The Pet Ch. 2

Story Info
Joseph & Sonja awake to a new day.
2.2k words
4.58
41k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight streamed through the open window, casting light and warmth over the naked bodies of the two very different creatures that lay on the living room floor. The Felino, Sonja, snuggled into her lover, finding comfort in his warmth. Her 36C breasts pressed against him, nipples still hard from their earlier lovemaking. She gyrated her hips, enjoying the feel of his hard cock in her pussy, and gave a slight moan, stirring in her sleep. Joseph was smiling as he watched his owner sleep. He loved the feel of her on him, her fur brushing against him, and her weight pressed against him. He breathed deeply enjoying the smell of her arousal, and their sex. He hadn't been able to get rid of his erection since he'd first seen her that morning. His arms were wrapped around her waist, and his hands were on her ass, gently squeezing the fur-covered cheeks.

He felt her stir. He smiled warmly. He couldn't wait for her to awaken. To be with her. He'd been awake for an hour now, and had decided that he was in love. He'd never felt this way about anyone else before. He wanted nothing more then to be with her, and to show her his love. She sat up, and opened her eyes, looking down at him. Then, all Hell broke loose...

***

When Sonja awoke, the first thing she felt was the feeling of being filled. She sat up, and gave a small purr. It was a wondrous feeling, much bigger than any other man she'd had. She realized that she'd been in heat, but seemed more normal now. Then, she noticed the hands on her bottom. She moved her hands across the chest underneath her, and threw her head from side to side, throwing her long hair over her back. Then, she opened her eyes, gazing down at her lover.

It was Joseph. Her human pet. Her eyes went wide, and she started to scream. "What in the Hell is going on? Oh no! How dare you! How could I? Oh Goddess!"

Last night flashed back. What had she done? Then, she felt it. She stared down at Joseph. He was looking downcast, and Sonja shifted. Something felt wrong. Then she realized what it was. He was going limp. He was losing his erection!

She glanced down at the join of their bodies. She could still see juices between them, and the fur around her sex was wet and glistening. She began to meow pitifully, bobbing up and down on his cock. His member made her feel so good, she didn't want to lose that! "No! No! More! Make love to me! Take me! Fuck me!"

She looked down at her lover. He had confusion in his eyes. She realized he couldn't understand her. She grabbed his hair, and pulled his head up to her breasts. She arched her back, shoving her nipples toward his lips. He took the hint and wrapped his lips around her nipple, sucking lightly at it.She purred, smiling down at him.

***

At first, her tone had scared him. It was as if she didn't want him there. He felt horrid. She didn't want him, she was rejecting him. He'd felt himself whither inside her. Then, he'd heard her purr in need, and when he'd looked back at her, she'd shoved her breasts in his face.

He smiled as he sucked at her nipple. She was riding him quickly, urgently. She wanted him. She loved him. He gave a small moan around her nipple, and she shivered. He gave a small moan of need as she pulled him out of her, and moved away. He gazed longingly after her as she moved off to the door to her room.

At the doorway, she looked over her shoulder, and waved her tail temptingly at him, inviting him to join her. Joseph jumped to his feet, a great grin splitting his face in two as he raced after her. She gave a giggle, and hopped onto her bed, looking over at him and spreading her legs, cocking a finger at him in offering and invitation. He licked his lips, and moved to join her.

***

She smiled as he moved close. She'd never had sex while not in heat. She'd wanted to save that for her mate. She'd never thought that she'd choose a lifemate that was human. He climbed into bed, and she licked her lips when she caught sight of his cock.

She pushed him on his back on the bed, running her furry hands down his chest. She heard his breathing deepen as she moved her face close to his crotch. She breathed in deeply, enjoying the smell of him before breathing out her warm breath over his genitals. She lightly licked her tongue across the head. This initiated a small moan from his lips.

She licked from the base up the underside of his erection back to the head, where she kissed the tip. She felt him grab her head as he thrust his hips up to meet her face. She parted her lips, allowing him to push his hard cock into her mouth. Soon her nose was nuzzling against his public hair. She closed her lips around him, and began to bob her head up and down slowly, sucking on the length of his throbbing erection.

Her tongue swirled around the head and brushed against the underside as she sucked. He was moaning in pleasure as her hands ran across his torso as she pleased him. Sonja was in heaven. The smell, the feel, the very taste of him was driving her over the edge. Her tail began to play with herself, and soon the appendage was moving in and out of her while she sucked on him.

Slowly, she drew herself away from him, gazing lovingly into his eyes. She cupped her breasts in her hands, and pressed the furry globes around his slick cock. She began to move up and down, the feeling of him nestled between her breasts was making her wet. She wanted to have him in her, pounding hard into her tight cunt.

But, more than that, she wanted him to cum all over her face and tits. Every time the head of his thick member peeked out from her bosom, Sonja would lick the tip, enjoying the moans of pleasure she elicited from her lover. She slid from the bed, and stared at him, her eyes roving over his body and settling on his crotch, and the rod pointing towards the ceiling. She reached out, and wrapped her fingers around it, mewing plaintively as she tugged it towards her. Joseph moved towards the edge of the bed, and sat there as she slowly massaged his aching member. She grinned up at him as she jerked him off.

***

Joseph was amazed. She'd only woken up minutes ago, and already she wanted more! Well, he was quite willing to oblige. He gazed down at her as she stroked him. After only a few minutes, he knew he couldn't take anymore. He began to thrust himself in and out of her gentle grip. After only a few thrusts, he let himself go.

His cum shot out at her face, landing in great globs across her fur. He kept cumming, leaving his warm love on her face and breasts. He smiled, and licked all she could from around her mouth before gathering what was left on her face with her fingers, which she then sucked clean.

He left a stirring in his crotch as she put her hands under her breasts, pushing them up so she could lick them. After all of his cum was gone, Sonja let out a deep purr, and eyed his cock, which had begun to harden again. She stood, and crawled into bed next to his as her wet tail pulled itself our of her soaking pussy, wrapping the wet fur of the appendage around his erect penis, and started to move the tail up and down, thrilling him again as she lay on her back, guiding his manhood to her tight slit.

He grinned, but lightly pulled back, smiling as she mewed her need to him. He moved his face towards the area where her legs met, and she gasped as he kissed the lips of her sex. She moved her hips up towards her face, and her legs wrapped around his head.

He chuckled, and pressed his tongue against her, licking her. She let out a loud purr, as he slowly inserted his tongue into her, probing her honeyed depths. He pulled his tongue back out, and flicked it across her clitoris. She let out a loud mew of pleasure, and thrust her hips off the bed towards his face.

He but one hand under her, and squeezed the furry flesh of her bottom. He wrapped his lips around her clit, and sucked gently at it. He slowly inserted a finger in her, sliding it in and out of her tightness as he sucked on her clit, listening to the sounds of her mews and purrs of pleasure. He slid another finger in her, and began to probe in her. After a few minutes he came upon a small hard disk that made her jump.

He played with that as her sucked her clitoris, and Sonja moaned and thrashed about the bed, legs wrapped around him to hold his head to her crotch as she played with her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Her tail was running across Joseph's chest, and the wet fur was exciting him.

After a several minutes, Sonja's thrashing took on a more urgent level as she orgasmed. Her juices ran out over Joseph's finger as he continued to play with her. He bit gently down on Sonja's clitoris, and she jumped, more of her cum seeping out of her sex and onto the bed. After a few minutes, the sheets below her were soaked through with the signs of her passion.

Joseph slowly disengaged his hand, moving his head back over her sex and darting his tongue in and out of her, gathering her sweet juices, giving small moans at how good it tasted. Sonja was squirming as she felt his tongue in her, and the moans on her sex was too much to bear. Her hands grabbed his hair, facing his face deep against her pussy as she came.

He licked up every drop of her honey, and slowly brought himself away. He kissed her just above her wet sex, and kissed up to her breasts, when he spent a few moments sucking on each of her nipples. Her tail found his cock again, and started to tease it as her hands and legs stroked at his body. He continued to moved upward, and gave her a passionate kiss as his cock reached her entrance.

***

Using her tail, she rubbed the head of his cock against the lips of her sex. She moaned out as she returned his kiss, opening her mouth as he pushed his tongue in. She massaged his tongue with his, letting out a small purr.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, and tried to pull him into her. Her tail unwrapped from his rod, and instead moved to gently massage his balls. He moaned into her mouth, and thrust himself deep in her. She gasped as she felt herself filled with his massive erection. Her arms hugged him close as she squirmed on his length.

Slowly at first, he began to make love to her. He pulled himself almost completely out of her before pushing back in. Sonja kept her mouth locked on his as she purred. She wanted nothing more than to feel him making love to her forever.

In and out. It slid easily in the long thrusts, moving in the ancient motions of passion. She help him move in and out of her tight and wet love canal by raising and lowering hips in time with his thrusts, purring loudly. The feeling of friction as he rubbed against her walls, moving oh so deep in her, touching parts never touched before. Touching the innermost depths of her cunt, parts that wanted to be touched again and again.

***

Joseph was in heaven. Her pussy was clamped tight around his cock, the muscles slowly milking away at his pole as he moved in and out at a pace he knew wouldn't last. He moaned out as he heard her purrs, so arousing. He pressed himself against her and kissed her neck as he thrust deep inside of her, his warm cum exploding out to flood the pussy with his love.

***

She cried out as he came. Her own orgasm hit at the same time, and she busied herself with trying to continue breathing. After a few moments, she purred softly in his ear as he pulled his rapidly shrinking dick out of her. She glanced down at their combined juices, which were oozing out of her.

She snuggled close against Joseph, deciding to get a translator in him tomorrow. "Good night, Joseph, my mate, my love..."