All Comments on 'The Pet Ch. 2'

by The GrandMage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
The GrandMageThe GrandMageabout 20 years agoAuthor
Oh, man, was that a while ago...

Okay, I swear, everyone who sends feedback, I am writing a third chapter. Of course, I've been writing it since a week after this one was done. I just,...haven't been able to devote the time to it it needs. But I swear I'm working on it, and, eventually, I will finish.

I had a couple of requests back in the day (though they've been deleted since then), and I'll get around to writing those, too. If I feel like it. Anyway, just thought I'd let the fans know.

TheRebelTheRebelover 19 years ago
Great Story!

I'm looking forward to chapter 3, if it's half as good as the first two chapters, then it'll definately be worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pwease pwease pwease

pllleaseee make another chapter ive always had sexual fantasys about being a human pet to a differnt species and this was like OMG cum before i even read it and cam harderw hen i did...

pweeasee make another chapter-bats big blue eyes and whimpers-

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The first two chapoters were..

very good but I'm afraid that after seven years this is a "dead" series. That is too bad to because it had good potential for a great series. I have finally quit checking for amymore updates. (Wolfmann)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
next chapter

when is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

A sensuous and sexy story, worth to be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's to bad..

This was a great story I came across a few years ago. I always held out a little hope that it would be picked up again and continued. It feels like more could be done with the world that has been created as well as with the characters already introduced. Their relationship has just begun and I would have loved to see it grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cute

Lol So much for a "Pet" lol very cute hope you keep going with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Found this by chance and really liked it.

Its a real damn shame when writers just give up. Its been over 13 years now since the man has written the story even though it was short. Im a lover of cat girl stories. It has always been one of my biggest fantasies to have a cat woman as my mate. But that wont ever happen because they are not real. Also if the guy who wrote this story ever checks on it for comments go blow yourself you egotistical jackass you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

God I wish there was more of this. Guess it's no use holding my breath after 14 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous