All Comments on 'The Perry Brothers'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Wrong category

idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ummm...

...last I checked, when family members do other family members... that's incest and at the very least, taboo. Idiot.

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXabout 9 years agoAuthor
I'm not the idiot Poppy

:) With all due respect (haha)...Poppy you might be an idiot. In fact I know you are. I wrote an incest story, so I placed it in the incest and taboo category. THEN, to make sure no one was mislead I described the story as BROTHERS -SAME SEX INCEST. YOU read the story under the title The Perry BROTHERS with the description BROTHERS - SAME SEX INCEST. Are you homophobic or something? Do you have reading and comprehension issues? I am going to assume you do. You must. I could have placed this story under "gay" but it technically fits under both. It's gay male, but it's also incest and taboo. I made a judgement call and placed it under incest/taboo where it quite honestly fits. Does incest only take place between man and woman? If this was a story about two females would you have had such a fit? If you don't like a story, fine. I don't honestly care, but if your soul reason was because you're offended by the notion of to males having sex? You can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. xo ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
.

Title and description was very clear to me that it was same sex incest between brothers! Well written story and I enjoyed it :)

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXabout 9 years agoAuthor
Please show me where incest can only take place between man and woman?

Please show me (everyone) where on Lit it reads that incest and taboo sex can only take place between heterosexual family members? Honestly, please. Show us all where it states that, because this seems to be a HUGE misconception on Lit. I think incest can take place between any genders.If I was a gay male reading stories about gay males I think I'd be more shocked to find gay incest in the gay males category than to find same sex incest in the INCEST AND TABOO category.

If you're so repressed and so offended by same sex coupling, why are you on a website about sex? Why are you reading incest and taboo stories? And furthermore, could you not read the title or description of this story (because I truly went out of my way to label and tag it for exactly what it is)?

Last question for anyone reading or commenting that is offended by this story being in the incest and taboo category because it's about TWO MALE SAME SEX BROTHERS HAVING SEX!!!!! (WARNING)....did you cum good and hard, baby? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why does no-one kick-off when the same-sex incest is between two hot sisters?

This story fits the category perfectly, in that it is about two closely-related, grown-up members of the same family having sex. The category says nothing about 'Incest/Taboo (but only if it's guy/gal, or two hottie sisters)'

The title of the story said it all, why did you read it if it offends you so much, or did all those making comments about fags and queers actually read it, or just jump up and down shouting 'Ambush gay crap, why, why, why??'

Grow up, get some maturity, climb out of your warped little world, and meet reality, fuckwits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dick

i am woman. i lovrd it.doesn't sound bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written and sexy

For the title of the story, it was made very clear what it was about, and it was amazing; this story was very well-written, and VERY hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
perfect catagory

It was the perfect category. Its not only gay but gay and incest/ taboo. If they weren't brothers then it goes in gay. So all you dumbass people who don't understand how to categorize things need to go take another English class. The author know what he was doing. And if you don't like gay things don't read it. Fucking idiots. Anyway I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy shit

that sounds so good and I want to do it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My childhood

That was so hot . It reminded me of my brother and I as kids . My dad was very close to both of us when we was little , if you know what I mean. The things he did to us and we learned from him we did to each other when he wasn't around . I think I'll give my brother a call .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brothers do it best

I'm a 38yo bi, div, full Italian who fucks my 46yo, bi, married brothers ass. No one would every suspect we are bi or that my jock brother is a power bottom who took on me and 6 others on a business trip last month. I always have a hard/intense orgasm when I fuck him or when we suck each others cocks...and nothing gets me going again as fast as watching him taking a dick in his hairy, jock, married ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story

I am 53 year old bi male was jacking off after the the bar seen. I have a 60 year old brother that does not know i am bi but would love to have his 9 in cock in both my mouth and ass.And have no problem drinking his cum or letting him fill my ass more than once. I have known i have been bi for a long time and have wanted it pushed in both holes since we were teenagers. The way i knew i was bi is i was having sex with my gf at the time.

tonyl65tonyl65almost 6 years ago
Brotherly Love

My brother and I had a similar experience. I even posted the story here as well. It was a day I will never forget, and neither will my ass.

Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...