All Comments on 'The Perils of Sarah'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done

I read your story and I'd have to say it was a remarkable read. Like one of those romance novels but without the nice nice romance. The hard edge is what was needed and you have made good on your skill. Keep it up. try a spin on the Ashley carter 'Blackoaks' novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
review

another great read from maggie red rose your stories are so well done.the writting the characters and the details to the story a must read.duane

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Revision of title

Hi you should revise title to include incest, was good to that point

cowbullscowbullsabout 9 years ago
leabian love story doesn't belong here

I have zero interest in reading a lesbian love story so I hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Insult to the Native tribal communities. Before the white man invaded, there were 50million Native or Indigenous tribes people b4 it was called America. By the end of the "lndian" wars and been put onto reservations, 95% were Dead. Bison 🦬 were wiped out, but now some have been introduced from Canada. 1740s England, Sarah would be on the marriage market by 16 and set for a "good" match, hopefully with someone further up in class. Her feelings wouldn't be taken into account, also women did not know about sex, let alone making love, and lesbians?!! And her parents could afford good clothes, passage to America, wagon and horse and stuff to sell at the trades post. So not hard up, why did they leave England?!! Terrible story and writing. 0 stars. Writer is American but identifies as Irish/Scottish, so she didn't fall off the plane yesterday!! She has heritage but very little of that blood in her, as the Scot and the Irish married before going (English and Scots protestants were put into Catholic Ireland, during the Ulster clearance, and some did marry and convert to either faith. Many went to America especially 1800s onwards, and inter marriages with the other immigrants) or met out there. I am Scots and live in Scotland and during 1740s we were still having battles with the English!! Over 900 years of English rule, and we are still trying to divorce them!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous