhelming sexual attraction towards others taking part in the experiment.

He hadn't that is, until he sniffed Penelope, and Penelope sniffed him. The mutual attraction occurred instantaneously. Both of them presented as straight, but under the influence of the lust inducing chemicals in the deodorant, their true nature came out of the closet.

Pepe wasn't bothered by his invention causing him to be attracted to a man. He'd already discovered that he like topping men during his freshman year in college. The problem was some people in the general population might not be so thrilled if that happened to them.

~

Pepe's goal was to create substances that reacted to individual's testosterone and estrogen levels in some kind of mystical way.

His and Penelope's body had responded to each other the way he suspected a man and woman's body would. But Penelope was such a studly looking man, so there had to be another reason for their attraction to each other.

If Pepe's beautiful smelling scents caused people to randomly be attracted to anyone they came across, rather than to people of compatible sexual persuasion, that was a bad thing. He stood a better chance of being sued out of business, than he did of becoming filthy rich.

The answer to that question could be as significant to him as the moon landing was to mankind.

Sweet lord, that was over the top. I sound more like a hype man than your humble omniscient narrator.

~

For the moment, Pepe was overjoyed that he'd finally found a formula that worked after so many failed attempts. He'd deal with that problem of who the deodorant caused people to be attracted to later. Right now something magical was happening to him.

A goofy grin spread across Pepe's face. His eyes glazed over. In his mind butterflies were fluttering, and birds were singing. He was practically drooling over this beautiful man when he said, "Ah pretty one, my fragrance smells exquisite on you, and it's causing my nuts to tingle with desire."

Penelope was easy on the eyes, there was no denying that, but he was a man. Who am I to judge? Moving on.

As a result of his physical fitness training while he was a marine, and also having been a regular at 'Workout Anytime' for a while, his slender body was flawless. He had defined shoulders, toned arms, a smooth chest, and six pack abs. He was a neatly groomed, pretty man who looked liked god's gift to women.

Meanwhile, in that moment Penelope was equally as aroused as Pepe, but he was better at controlling it. He said, "Um, thanks bro, I think. I did feel something; I'm not sure what it was though." However the truth of the matter was, his panties were soaking wet, because of the arousal he'd felt after sniffing himself and Pepe.

You heard me right, Penelope had a vagina. He was born a female, but was now a single transgender man. He was finally free to live as his true self, and he was happy.

~

While Pepe and Penelope used all their self-control to refrain from getting naked and rutting in front of everyone, none of the other people participating in the controlled test felt anything. As a result Pepe was certain the product actually worked for himself and Penelope.

In fact the attraction was so strong until Pepe couldn't even speak while looking at him. He had to ask his one employee, who comprised his entire office staff, to take Penelope's information and then offer him a consulting job.

At first Penelope said, "No." He already made enough money to do the things he enjoyed, by working two jobs. He worked as a personal trainer and a crowd control engineer at a local nightclub.

But when Pepe told him how much he'd pay him if he'd allow them to test other of their products on him, well money does talk doesn't it?

Besides, he could always use another paycheck. Couldn't we all?

~

Penelope didn't know what to make of it when Pepe told him the deodorant had mixed perfectly with his body chemistry, but he knew how he was feeling and he wasn't happy about it. He didn't like desiring another man. He only wanted to love pussy, so it was in his interest to help Pepe figure out why the deodorant affected him that way.

He was a man now, but he continued to do many of the things he'd done in his former life as a woman, except for fucking men.

He loved going to festivals of all kinds, it didn't matter to him what they were based on. If he wasn't there you could find him at a museum, doing arts and crafts, or antiquing. The numbers of horny women at those events were astounding, and he certainly fucked his share of them.

He also knew his way around a kitchen. He was truly a renaissance man.

~~~

The so-called consulting job at Aromatic Fragrances was really just Penelope coming to the lab and Pepe would try different products on him. Afterwards he'd tweak the formula, and then he would give Penelope the sniff test again.

It was the same routine every time they tested the various products. Every one of the company's colognes, deodorants, or shaving creams smelled better when Penelope wore them, and the power of the attraction between him and Pepe was enhanced.

Just to be sure he was reacting to the products and not Penelope's natural essence, Pepe gave him a sniff after he'd washed himself clean. The pull from his pheromones was much weaker now, and he had a pleasant natural body odor. It might have been his imagination, or perhaps it was wishful thinking, but Pepe was almost sure he had gotten a whiff of pussy scent when he inhaled deeply.

He quickly pushed that notion out if his head, and remained focused. There was no doubt the Penelope was more desirable to Pepe when he was wearing one of the company's products. The challenge for Pepe was to figure out what was special about Penelope that caused the scents to work so well for him.

~

While they were working together, Pepe and Penelope really hit it off. They shared an interest, in visiting historic places and going antiquing, but lifting weights and cardio workouts, not so much. Pepe had even joked to him that he'd make a great wingman. They both had a good laugh when he said that.

They were becoming more and more comfortable with each other, and then one day Penelope's friend called him while they were working. Hearing Penelope's conversation caught Pepe by surprise, considering he and his friend had been talking about men.

After listening to the things he was saying to her, Pepe couldn't resist asking him a personal question, he said, "Please excuse me for listening, but, well. Anyways I've heard my ex-wife have many chats with her girlfriends that sounded like the things you said to your friend just now. I know how dramatic women can be. How are you so good at relating to them?

"I never have any idea what they're thinking."

From there they proceeded to share a bit of their personal histories.

Penelope talked about himself first saying, "I joined the Marines when I was eighteen, and shuffled from place to place until I got out a couple years ago." He went on to tell Pepe that he was divorced. He'd met his spouse while they were in the Corps. He left after twelve years, but his ex was still in.

Pepe shared the fact that he'd been divorced for a year after having been married at age twenty two. He had been too focused on his career, and it led to his marriage failing.

~

Soon there at work relationship led to spending time together on weekends. Sniffing Penelope and ingesting his pheromones was driving Pepe crazy, and if he were honest, he'd have to admit he wanted to fuck him.

As for Penelope, he was attracted to Pepe, and he was feeling pressure between his legs and in the pit of his stomach in spite of not wanting to.

~~~

Finally all the company's offerings had been tested on Penelope, and every one of them smelled good on him, but only one deodorant worked the way Pepe had intended. He knew he was close to the breakthrough that would make him a wealthy man. He just needed to know more about Penelope's body chemistry, to unlock the code as to why the deodorant made him irresistible. He offered to pay him a pretty penny for giving his blood as well as Pepe's own, to a lab for testing, but Penelope didn't want to explain why his testosterone levels were so low.

At least that's the story your humble omniscient narrator is rolling with.

~~~

In the meantime, Pepe continued trying to solve the age old mystery of sexual attraction that would open the door to wealth and fame. He'd also been spending more and more time visiting museums, participating in arts and crafts workshops, and touring the botanical gardens with Penelope.

On this particular Saturday they were looking at leaves in the foothills north of the city they live in when Pepe decided to make his move on him. He looped his arm through Penelope's, and a moment later Penelope laid his head on Pepe's shoulder while they were walking.

They smiled at each other, but no-one said anything. They were affectionate, but neither of them tried to seal the deal. At least not for a while.

Pepe couldn't believe how feminine Penelope had suddenly become, and he found himself wanting Penelope to suck his cock, he'd even thought about fucking him in the ass.

~

Penelope was also deep in thought, and wondering what the hell had come over him. He could not believe he was acting like a gay man, but he couldn't stop himself. He'd even let Pepe fuck him in his bottom if that was what he desired. If that wasn't bad enough, what he really wanted was to feel Pepe's big dick buried deep inside his pussy.

~

As if on cue they stopped walking and turned to face one another. After looking into each other's eyes for a moment, they embraced. The entire time they were hugging each other, Pepe was bracing himself to feel their cocks sword fighting. He kept waiting and waiting, but it never happened. "Maybe Penelope's penis was small, or perhaps he wasn't hard," thought Pepe. "Or maybe he doesn't have a cock at all."

Moments later the hug became a kiss and things got heated. Whether it was the power of his good smelling potions, or their mutual attraction, they were really going after each other. Finally Penelope pushed Pepe against a tree and then sank to his knees and sucked Pepe's dick. Part of Pepe had wanted it to happen, but another part of him didn't, in the end he couldn't say no.

As soon as he'd pulled Pepe's trouser snake from its den, he deep-throated it while also licking his nuts. He continued his sensual assault by licking the shaft, before sucking the head of it into his mouth like it was a human lollipop. All the while he was licking and sucking, he was simultaneously jacking him off.

His expert ministrations had Pepe's eyes rolling back in his head, and he was making all sorts of noises. When the mild-mannered little scientist was close to blowing his load, he grabbed Penelope's head in his hands and throat-fucked him. When he inevitably shot his wad, Penelope eagerly swallowed every last drop.

Just like that it was over. Pepe had been holding back his nut for weeks, refusing to Jack-off to thoughts of another man, and so when Penelope wrapped his soup-coolers around his dick he couldn't last long.

Penelope had done a number on him. His sudden attack on Pepe's manhood had even caught himself by surprise. He'd wanted to suck Pepe's dick for weeks, and that seemed like the moment to do it, if there ever was going to be one.

Now that it was all over, Penelope was aroused by the way Pepe had taken control, but he was equally afraid of what Pepe might be thinking of him. Finally he managed to speak in a very soft voice saying, "I don't know what came over me. I hope you don't hate me for doing that to you."

Pepe responded to Penelope by pulling him onto his feet and embracing him, before kissing him on his mouth, and tasting his own seed. All the while his dick was still hanging out of his pants.

There weren't any more shenanigans that weekend, but each of them had plenty to think about.

~~~

By the middle of the following week, Penelope still hadn't dropped by Aromatic Fragrances, nor had he responded to any of Pepe's attempts to contact him. He was angry at himself for what he'd done.

He was full of contradictions. On the one hand he wanted Pepe to fuck him, but he was concerned what Pepe's perception of him would be once he'd given it up.

On the other hand he was afraid Pepe wouldn't fuck him because he wasn't a CIS man, or perhaps he wasn't interested in men at all, and he'd been caught up in the moment.

With that said, he didn't want to be thought of as being less than all man, so he'd avoided these kinds of situations for a long time by suppressing his desire for men. Now that he was under the influence of the chemicals Pepe was cooking up in his lab, he just couldn't control his urges. He liked women, but if he were honest he'd have to admit that he was still attracted to men.

He knew he'd have to talk with Pepe eventually, but for right now Penelope needed a moment to let his mind settle.

~~~

While Penelope was struggling, everything was becoming more in focus for Pepe.

He was once again in scientist mode. He hadn't been able to convince Penelope to allow his body chemistry to be evaluated, but he'd started to have a theory. After the time they'd spent together the previous few weeks and especially the past weekend, he had suspicions about what Penelope was working with down below.

If Penelope were in fact a transgender man, Pepe had read articles online that could explain why his products worked for them.

He'd also received the results from his own blood tests, which showed he had low testosterone levels.

~~~

After a week of tormenting himself it was time to slay his demons, and so Penelope contacted Pepe and acted like nothing had happened between them. His text read, "I'm going antiquing today, wanna come?"

As soon as his cell phone chirped with Penelope's tone Pepe smiled and then texted this response, "Over and over again. I'll pick you up in an hour."

Penelope giggled in spite of himself when he read it, and quickly replied, "Promises-promises. I'm going antiquing in Dahlonega."

~

An hour later Pepe steered his sports car into Penelope's driveway. As he watched the five foot seven inch tall man walking toward him, he was thinking, "Man, I sure do want to fuck him." But he knew he had to remain focused. If everything went as planned he be in Penelope's pants soon enough.

Oh my Luna, those pants really looked good on him. I'm speaking purely as a journalist of course.

His sparse goatee made him look only slightly masculine, and his faded haircut gave him the appearance of a male model. His shirt fit loosely, but still showed he had some muscles.

The two men bumped fists when Penelope climbed into the car. Pepe was kind of awkward at it, but he tried.

As soon as he'd closed his door Penelope tried to apologize for what he'd done the last time they were together, but Pepe would have none of it saying, "It takes two to tango my man. Besides, I don't regret it, I hope you don't either."

At that point Penelope had nothing to say, he just stared straight ahead. "What does that mean?" he wondered. "Is he gay? Does he think I am?

"What the hell is wrong with me? I promised myself I wouldn't let him have this effect on me. Why did I invite him to go with me today without first finding out which he prefers, ass or pussy?" he continued to berate himself.

He was so deep in thought he hadn't realized Pepe was talking to him. "Penelope, you're wearing my newest scent. So am I. It smells great if I say so myself," said Pepe.

After taking a deep breath to compose himself, Penelope spoke again, saying, "Yeah man, I'd never even given my deodorant a second thought before, as long as it worked. Now that I started using yours, I like how it smells on me, and I think I feel more energetic when I'm wearing it."

Penelope was only telling him part of the story. The whole truth was the deodorant had caused his libido to be constantly on low boil, much like it'd been during his teenage years.

At that point Pepe started telling Penelope what his deodorant was made of. He emphasized that it contained testosterone, and for the sake of the discussion, he explained how the hormone affects people's sexdrive. He then put forth his theory as to why some responded to his deodorant, while others didn't.

The whole presentation seemed like 'Meh' to Penelope, but he demonstrated his good upbringing by listening attentively. He was wondering where Pepe was going with his story until he mentioned transgender men, and the effect giving them too much testosterone could have on them. He also suggested the amount of testosterone in the deodorant could cause them to desire men. Then Pepe took his eyes off the road to look at Penelope for longer than Penelope was comfortable with. "Um, Pepe please pay attention to the road," said Penelope.

For the next however many miles they discussed everything that had happened since the first day they met, except for their sexual encounter, and the mystery of what Penelope did or didn't have in his pants. That's when the talking stopped.

Now there was silence in the car that lasted for a mile or so. Finally Penelope looked at Pepe and held his gaze on him, while he silently said, "Simper Fi." This summoned his courage. Then he continued to tell Pepe what he'd intended to tell him, when he first got into the car.

~

By the time they pulled into the parking lot where the antiquing event was being held, each of them had laid their cards on the table.

12