The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he see you?" SpareRod asked. "Are you okay?"

"I don't think he saw exactly, but he probably knows some kind of shenanigans were going on."

"Wait until you're sure he's gone before you go get your stuff. You need to keep yourself safe."

Heather agreed that she'd wait until he was gone before she would go back outside.

But part of her was filled with regret at playing it safe.

*

"You have got to be fucking kidding me Heather," Keely was laughing hysterically as she drove.

"It's not funny Keely," Heather protested. "He made it as a new rule today, and then he made me transfer the rule to you."

"So what," Keely was still giggling, "if I say no, you just have to pee your pants?"

"Well," Heather stammered, "I don't know. I think it means I just have to hold it. Actually I'd have to have pants in order to pee my pants, and that's against a different rule."

"WHAT?!?," Keely was even more shocked. "Wait, you're not wearing panties now?"

Heather sighed and lifted her short jean skirt up, leaving her legs spread apart as required, giving Keely an unobstructed view of her exposed pussy. It was additionally embarrassing because she was so puffy and open.

"You slut!" Keely was laughing so hard that Heather worried she'd drive off the road. "I could tell you didn't have a bra, but I thought you'd have panties on. So all you're wearing is that skirt and vest?"

"Well," Heather smiled sheepishly, "I have my sandals on."

Keely laughed, and patted her hand on Heather's thigh, stroking her skin gently. Heather let go of the hem of her skirt, but did not reposition it, so it left her slit still mostly exposed as they drove. Keely's hand stroked Heather's thigh just inches away, making Heather feel all warm and squishy inside.

"So he seems to have a lot of rules," Keely seemed curious, "what other rules are there?"

Ohhh no," Heather snorted, "I'm not telling you everything. But you probably do need to know I'm not allowed to cum without permission, and he only seems to be giving me that once a week."

"You have got to be shitting me," Keely started laughing again.

"It's not funny," Heather protested, "it's driving me crazy. Plus he makes me, you know, come close several times a day. I guess it's his way of keeping me sex crazed, but it really works. It's like all I think about now."

"I'm sorry," Keely said genuinely, stroking Heather's thigh a bit higher. "I didn't mean to tease you. But you obviously don't mind it too much, I mean you could just sneak one in any time if you really wanted."

Heather was silent for a second. She obviously couldn't tell Keely the complete truth, about how the blackmail material could be exposed if she broke the rules, so she tried to make it sound reasonable.

"Oh he would know. There's no way I could fake the same level of desperation. Plus, the feeling when I finally do get to let go. It's... uhm... it's really amazing."

"I guess it'd have to be," Keely gave Heather's thigh a squeeze as she smiled. "Of course I'll never know, because there's no way in fuck I'd submit to that. I never would have guessed you were this wild Heather. I thought I was the wild one, but then I've always said it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for. At any rate I guess that's all good for me, since it means that even though you're dressed like that, you won't be able to score with any guys here tonight. More for me!"

"Oh my God Keely! Like I would ever steal a guy from you. Or even could if I tried. You know I'm not like that."

"Well, you didn't used to dress like that either, so you never know. But you'd better be a good girl tonight, or maybe I won't let you go pee," Keely giggled. "Plus since you are my little serving girl, that makes you designated driver, right?"

Heather groaned and nodded. It seemed like she was at the complete mercy of two different people. She pondered what it said about her that she had brought this on herself. She didn't ponder too long, since Keely was parking the car, and Heather had to contemplate what her evening among friends would be like when she was dressed so scantily. Once Keely had the car parked, she turned to face Heather, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Well," Keely casually hooked her finger in the cleavage of Heather's cowgirl vest, pulling it away from her breasts, "I'm not sure how Carrie and Tim will react to your new way of dressing. Actually I'm sure Tim will like it, but Carrie will probably be a jealous cow. But enough about that, I want you to understand that tonight your main job is to make sure my glass stays full all evening, okay? I won't play up this serving girl thing too much in front of our friends, but I can have a little fun, right?"

Of course you can," Heather smiled nervously, "just don't make this too hard on me. All this excites me a lot, but I'm really scared. It makes me so nervous..."

"Oh Heather," Keely sighed and looked into her eyes dreamily, "you are...you're so... adorable."

Keely pulled harder on Heather's vest, pulling her closer, and leaned in to bring their mouths nearer together. Keely used her other hand to tilt Heather's face up to hers. Tenuously at first, Keely kissed Heather's upper lip, caressing it gently before sucking on it more forcefully. Keely put her hand behind Heather's head, gaining a firm hold of her hair before kissing her in earnest. Their tongues intertwined and Heather ran her hands up and down Keely's bare arms, as Keely's hand slipped inside Heather's vest, cupping her bare breast as they explored each others mouths.

"Oh my..." Keely almost moaned as she broke off the kiss. "That was... wow... that was very nice. You need to know that I'm still looking for a guy to pick up tonight, but you've got me thinking... you've really got me thinking."

With that, they got out of the car, and headed into the party. Tim and Carrie had been engaged for almost a year, and they had just bought this house together. So their housewarming party was really more of a mini-reunion of all their college friends, as well as a smattering of Tim's friends from work. The house was packed with people, and Heather guessed there were at least 60 to 70 people there. Keely dove right in, talking to some professional looking guys while she sent Heather to get drinks. It took Heather a while, since she kept running into friends she hadn't seen in months. She had never been super popular in college, but she seemed very popular tonight. Especially with the guys. Every guy she knew even casually seemed to want to give her a hug, and all of them looked at her cleavage or her bare legs. Some were more subtle than others, but most of them blatantly ogled her. Tim was especially affectionate, rubbing Heather's bare arm long after he finished hugging her. The contact so soon after her makeout session made her pussy throb even though she didn't find Tim that attractive. Unfortunately, Carrie spotted them, giving Heather a serious stink-eye. If anything the embarrassment of the situation turned Heather on even more. Tim rushed off to placate his fiance, leaving Heather to find the bar. Eventually she got a soda water for herself, a vodka and tonic for Keely, and went back to check on her roommate.

No surprise, Keely had a small army of men around her when Heather returned. Her statuesque beauty and vivacious personality always made her a hit with the guys in any crowd. What was surprising was that the guys seemed every bit as interested in Heather. She wasn't used to that happening, especially when she was around Keely. And even though it made her nervous to be getting so much attention, she was definitely enjoying it. The guys would casually touch her bicep or shoulder as they chatted, or try to sneak a peek down the front of her vest, but none of them pushed it too far, or made it too creepy. She was just glad no one was sitting down, since if she obeyed the rule about keeping her legs spread in this skirt just about everyone would see her pussy.

After Heather's second drink, and Keely's third, Heather could feel the urge to go pee building, so she tried to get her roommate's attention. To her increasing frustration, she was completely ignored. She rolled her eyes when Keely asked Heather to get her another drink, making a specific point of telling Heather to drink more water and to be sure to stay hydrated, but she went and did it. She knew Keely was tormenting her on purpose, but she just had to hope that it wouldn't go too far. She drank another two glasses of water ,and proceeded to get more and more antsy over the next 20 minutes, standing with her legs crossed tight and looking a lot like a toddler who needs to go pee. Finally Keely took pity on her.

"I have to go freshen up guys," Keely said to no one in particular. "Heather, want to join me?"

Heather was so relieved she didn't even mind all of the wise cracks about girls going to the bathroom in packs. She followed Keely up the stairs, into a back bedroom, and into its attached bathroom which was much quieter than anywhere else in the house. Once the door was locked, Keely pushed Heather against the wall and kissed her passionately. Heather laced her fingers through Keely's hair as their tongues swirled and Keely forcefully explored her mouth. Keely roughly pulled Heather's skirt up over her hips and began kneading and groping Heather's ass. Keely's fingers moved in from behind into Heather's crotch, teasing her pussy and grazing her anus.

Keely used her hands on Heather's ass to pick her up, spin around and set Heather's bare cheeks on the vanity. Heather was impressed that her roommate could throw her around like that, and the sheer aggressiveness of it made her pussy gush even more. But as great as this was, Heather had a more presssing need.

"Uhhmmmm... Keely... mmmmm... I really... uhhhnhhhh... I really gotta go."

"God! I am so fucking horny! Watching you down there, knowing you've got nothing on under that outfit while those guys are all trying to get a peek, thinking about what that guy makes you do, about what you might do as my serving girl," Keely broke off the kiss and words just tumbled out. "And you're really just going to wait and hold it until I say you can go pee?"

"It's a rule," Heather said somewhat sheepishly. It was all she could think of to say.

"And you have a bunch of other rules right?" Keely was curious. "Like he makes you play with yourself but doesn't let you cum?"

Heather nodded, feeling nervous, but also very aroused.

"So..." Keely was very tentative, "what if I asked you to do that now for me?"

Heather was too petrified to speak, but somehow she managed to spread her legs wide as she sat on the counter, baring her pussy. Slowly she began running her finger up and down her lips, which were slick and spread easily. She quickly zeroed in on her clit, and let out a small involuntary moan as she swirled her finger around it. All of her recent edging combined with her need to pee, creating sensations that were more intense than anything she was expecting.

"Oh my God," Keely whispered. "You just keep doing that, my little serving girl. I'm gonna make you wait longer before you get your chance to do this."

Keely undid her shorts, pulling them to her ankles before sitting on the toilet. At first she sat normally with her knees close together, but as she looked Heather in the eyes, Keely spread her legs to match Heather's. Heather was shocked, but transfixed, as a stream of urine gushed from between Keely's bald pussy lips. Heather kept rubbing her clit, but she was so turned on from the sheer kinkiness of the situation that she had to slow down.

"So are you and he into this?" Keeley whispered. "This whole pee thing?"

"Not really. Well, maybe. I don't know, it's all so new. It's just really extreme." Heather could barely speak coherently.

"Yeah," Keely sighed as the stream of pee continued, "it's not really my thing, but this all makes me feel really wild."

"Uhhhh," Heather agreed. "Please Miss, may I stop? I'm worried I'm gonna cum"

"As soon as I'm done you may stop. Which is... right... about... now." Keely finished her last few splashes.

Keely started to reach for the toilet paper, but suddenly got a twinkle in her eye. Then she looked very nervous.

"So, you're my serving girl right?"

"Of course I am. You know I like that."

"So what if I..." Keely hesitated, "What if I didn't wipe myself, but asked you to do it?"

"You want me to wipe your pussy for you?" Heather smiled and reached for the toilet paper.

What if... what if I told you... to do it... with your tongue?" Keely's face looked terrified as she said it, scared of how Heather would react.

Heather froze. She didn't trust herself to speak, she was so in shock. She knew she couldn't wait too long, but she felt frozen in place. She wanted to make Keely happy, and do what she was told, but Heather's issues around body fluids were kicking in. Heather had made a lot of progress, but licking a girls pussy right after she had peed was pushing all kinds of boundaries. And she wasn't even drunk. Nonetheless, Heather looked deep down inside, and knew she wanted to do this, the symbolism of the submissiveness was not lost on her, and she had promised herself she would explore this side of herself to the fullest.

Staying silent, Heather hopped off the counter and knelt in front of Keely's spread legs. Heather stared for a moment at Keely's shaved pussy, breathing in the smell of her arousal, noticing the wet, plump folds. Heather leaned in slightly, and placed a gentle kiss right on Keely's clit, and of course also her urethra. There was definitely a drop of pee still there, noticeable from the salty-sour taste. Heather stifled her revulsion and moved her tongue around, opening Keely's folds and licking her in earnest. It wasn't like Heather was ever going to like the taste of pussy, and certainly not of pee, but she focused on being a good serving girl.

"Fuck, Heather," Keely whispered in a voice that was just barely audible as she grabbed Heather by the hair and pulled. "This is so kinky. I'm so fucking hot right now. It's so dirty, you licking my pussy while I sit on the toilet. You're not just my little serving girl, you're my dirty little serving girl, sucking my dirty pussy, and licking my peehole. That's it, suck on my clit... uhh... now nibble my pussy lips... oh yeah that so fucking good. Keep doing that. Oh fuck! I want you inside me. I want your tongue deep inside me you dirty little girl. Uhhhh... mmmmm... yeah like that, tongue fuck me. More... now use your finger too... ohhhhh... yeah... now harder..."

Keely kept up her monologue, telling Heather how hot this was, and especially when Heather was doing something that felt really good. The way Keely was talking, especially calling Heather a dirty girl, was getting Heather really hot, and she snuck her free hand down to play with herself as she serviced Keely. Soon Keely was lifting her butt off the seat, with her legs trembling, and her speech became less coherent. Heather began pistoning two fingers in and out of Keely's pussy, licking her button rapidly. Keely gasped at the assault and gripped the countertop, clearly getting close.

The sound of the bedroom door opening alerted them that someone was coming, followed by a polite knock on the door. Keely pushed Heather's head away so she could regain her composure.

"Just a minute," Keely was clearly rattled, but still more on top of it than Heather. "We'll be right out."

Keely was clearly frustrated to have been interrupted, but she quickly stood up and pulled up her shorts. She whispered in Heather's ear that she could go pee now, making Heather even more humiliated at the thought that the guy outside might have heard. Heather kept her legs spread wide, and grinned at Keely. Heather didn't know what was coming over her, but she wanted to keep being dirty for Keely. Her heart was pounding as she repeated the trick she had learned peeing outside, and she used her fingers to spread her lips and pee-hole as she released a stream of urine. Keely's eyes got wide watching Heather half-masturbate while peeing. Just to be extra kinky she made a point of dipping her fingers into the stream a couple times, soaking them with urine.

Soon enough Heather was done, and without taking her eyes from Keely she moved her hand down and slid two fingers inside her soaking pussy. She pumped them about a dozen times before lifting her fingers to her mouth and licking them clean, tasting the mix of her juices and the urine. Keely gasped when Heather did that, but recovered quickly, pulling Heather to her feet, pushing down her skirt, and marching her out of the bathroom, giggling all the way.

They managed to stay long enough for Keely to have one more drink, but Heather could tell Keely really wanted to get out of there. They said their goodbyes, and walked out towards Keely's car. As soon as they were out of sight of the house, Keely put her arm around Heather, sliding her hand up under Heather's skirt and groping her ass. Heather sighed contentedly, and leaned her head against her tall roommate's shoulder. Keely was enough taller than Heather that Heather's head rested in front of Keely's shoulder, just above her large breast. It just felt right to Heather.

"So, all this stuff you've been doing, it doesn't seem to have limits. Did you really drive naked for him too?"

"A few times now. He really likes watching me do that."

"Aren't you scared?"

"Scared shitless, but that's kinda why I do it," Heather giggled.

"Would you do it for me now? Be my naked serving girl on the drive home?" Keely seemed to be getting more comfortable with being more assertive with Heather.

"Why wait till the car?"

Heather couldn't believed she'd just offered to strip down in the street, but that seemed to be her life nowadays. It took less than 10 seconds to remove her skirt and vest, and hand them to Keely. Keely let out a low whistle as Heather did a twirl for her.

"God," Keely sighed, "I've always loved that tiny hot body of yours, but holy fuck are you on fire girl!"

Heather tried to look totally confident, but her heart was pounding fiercely as they walked the last half block to Keely's car. Keely put her arm around her smaller roommate, and if anyone was looking out their front window they would have gotten a sight as Heather walked under a street light. Thankfully, they got safely inside the car, but Keely began kissing Heather again before she could start the car. Heather found the combination of being terrified at being so exposed with being exhilarated by her naked body being openly groped was incredibly arousing. She wished it could go on forever, but she knew it was too risky, so after a minute or two she backed away from the kiss and started the car.

"Fuck I'm drunk," Keely lounged back. "Take me home, my naked serving girl. Just don't get us arrested!"

They both giggled most of the way home, but arrived safely enough. Keely leaned in and kissed Heather again briefly, caressing her hair. She looked into Heather's eyes, and kept playing with her hair.

"We should probably talk before we go in," Keely started. "I'm really enjoying this, and I think we can have a lot of fun, but... you know... I just want to be sure you don't expect this to go too far. You are so, so precious to me, but I'm really not in a place where having a serious girlfriend is what I'm looking for, you know?"

"Keely, I'm still figuring this out, but you know, I've got this guy. I know that It's just a little... unconventional," said Heather in a massive understatement. "I'm having fun tonight, but if it weren't for him none of this would be happening. So, I really like being your naked serving girl and all, but I guess in the end I'm really with him, and you know, he's my boyfriend.."