The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered her neck with kisses, pulling her close and tight. Every thrust got a yelp from her, and every yelp became more of a moan as time went on. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and surprisingly neither would Troian. For someone who I knew from experience didn't do anal that often, she loved it. Maybe the special occasion aspect made it hotter for her, that it was always her idea when to do it. No matter what it was, we were both on a collision course to cumming, so lost in it that I genuinely didn't know who came first it was so close.

While Tro was in the midst of her orgasm she was pulled as close as she could be to me while I was shooting my load up her ass, the two of us moaning and gasping for air.

Eventually we both came down and pulled out, staggering to to other side of the kitchen to hold myself up.

"So," Tro said, catching her breath. "French toast?" I nodded. Suddenly we were both very famished. After a quick double shower, sex free but full of caressing and small talk, Tro was dressed and ready to go.

"You really need to come to LA," she said while doing one last check of her bag.

"For a visit?" I said, already knowing where this was going. We'd had this conversation hundreds of times. Hell, Tro wasn't the only one to say it.

"No, to live. Look, Bart, I love the podcast. I love doing it with you when I can. I love doing the comedy bits. But you know you can do more. Just watching you direct the stuff I know you can do more. It's obvious. And that goes for you and Logan."

"Tro, I appreciate that, but I'm happy with this."

"No, you're content. There's a slight difference. There's laziness in content. And I can get that from Logan, the guy's blood is at least 80% THC, but you...come on. I'm not trying to lecture you, but you could have had your own show at this point. Hell if you were on the writing staff of my show it probably would have made a lot more sense the last few seasons."

"I get it, all right? I hear from you, heard it from Ashley, and probably won't stop hearing it from my mom if I do move there and make it bigger. I just don't know if I want it."

"No, you want it," she said as she picked up her bag. "You're just afraid of what happens if you don't get it. Logan even told me you hesitated in calling me to even be on the show in the first place because you were sure I'd say no, even though you know from very personal experience how little I've ever said no to you."

"Tro, come on," I said, not exactly refuting any point she was making.

"Don't worry, we're not ending this on an argument. I would never let that happen." She came over and gave me a patented Troian goodbye hug. "Besides, I got some traction on you. You agreed to talk to Ashley AND have her on your show. As soon she she hears that, she'll go right over her agent's head and call Logan to make it official."

"Yeah yeah, get out of here before I change my mind."

"You'd never do that," Tro said smiling. She headed for the door then turned around one more time. "Thanks though. Not just for last night, but for, you know..."

"Being a friend? Travelling down the road and back again? My heart is true and I'm a friend and a confidant?"

"No one can both make and ruin a moment at the exact same time quite like you Bart." With one last kiss on the cheek, Tro was out the door and on the way back to her home. And rather than ruminate on any of the things she told me, I decided to pour myself into writing the next show. And it featured another one of my favorite guests, Demi Lovato.

12