The Pet Girl Shoppe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She would probably go to $1,500,000 to get out of the city. So I would suggest starting her there, then letting her talk you down a bit. But I think if you think this is the place to be dear, then we should move here. Won't Julie be surprised when we show up for the auction, and buy her and that pony slave slut Mandy?"

"So honey. You really are going to be ok, owning our daughter as a slave?"

"She wanted it dear, so she is going to get what she wanted."

With that, Julie's parents made the phone calls they needed to make, to get their old property sold, and purchase the new house in the slave owning city. Afterwards, they fucked like bunnies till the morning, when they booked a pony trap ride out to their new house. They both smiled as they watched the 2 pony slaves before them wiggle their asses as they pulled the cart around the city, and knew they had made a good choice to move down here.

Chapter 11: Sarah and Candice's Fate

Sarah and Candice's frame was wheeled into their mother's living room by the delivery workers. Thanks to the automatic padded cuffs on the frame, both puppy suited slave girls were still fucking like puppy slaves should, although Candice was beginning to tire from the constant thrusting in her pussy. Sarah also was beginning to become numb to the pain on her backside, as the paddling device kept going as they were being transported. Both puppy slave girls were becoming sleepy since they had been on the fucking frame since they had left the shop over 6 hours ago.

As the men delivering the frame set it out according to their former mother's instructions, both girls hoped they would be allowed to rest for a bit once it was in the proper position. They had been able to see a few of the changes their mother had made to the house as they were wheeled in, most noticeably the 2 cages by the front door with their puppy slave names on them "Cunt" and "Bitch". The frame they were on was being positioned in front of a new bay window in the living room, and it seemed to the puppy slave girls that they would be on display quite a bit.

As the men were getting ready to depart, the slaves watched as their mom gave each of them a hug and a kiss, before closing the door and locking it. They watched as she inspected the girl's on the frame, felt their pussies and breasts, and checked that their suits were on snugly, and then turned the spanking machine off, and began the deflation of the cuffs on the frame. Turning to her slave pets, she began to speak to them, telling them about their new lives.

"Girls, excuse me, pets, and welcome home. You are probably wondering why I had you both converted to puppy slavery. Well, as you know, you both were so into the lifestyle and seemed so eager to please, well, it would be cruel for me not to let you have your desires. However, I am a bit surprised Sarah became the top bitch and Candice the receiving puppy slut, but it doesn't really matter. I made sure both of you could take turns fucking the other."

Both girls whimpered around their ring gag muzzled mouths, but they were helpless to stop their owner from using them as she saw fit. Sarah felt her mom reach under her body and cup one of her breasts as she was lifted off the frame and placed on the floor. She watched as a leash was clipped to her collar, and she obediently crawled after her owner to the cage in the hall. With a smack on her ass, she crawled into one of the cages, and heard her mom say "Sleep well, Cunt Puppy. That's your new name, Cunt."

Candice squirmed on the frame as she could hear her owner return to the frame, and begin to pick her up. Her owner had reached between her legs and up to her breasts, and she was suddenly lifted out of the frame and placed on the floor. A leash was clipped ot her collar, and obedient to her training, she followed along behind her owner and was given a slap as she crawled into the other cage, with "Bitch" on the name tag. She whimpered as she heard the gate close, and her owner spoke to her. "Good night, Bitch Puppy. That's your name now, Bitch."

Both Cunt and Bitch whimpered as they watched their owner walk upstairs to her room, then when she was out of sight, both girls crawled around their new cage homes, tried fluffing the pillows inside, and flopped down on their bellies to sleep. Both whimpered in their sleep, as they dreamed of their former lives, and the lives now ahead of them.