The Perry Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their panting increased and so did the pace of Grant's strokes into Bobby's asshole. He was going deep and fast, but Bobby loved it. He loved it so much that to his surprise he felt himself shudder hard and orgasm at the exact moment that Grant plowed deep into him and released his huge hot load of cum.

After Grant's last spasm they kind of fell apart on the bed and lay side by side panting hard as if they had just run a marathon.

"I can't believe we just did that." Grant said several minutes later.

Bobby didn't know what to say in response. He couldn't believe it either, but he didn't regret it and didn't want his brother to regret it.

"I'm exhausted." Grant said.

"Me too." Bobby agreed.

Grant rolled onto his elbow and leaned closer to Bobby. Leaning in so quick that Bobby didn't have time to react, Grant placed a sweet peck of a kiss on Bobby's lips. "Let's get some sleep."

Before Bobby even responded Grant rolled over and tugged a blanket over his naked body. Bobby reached for the light beside the bed and twisted the knob. The room went dark. Grabbing the same blanket Grant had used he pulled it over himself as well. He lay in the dark and listened to Grant's breathing. It didn't seem to take his brother very long to start lightly snoring. No regrets. Bobby smiled in the darkness. That had been incredible.

12