The Perfumer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Penelope had tried to talk about what had happened between them, Pepe decided to talk about himself first, in hopes that Penelope would open up completely. Pepe said, "I don't know how to sugarcoat this, so I'll just say it. Penelope, I'm attracted to you the way a man desires a woman. I consider myself straight but I was involved with a male roommate in college, so I know it's possible for me to also be attracted to a man."

Making that confession had been easy compared to what came next, but he had questions he had to ask. He said, "Um, considering the effect my deodorant had on you, um, forgive me for asking, but were you born a female? Do you have a pussy, or are there a small twig, and a pair of tiny berries down there between your thighs?

"I know it's indelicate of me for going there, but I want to know what you're working with before we take this any further."

As you might imagine Penelope found Pepe's questions uncomfortable, even though he wasn't surprised they'd been asked. After hesitating to speak he finally said, "Yeah, yeah I do. I have a pussy."

"I've always felt I was in the wrong body, but I tried to play the female role for years. To complicate matters further, I still desired men sexually. Once I started my transition I tried to have relationships strictly with women, the problem was, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop liking men."

"I've been taking testosterone for about two years, and constantly fighting the need to be fucked by a man. When I used your deodorant that day at the gym, finally I couldn't control myself any longer. That's why I sucked your dick."

Then he decided to follow Pepe's lead and ask the questions he'd been concerned about, he said, "Do you want some of me, or do you prefer a CIS man? Do you suck cock? Are you a top? Would you rather put your pecker in my hot tight pussy, or up my pooper?"

Whoa, their conversation took an off ramp to crazy town for a minute there. In truth I don't think there is a delicate way to broach the subject, so they got a little goofy.

~~~

Believe it or not their day survived that little exchange, and instead of spending the afternoon antiquing, they cut it short and checked into a little hotel named, Do Drop In.

As soon as they walked into the room, they embraced and it just felt right. Though they were equally masculine, in terms of sex Pepe was naturally a top, while Penelope was a confirmed bottom. The couple kissed passionately, with the marginally taller Pepe acting as the aggressor. He couldn't believe how soft and sweet Penelope's kisses were, even though he had a mustache and goatee.

About the time Pepe thought he knew his role, and which lane was his, Penelope flipped the script. He pushed Pepe against the wall and started to undress him as they continued to kiss. Off came his shirt before his pants were pulled down. He was standing there in his polka-dot boxers, with a sizeable tent in front of them.

Penelope was biting his bottom lip as he took a step back. His eyes never left Pepe's throbbing erection as he began to take off his top. His a-cup breasts had basically disappeared as a result of taking testosterone and working out, so he'd never had the need for top surgery. In fact his upper body was more muscular and defined than Pepe's, with a dusting of hair on it that made him look manlier as well.

When he peeled his skinny jeans off his toned lower half, he was wearing bikini briefs that didn't cover all the hair around his pussy.

Pepe's jaw dropped open, and he got that glazed look in his eyes again, for standing in front of him was the most gorgeous man with a pussy he'd ever seen. He quickly stripped off his boxers, and set free a surprisingly big dick, for a guy just five feet and nine inches tall.

Fucking Penelope wasn't like fucking your typical woman. His body was muscular and hairy like a man's, but yet he had a pussy. He also didn't fuck like a woman; he was most definitely not a pillow princess. He spread his legs wide and said, "C'mon Pepe, fuck this thing of mine like you mean it."

Taking testosterone had caused Penelope's clit to be extra sensitive, but by the way he bucked his hips and ground his pussy-lips hard against the base of Pepe's big dick, you wouldn't have known it.

The two of them went to pound town on each other, guaranteeing that neither of them would last very long.

And so it wasn't a surprise that for the second time in a row, Pepe couldn't hold back his nut for longer than two or three minutes. The sight of a man lying underneath him again after all of these years, had him ready to blow his load, before he'd even started pounding Penelope's tight pussy-hole. When he slid his thick shaft into that warm wet cooter, the urge to thrust as hard and fast as he could was overwhelming.

He had fucked Penelope like a rabbit, while Penelope was working his dick with his pussy.

This was one of those times when the two of them busting a powerful nut was better than a long session of lovemaking. Besides, they weren't in love; they were just two men who wanted each other.

~~~

Now that he and Penelope had finally consummated their relationship, nipping this potential problem of random attraction in the bud was Pepe's top priority. So he headed back to Workout Anytime to find some human lab-rats to experiment on.

This time he had three other variations of the underarm products in addition to the one that had worked for Penelope. He wanted each of the women and men in the group to try them. He also added another wrinkle to his testing method. Each person participating in the product evaluation was asked to sniff everyone else.

~

There were lots of laughs and joking around in response to him, as they all seemed shy about doing it. Pepe had brought a couple cases of vitamin water to use as an incentive. Being bribed with the refreshing elixir gave everyone an excuse to play along.

As they sniffed each other, all of them agreed that one product smelled the best, but it only smelled that good on two particular women. No one except for Pepe knew that the deodorant bar that had supercharged Penelope's libido was the one that smelled its best on those two women.

As for the lust inspiring properties of the deodorant, Pepe along with one other man felt a pull from the pheromones of the same two women. Both ladies were testing the same scent that Penelope had on the day Pepe met him.

Now he was confused and seemingly back to square one. He'd found a new fragrance that everybody loved, but only when it was worn by two specific women. And what are the odds that the same two women would be irresistible to some men when they wore his special deodorant. His path to fame and fortune looked to be heading for a cliff.

~

The two women were asked to come to the offices at Aromatic Fragrances for a day of testing. Their names were Fifi and Fabrette. When they came to the company's office to visit Pepe, he noticed something about them he hadn't paid attention to when he'd seen them at the gym. The day they'd done the testing, they had been fresh out of the shower with wet hair, no makeup, sweatshirts, and leggings, and so they'd looked like all the other women. But when they arrived at his office, it was obvious they weren't girly at all.

Pepe's expression asked the questions that he couldn't actually ask, and both women answered matter of factly, saying, 'We're both transitioning. Someday we're going to look like the men we already are."

When he looked at Fifi, and they smiled at each other, Pepe started connecting the dots. "So the two of you are transitioning from women to men," he said, as his mind was already processing what the meant to him.

Both Trans men waited for the other person to respond, finally Fifi said, "Yeah we've been taking testosterone for about a year."

As you would expect from a scientist, and a businessman, the little mix-up presented an opportunity rather than a problem. As a result, Pepe only tested the scents he'd specially prepared for transgender men.

The human guinea pigs were given the special products and asked to squirt perfume onto themselves, and to also use the scented shaving cream. Both men scraped the hair off their legs for the first time in years. Fifi also shaved his face even though he didn't have a single hair on it below his eyelashes.

Sure enough, the scents smelled wonderful to Pepe's well trained nose, and he felt real arousal caused by their suddenly hyperactive pheromones. He was trying to stay on task, but it was obvious from the bulge in his pants that he was turned on.

After noticing Pepe's predicament, and being the considerate soul he is, Fabrette picked up a bottle of cologne with transgender men written on its label, and sprayed some on his upper inner thighs. He did it as a joke, but the results were seriously intense. So much so, Pepe had to leave the room to keep from losing control. As he was heading for the door, he said, "That's all the testing for the day."

~

A short time later, he was in his office feverishly redesigning a formula to lessen the effects of his pheromone enhancing scent. If the fragrances hit the market as they were presently configured, there'd be CIS men fucking transgender men in the streets like animals in heat.

"This is genius," he thought.

The product he'd come up with wasn't for everybody, but the segment of the population that would benefit was one which deserved some love.

But that's me saying that, as for Pepe, dollar signs were dancing in his head.

His trance was broken when he heard a tap on his door, before Fifi and Fabrette let themselves in. "Doc, I'm sorry about that stunt I pulled," said Fabrette. "I didn't believe your perfume would make my pussy scent so powerful. Do you mind if we take some samples with us?

"We've notice that we like men even more when we wear the stuff you make. We'd like to do some experimenting of our own the next time we go out partying."

At that moment he was thinking about Penelope, and just how much he was like Fabrette and Fifi. He knew he probably shouldn't have, but asked, "How well do you two know Penelope?"

Both Fabrette and Fifi's demeanor turned serious, and then Fifi said, "Doctor Le Pew, please don't ask us any questions about him, and it's not our place to talk about someone else's business. All we know is Penelope is a man. The rest you'll have to take up with him."

Of course Pepe knew the answer, and he wasn't even asking them the question they'd anticipated. He was only wondering if it were possible for him to fuck all three of them.

As he stood to walk with them to the door, he said, "Yes, of course you're right. Oh, and grab a handful of samples. If you don't mind I'd love it if you report back to me as soon as you find someone who finds you irresistible. And please be careful.

"One more thing; there will be a little bit extra in your envelope when you report back to me."

Both men smiled their agreement at him. Money does talk doesn't it?

12