The Pervy Therapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"Oh fuck, you're good at this," Ellen encouraged her therapist. "Fuck, if I had known you were this good, I might have let you do it to me on the first day. Keep it up,eat me, you fuckinglezzie bitch!"

"You know it gorgeous, I'm going to make you see stars, but why not try me, too?" Lorraine paused momentarily. "Swing that luscious ass around baby, mama's got an itch she needs scratched!"

Convinced that almost anything Lorraine told her was golden, Ellen did as she was told to do. Soon after, conversation became moot and the heat in the room rose a number of degrees. The only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of licking, slurping, groans and moans that provided a sexy symphony to the lesbian play of the new lovers. Ellen lacked experience, but her tongue seemed to know what to do. Lorraine's body was giving her clues as she shook and writhed under the onslaught of Ellen's eager tongue. As they moved forward, things didn't cool down in the slightest. In fact, they were now so hot that Lorraine was grateful for her AC, fearing if they got any hotter, they'd melt into a singular puddle.

Lorraine knew this was just the beginning for the two of them. While she did try to separate herself from her patients in some ways, there was no way she was going to give up her hold on Ellen. The sweet blonde was simply too good and eager for her to make the sacrifice of relinquishing her hold on the woman. Instead, while ensuring her own satisfaction, her skilled hands and lips provided Ellen with the type of satisfaction that would keep Ellen coming back for more, somuch more.

"Ilove this!" Ellen managed to speak out in between ongoing licks and slurps. "I'm sorry I didn't start having sex with girls sooner, but I intend to make up for lost time!"

"Fucking right you will!" Lorraine growled in response. "You're going to be my littlepussy slave, aren't you girl?" She believed that Ellen was highly pliable and would respond in the affirmative if coaxed.

"Yeah, I will, and you'll be mine, because I can tell you're already hooked on the taste of my cunt," Ellen blurted out quickly. "I can tell by how ferociously you're eating me out!"

Ellen's quick response almost caught Lorraine off guard. She had clearly underestimated the cheating wife, who evidently had even greater insight than she would have thought. Not wanting to ruin their lovely tryst, she nodded in agreement. Was Ellen going to bend Lorraine equally to her own wants and needs?

As an attentive therapist, Lorraine recalled Ellen wanting to trib with her. She pulled Ellen close, laid a hot kiss on her and then made the suggestion. Ellen's face broke wide with glee as Lorraine showed her what to do. The two women were close enough in height that the tribbing was working and soon, Ellen was riding the wave of yet another orgasm. She knew that she would never again be without a regular female lover again, it was just too hot not to indulge.

Finally, with a few regrets, it came time for the two women to stop. They got dressed, albeit slowly, as they continued to kiss and make out like teenagers. "Next time," Lorraine told Ellen "I want you to buy a strap-on dildo and bring it with you, so I can fuck my little slut like the lezzie bitch you are."

"Only if you will agree that I also get to use it on you," Ellen said as she gave Lorraine a final kiss before parting. As her perfect little ass walked through the door, Lorraine pondered on whether or not she might not have bitten off more than she could chew. Ellen had the potential to transform into someone -something - entirely new and wonderful.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12