The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather goes in deeper, and Brad begins to panic.
13.3k words
4.79
39.3k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Finally, another chapter is here. The next (and final) chapter is also finished, and I'm just finishing the last bits of proofreading.

Fair warning - this story is non-consensual, and this chapter does have some watersports. If you don't like those kinds of things, don't read it.

=======

Heather took several deep breaths getting ready to step into her backyard, getting herself psyched up for this. She looked down at the bikini SpareRod had made her buy, and cursed him again. As skimpy as she had thought the bikini he had made her wear last week was, this made that one look like something a grandmother would wear. At least the one she had worn for the drive up to Denver consisted of fabric. This was really just string, with barely the tiniest scraps of fabric. The top had two ridiculously miniscule triangles to cover her breasts. Well, actually only about a third of each breast. Even with her not-very-big boobs, they bulged out from underneath and both sides of the triangles. Even worse, the pink fabric was sheer enough that you could easily see the color of her barely covered areola, and her nipples poked out the fabric obscenely. The bottoms were just two pieces of string that went around her hips and met in her butt crack, with only a microscopic triangle covering her pussy. The front was so low that it started less than two inches above the top of her slit, and it met the string between her ass cheeks by the time it reached her anus. Her pubic hair was now about a quarter inch long, and was clearly visible above and around the fabric, making the outfit even more embarrassing. Without a doubt that was his plan all along.

Once outside she had to rummage around in the shed to find a lounge to lay on. She was sure she presented quite the sight to anyone who could see her, bending over and wiggling her uncovered ass cheeks. She was taking advantage of the restaurant being closed Monday, using her morning off to do this with a minimal chance of being observed. She didn't know if the college guy next door was home, but she hoped he had summer classes today.

She set the lounge up in a corner of her yard against the privacy fence, and as long as she stayed there she was pretty sure no neighbor could see her. Of course if Anna or Keely came home, that would be a different story, but they were both at work. Keely wouldn't mind of course, she'd been seeing Heather in a lot of compromising situations since their chat on Friday evening. In fact Keely had done her best to make it an exciting weekend ever since their little walk and talk.

Once they had gotten home, Keely had made Heather wait outside while Keely distracted Anna, and when the coast was clear Heather had gone to Keely's room. Keely had told Anna that Keely had a really sore neck, and that Heather was going to massage it to see if that helped.

Keely had come to the room, closed the door, then quietly explained that while she liked the naked serving girl routine, she wasn't ready to take it further at this point. Plus she definitely did not want to be part of any kind of threesome with Rod, online or otherwise. Once Heather said she understood, Keely stripped naked, lay on her stomach, and told Heather that she wanted more that just a foot rub from her naked serving girl. Heather had quickly stripped, grabbed some lotion, and given Keely the best sensual massage she knew how to give. So good, in fact, that it had come as a surprise when Keely had stopped Heather from teasing Keely's pussy. She had gently pushed Heather's hand away, softly saying that she didn't want to go too fast. She had stood up, kissing Heather on the lips and giving her ass a squeeze, but she had sent Heather to her room saying there would be plenty more time to play. Heather had gone to bed incredibly frustrated, but based on the squeaky bed noises she heard coming from Keely's room, it seemed that Keely didn't stay frustrated.

SpareRod had been pretty mad at her Saturday morning for not updating him, but once she had spanked herself thoroughly while in the women's room at her work, he'd been somewhat mollified. It had been terrifying making the loud slapping noises in the restaurant women's room, but somehow she got it done, and got back to work without anyone saying anything. She'd spent the afternoon at home with Keely and Anna. Even though Anna was there, Keely found all kinds of ways to tease her. This time she had to do both roommates' laundry. She had been allowed to wear clothes since Anna was around, but that didn't stop Keely from coming into the laundry room and stuffing a pair of panties into Heather's mouth. Or from pulling Heather's panties down while Heather was cleaning the house, and giving her ass a slap or firm squeeze. SpareRod helped her up the ante, by making Heather pull down her panties and her cropped T-shirt up whenever only Keely could see. All the teasing left Heather in a terrible state of arousal.

Heather had babysat Saturday night, and then done an all all day and overnight job on Sunday, so she hadn't really seen Keely since Saturday afternoon. Getting to wear underwear for almost 24 hours had actually felt weird, but it came to an abrupt end as soon as she had gotten home this morning. SpareRod had seemed intent on making up for lost time. She set up the computer at the foot of the chaise lounge, and rubbed on the sunscreen while she waited for him. He was on after only a minute or two, and he silently watched her rub the lotion on herself for a while before he started giving her instructions.

First came a modeling show in a variety of poses including standing, bending at the waist, posing on all fours with her knees spread wide and her ass to the camera, pinching her nipples through the thin fabric, and pulling the bottoms up in front so the fabric wedged into her pussy. That would have been bad enough, but he made her do it standing over by her back door, where she was completely exposed to the neighbors. She was pretty sure she could see the silhouette of someone looking out her neighbor's window.

Finally he had her go back inside to get a drink, her wand vibrator, an extension cord, and her suction cup dildo. He told her to run the extension cord so she could plug in the wand vibrator and computer, and position her computer at the foot of the chaise so he'd have an unobstructed view of her crotch while she sat.

"I like this view. There's really only one thing wrong with it," SpareRod said. "I think you have too much covered up. Take off the suit now."

Heather wasn't surprised at this. What did surprise her was that once the suit was off he had her wad the whole thing up in a tight ball, tying it in several knots, and then throw it to the farthest part of the lawn. She was now stuck naked outside, and there was no way to get back inside without being in full view of the neighbors. While it was scary to be stuck out here naked, part of her had to smile at the cleverness of it. He'd gotten her out here thinking at least she'd have her suit, no matter how tiny, and waited until she'd calmed down a bit before pulling the rug out. Her stomach had a herd of butterflies in it waiting to see what he'd make her do next.

"Well, Slut. You did well to catch up on your enema, but you're still behind on both your edging and on your cocksucking, so I think you should work on both together now. Hold that wand against your clit while you suck. I like seeing you multitask."

There it was, the ramping up of the intensity. Early on in this whole blackmail experience, she probably would have started arguing with him. Now she just submitted as quickly as she could. Not just because he was unlikely to relent, and all arguing would do is make him punish her, but also she was finding that when she just submitted and let things flow that the experiences included some unbelievable highs. Not that she wasn't still terrified when he made her do humiliating things, but strangely she still trusted him to make sure nothing really bad happened. And if all the thrills ended up causing an orgasm like she had had in the bookstore, the embarrassment and fear she experienced along the way seemed worth it. Actually, if she had to be honest the fear and embarrassment were an integral part of it, not an unfortunate side effect. Not that she would ever bring up to her blackmailer that she was kind of grateful for what was happening to her, just that the whole thing had not actually been unpleasant.

Heather spread her thighs even wider to make sure he had a good view, and pressed the head of the vibrator against her pussy, holding it there. Her body jerked from the sensation. She marveled at how she had never heard of these wand vibrators before. If she were allowed to wear socks it would be blowing them off every time she used it. Using her other hand she began showing off her blowjob skills. She could now deep throat the entire cock and only rarely had a gag reflex. She had to go slowly, but it was much better than it had been a week ago. She slowly moved her hand, working the dildo all the way in so the entire thing disappeared into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth on it as she showed off how she could deepthroat. She rocked her hips to move the vibrator against her pussy, trying her best to do two things at once. It was actually a little difficult to split her focus, and it took several minutes before she was close to cumming from the vibrator. She kept bobbing her head, occasionally holding the fake cock all the way in her throat for several seconds. She was drooling like crazy now, it streaming down her chin onto her chest. The buzzing of her clit started to get more intense. She held out as long as she could, but eventually she pulled the vibrator away from her sensitive pussy, and she pulled the dildo out of her mouth, pulling strands of drool that dropped onto her boobs..

"Oh my God, Sir. That vibrator is out of this fucking world. Please, can I earn an orgasm today. I'll be your good little slut."

"We'll see. For now I want you to drink the rest of your water, and then go inside and refill your glass. Be sure to bring some lube when you come back too. We may want to play with your ass in a bit."

Heather knew she shouldn't be surprised that he was going to have her walk naked in full view of her neighbors to get back into the house, but she still felt her heart flutter when she realized what she was in for. She chugged her water, turned the computer so he could watch her, and she walked to the back door. She did her best to do a sexy sashay, figuring if she had to do this that she might as well get the most out of it. She grabbed a tube of silicone lubricant, filled up her cup, and went back outside. She looked at her neighbor's window, and her heart almost skipped a beat. She couldn't be sure, but she thought she could see the outline of someone standing in one of the windows. Thank God she had her sunglasses on, since they allowed her to pretend she didn't know if anyone was watching.

Sitting back on the chair, she resumed using the vibrator on her pussy. He didn't make her practice her blowjob anymore, so she could lay back and soak in the sun. While it was tough to stop every time she got close to coming, she was getting used to doing it to the point where she was stopping pretty much automatically. The only thing that was difficult was stifling any moan as she got close; she didn't want the college kid next door to hear if he had his windows open. After edging five times he let up and allowed her to lay back and relax for a bit. He asked her for more details about Friday night with Keely. There wasn't too much more to tell, and she definitely wasn't going to give him too many details about Keely. He seemed very interested in her, how much taller she was than Heather, how big her boobs were, and so on. There was really no way Heather was going to share that information, even under threat of blackmail. She couldn't betray Keely's trust that way. Plus she found herself getting a little peeved that he seemed so interested in Keely. It wasn't the first time a guy in Heather's life became fixated on her statuesque roommate, and while it seemed a bit ridiculous to feel jealous that her blackmailer might like her roommate better than her, Heather couldn't deny her feelings. To change the topic she let him know she had to go to the bathroom and she'd be right back.

"That reminds me slut," he stopped her before she could go, "I think you need another rule. So the new rule is that when we're chatting, you need to ask my permission before you can go."

"Oh my God Sir. Really? You're kidding right?"

The silence made it clear he wasn't kidding.

"All right," Heather sighed. "Please Sir, may I please go pee?"

"Not quite yet slut. In fact why don't you drink all your water right now, and we'll see in a bit. But for now I'd like to watch you ride that dildo."

Heather was shocked at where this was going. Her bladder wasn't completely full right now, but after she drank the rest of her water she'd be pretty uncomfortable in a hurry. Plus the pressure from using the dildo was not going to help. Repeating in her mind that submitting to him was the best path, she drank down all her water, inserted the dildo, and gyrated on it. The suction cup wouldn't stick to the lounge, but she could still use her hand to pump it in and out of her between grinding it into the seat. It wasn't long before the pressure on her bladder grew irresistible.

"Please Sir, I really have to go now," she pleaded. "Can I go pee?"

"Do you really need to go?"

"No," she shot back sarcastically, "I only asked because I like putting myself at your mercy. Of course I have to go!"

"Okay, then I want you to go to the back part of your yard, where your neighbors could see you, and you can go pee there."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me! There is no fucking way I can do that!"

"Okay. I'll just wait until you're more motivated."

Heather cursed under her breath. She couldn't believe she was even considering this. She'd be completely exposed to her neighbors, naked, squatting, and peeing. She couldn't even imagine how humiliated she would be doing that, not to mention what would happen if one of her neighbors came over and said something.

Which was why of course she knew she was going to do it. Thinking about how that kind of embarrassment turned her on made her rub her pussy and tweak her nipples almost without thinking. She positioned the computer so he'd be able to watch her, and walked over to stand next to her fence. She was too scared to look over at her neighbor, but there was every chance he'd see her. Her heart pounding through her chest, she turned to face the camera (and her neighbor's house), spread her legs, and bent her knees slightly with her hips thrust forward. The position was awkward, and she had to get up on her tiptoes and use one hand against the privacy fence to steady herself, but it maximized her exposure. Her legs were literally shaking at what she was about to do, but she was so turned on she couldn't help but flick her clit as she consciously released her bladder.

It was actually harder to do than she thought it would be, her body seemed to rebel at the thought of peeing like this, but after a couple of seconds a stream of urine started to come out between her finger and thumb. She used her thumb and first finger to spread her lips, and directed the stream of pee out into the lawn. She closed her eyes, and shifted so her elbow as against the fence and she had a free hand to pinch and tug her nipple. She imagined what SpareRod must be doing now, stroking his cock as she pissed all over her yard, wiggled her fingers around her clit, and got herself very close to orgasm. Finally the stream stopped and she stood up straight. She gasped as she opened her eyes, as there was no doubt there was a silhouette in one of her neighbor's windows. It didn't move, but she was sure he was there watching her. She did her best to pretend she hadn't noticed and looked over at her laptop camera. She brought her wet thumb and finger tip up to her mouth, and before she could give it any thought, licked and sucked her fingers clean. It wasn't too strong because she'd been drinking so much water, but there was a clear smell of urine, and her fingers tasted a bit salty. Normally Heather, with all her issues with bodily fluids, would have found tasting her own pee revolting. But the thought of being so kinky for him had her so turned on that she didn't even really care. She walked towards the camera licking her fingers, then sticking them in her soaking pussy, and licking them clean again. It was the most wanton she had ever been, and she reveled in feeling so out of control.

As she pushed the dildo back inside herself and sat back down, she let him know that she thought that her neighbor had watched the show. She thought it was funny, but he actually seemed more concerned than she was.

"Could you tell what he was doing? Do you think he'll bother you?" he asked.

"I don't really know," she answered with a small moan from the dildo sliding in and out, "but you'd think if he was coming out he would have done it by now."

"Well, be safe there," he replied.

"Actually Sir, I don't want to be safe," she couldn't believe she was saying this, "I want to be your wild slut. I want you to make me wild."

"And what would that look like, my little wild slut?"

"Oh God, Sir," Heather panted. "Maybe you'd make me use this dildo out on the lawn where my neighbor could see. Make me act like a total slut where I could get caught.."

"How about if I made you mount the dildo to your back door. Not only could your neighbors see, but so could your roommates if they came home."

"Ohmigod Sir," Heather moaned as she moved the dildo faster. "Would you? Make me?"

"But I want more than that. I want you to put it in your ass when you do it. Go now and fuck your ass on your back door."

Heather was terrified of what she had started here, but she was too far gone to back out now. She left the dildo inside her as she walked to the back door, and only there did she slide it out of her pussy and mount it to the glass of the storm door. She bent down and sucked on the cock, taking it entirely in her mouth a few times. The taste of her own pussy wasn't revolting to her anymore, it was actually turning her on even more. She loved the thought of how wicked and depraved she was being.

She used the lube on the dildo, making sure that SpareRod (and her neighbor if he was watching) could see what she was doing. She did her sexiest walk back to the chair, got her computer, and then set it on the ground so he'd be able to see the dildo slide in her ass. Positioning herself with her butt facing the door, she guided the fake cock up to her rectum. With a forceful push she slid it all the way into her ass in one move. The sensation caused her to let out a loud squeal; there would be no way her neighbor failed to hear that. Pressing on, she began rocking back and forth against the glass pane of the door, sliding the dildo in and out of her asshole, bumping her ass cheeks against the glass. She put one hand in her mouth to hold in her moan, and used the other to diddle her clit. The combination of sensation was beyond description. She felt so wild, so animal, all she could think about was fucking herself and how she was debasing herself for him.

Suddenly the screen door of her neighbor's house slammed open, making Heather almost scream in shock. She could hear the college kid next door step out onto his patio, but thankfully she couldn't see him through the privacy fence. It wouldn't take much for him to move to where he could see her, and Heather panicked. She pulled herself off the dildo, grabbed her computer, and ran inside. She left her bikini, her toys, and even the dildo still mounted to the door. The neighbor would definitely know what was up if he peered over the fence, but there was no way she was going out now to pick things up.