The Peter Principle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen held stage in the center of the room as Ellen describe to them the situation. The reaction was to be expected as they just sat in silence at the prospect of losing perhaps the most powerful woman in Somerville.

"They can't do that surely you can poke through their lies, Ellen." Dr. Reichenbach who was chief surgeon of St. George's hospital stated stoically.

"Yeah there has to be a paper trail somewhere!" Bethany Hodges who was a captain in the Somerville police department barked out.

"That is the thing, there is a paper trail and it all points to Pamela, and the person she was actually with has an entire country club complete with video and photographic records to say that she was not with him."

"The Redwood crowd must be getting desperate after you took out Donovan McDougal of McDougal Ranch. The McDougals' have had a family member on the city council for over a hundred years and not only did you beat them in an election but you got his son charged with election fraud Ellen. It is obvious the Redwood Gang is taking out our big Kahuna since we absolutely thrashed theirs." chimed Lucilla Davenport vice president of the Somerville bank.

"Do you know Pamela is telling the truth Ellen, you might be able to defend her better if you knew for a fact she is telling the truth other than her story?" Bethany inquired.

"Yes, the waiter that served told me that he saw George ,Pamela and Ron all eating dinner, however, when I went to go take down his testimony for the record, he was no longer employed there and worst yet, no one has seen him since.

"Yes that would indicate a frame job, tying up loose ends. Unfortunately, in this kind of case circumstantial evidence is not nearly as strong as fabrications such as the emails from Pamela's account. I will see if I can find what happen to our waiter. What was his name" Bethany said with a sigh as she walked out the door.

"Gabriel Ramirez" Ellen responded flatly before waiting for the police officer to leave.

The room got eerily silent after Bethany left. Everyone was for a loss for words. The brainstorming session that was supposed to find a way out of this mess was quickly turning into a wake. A grieving session to prepare them for what was to come and perhaps if it ended there, things would have turned out different, but everything turned when the second wealthiest person in Somerville spoke up.

"You know there is another way. Fighting fire with fire. If they want to try take us out with fake information why don't we send one right back at them? I mean we are pretty powerful people too. If they want to play dirty, I say let's gets some mud on their clothes too." The lovely Abagail Franklin said.

Abagail Franklin was a brunette and the second most successful business woman in Somerville. She was also the only woman ranch and farm owner in the Somerville area. She had inherited the land from her father. McDougal tried to buy from her saying that ranches and farms are not lady's work but she proved him wrong did both very successfully. So when she talked all the women listen, if Pamela did get taken out it the mantle of supreme leader of their organization would go to Abagail.

Ellen would get disbarred if anyone ever found out but then again, if she nothing the plot of all women in Somerville would be in jeopardy. She refused to go down without a fight. Finally something galvanized in Ellen, she finally spoke up and said, "Ok let's do it and I think I know just how to do it. Lucilla, does the Redwood Estates Investment Group still park their money in your bank?"

"Yes...what do you have in mind Ellen." Lucilla said with grin appearing on her face.

"Oh I think it's time they make some questionable transactions. We just need someone who is good at clandestine activity with a computer." Ellen said.

"I think I know just the man, and he owes me big! Just make sure to tell me what you want the records to read" Abagail said with a smirk on her face.

"Ok Ok...here what he needs" Ellen explained as the women came up with a grand plan to get back at the misogynist group that was the redwood estates venture group.

The next day.

Ellen felt like a million bucks as she could not wait to tell that asshole Peter Daniels about the lawsuit that was going to come their way. She went to Abagail's ranch that morning to pick up the information her hacker friend obtained and planted. It was a sunny day to be on the Franklin farm and ranch. Abagail's gigantic house was literally in the middle of the farm and a ranch. Ellen got out of her car and started walking to the house. Immediately she saw two ranch hands both with one foot on the fence post one of them was chewing on piece of straw. The men let out a chuckle as they looked at Ellen.

Abagail must have told her workers what was going on. It was a good day. Ellen silently contemplated.

"Give me a sec, I am coming down." Abagail yelled from her end of the house.

It sounded like she was not alone, she could have sworn she heard someone raising their voice in the background but she could not make out the voice. Abagail came down and she looked like she had a rough night her hair was disheveled, and she was wearing a simple pair of short cutoff jeans and a button up shirt tied off under her breast.

"Oh hi Ellen, I apologize I had a long night last night, and am...a little under the weather this morning. I have the documents right here. You do not have to go through with this Ellen. I know I said..." Abagail said with the door half opened.

Ellen had cut her off with raised hand and said, "No we have to do this. Abagail, I for one think the fight here today is one that will resonate with this town for years to come. We put an end to those cronies at Redwood. Let it be known the women of Somerville will not get pushed down by anyone."

Abagail tried to say something else but Ellen was already well on her way to the car. The Ranch hands clapped as they heard Ellen's words. My it is so refreshing to such open minded men. Abagail workers respected her, and it shows in their behavior. Most men would not be so happy that the patriarchs of their town were about to get taken down. That one Ranch hand with the straw in his mouth was very cute...Keep focused Elle." Ellen thought to herself.

Abagail looked at the modern office building in downtown Somerville and smirked to herself and thought, after we are done with you, you will be lucky if you can own a shanti for your office"

Ellen was dressed in what the lesser sex would call ice queen attire. Ellen wore a navy blue pants suit, complete with a pair of modest 1" heels. The woman's dark blonde hair was done in a bun and her glasses completed the attire.

Ellen finally made it to the top floor where Peter Daniels office was located and walked up to the receptionist but before she could speak. The receptionist spoke up, "Ah Ms. Princess? Peter told me if you came in to let you know that he is at 1342 Appleburrow Rd if you want to meet him, and that you would know the place?"

"It's MRS. PRINCE and that is my address!" Ellen said totally stunned.

"Then you should know where it is! Is there anything else you needed?" The Receptionist inquired.

"What's this all about?", Ellen demanded.

"I dunno Ma'am I was just told to give you that message the minute you walked into the door. The Receptionist answered not even bothering to look up at Ellen anymore.

"Fine!" Ellen said fuming as stormed out of the office. She was going to kill Peter. She was going to offer them an easy way out now it was time to simply destroy them.

Ellen car screeched as she came into her driveway so fast she screeched on the driveway. Ellen stormed out of her car and realized she left her brief case in the car, then she fumbled with her keys to get back. Ellen was so furious she was totally flustered. Petered smiled as he drank a coffee while he stared out of the kitchen window at Ellen storming back and forth to and from her car. Ellen finally did get everything together and she took deep breath to calm herself only to see Peter drinking out of Ron's coffee mug staring out of her kitchen window drinking her coffee. She immediately fumed and stormed into her own house and walked right over to the kitchen and shouted,

"Who in the fucking hell do you think you are! I was going to offer you a deal but now forget it! You are to leave this instant or I will call the cops and get you for trespassing." Ellen shouted to Peter.

Peter looked on with a façade of immutability as he waited for her to finish.

First off, No, because I am not trespassing. I had a key and permission to come into your residence. Second, you will not address me or any other man in that manner ever again. Third sit down, we have some serious business to discuss, trust me, if you throw me out without talking with me, you are going to be much worse off. My employers would like nothing more than for you to throw me out of your house right now." Peter explained calmly holding up a key and showing it to Ellen.

Ellen was dumbstruck as the key he held up was Ron's, it had a picture of Winnie the Pooh because he was her Pooh bear. Ellen told herself that she still had the "incriminating" evidence against his goons over at that misogynistic racist club known as Redwood Estates. So Ellen slowly walked forward and sat down without saying a word.

Peter smiled as Ellen slowly walked forward and sat down in a chair in the kitchen. As soon as she got settled in Peter continued, "Good, ok let's cut straight to the bottom of this. We know you hired a hacker to falsify records trying to frame us for embezzling and we have the entire criminal act on camera, and have already have a signed confession from Mr. Williams. Furthermore, after researching to see the extent of his Illegal intrusion we found that you have embezzled over 4 million dollars from all six of the organizations you head. Furthermore, found that those organizations were simply fronts for a meth-amphetamine drug dealing ring so you could launder their money in exchange for a cut of the action. We have the full confession of Deadspin, leader of the Hopeless Sinners criminal biker gang stating that you personally had a deal with them. We have proof and financial records of a paper trail that goes from their drug deals all the way on the down payment of your house." Peter said before he threw down a thick file on top of the table full of information verifying the information.

"I did not, you made that up I have never even touched drugs or ever spent one dime of those women's group money on myself!" Ellen retorted.

"Oh really you have in your possession right now the falsified records your organization paid Mr. Williams to falsify bank records through and illegal intrusion attempt on the First Somerville Bank. We have a confession in his hand. These video clips" Peter said before laying down a tablet and hitting play on the video player. The player showed Mr. Williams illegally inside the bank after hours at a terminal that Lucilla Davenport leaned over and typed a key code.

So they have the goods on Lucilla too! This could not have turned out any worse, We're fucked! Ellen thought. She had no idea how right she was going to be.

Peter let the videos finish playing the last one showing Ellen at the meeting the night before basically planning the whole fiasco. How the hell did they get fucking video, they must have had our place bugged. Holy shit we screwed up. Ellen could not bear to look up at Peter's smug face.

Peter gloated and relished in his glory. He then smiled and said, "As much I would like to just end this whole thing right now and have your criminal ass to jail I have an alternative." Peter paused until he was sure he had her attention."

Ok Princess, here is how it is going to play out. From now on you will do anything I say when I say it, I own you or all of this evidence will show up and you will be sent to prison for so long you will not have a single hair that is not grey when you get out. Do you understand?"

"You are out of your fucking mind! I will never..." Ellen spat out before being interrupted by Peter.

"No, you do not understand but you soon will, just remember when you feel the wheels of the system grinding your entire life to dust that I gave you a way out." Peter said as he reached forward and picked up his tablet and started to head for the door.

Ellen was became truly scared as Peter abruptly started to pack his things and walk out the door. Peter was about five feet towards the door when Ellen barked out in a wavering voice, "Www...ait.". Ellen could feel her stomach turning.

"Yes Princess?" Peter said turning on his heel to face her.

"Don't press charges" Ellen softly spoke out.

"Well that depends on you princess. Will you do what I say at all times?" Peter asked his face becoming increasingly predatory.

Ellen did not answer at first but the tension built until she finally stammered out,"Yes..."

"Sir, you will address me as Sir, or Master." Peter said as he gave Ellen a look to show that he was deadly serious.

Ellen bit her tongue and said in capitulation, "Yes sir"

"See that was not so hard princess. Now for a test, I want you to come over to me get down on your knees and give, your better, a proper blow job." Peter said grinning ear to ear.

"You can't be serious?" Ellen barked out.

"Forget it, I knew you would dumb and proud to accept this better way out. I guess you can forget seeing your family again." Peter said as he started to walk out the door.

"No no no I'll do it, I'll do it! " Ellen barked out but Peter ignored her and kept walking.

"I'll do it Sir!" Ellen shouted in pure desperation.

Peter stopped and slowly turned around and did not move an inch closer and said in a deadpanned voice, "Ok slut, but if I have to walk to that door one more time it's over. From now you do exactly what I say and when I am through playing games."

Ellen did not want to do this, surely there had to be a way to get out of this disaster, but not one thing came to mind, so Ellen with the sole thought of avoiding jail got out of her chair walked over to Peter and got down on her knees. She was a bit embarrassed as she noticed now she was directly in view of the open window.

Peter noticed this too, as he looked outside the bay window and then down to the kneeling Ellen. Ellen reached forward with shaking hands and started to undo Peter's belt buckle. Peter was in heaven as he looked down on his incredibly sexy foe. He wanted her just like this before he started on her. He wanted her in her best suit of armor, at the time when she was at her highest so he could truly appreciate the fall he was going to make her endure.

Ellen grasped Peter's belt and undid it with her fingers. Tears were starting to run down her eyes as she was feeling of the humiliation of having to perform this vile dead for this heinous man. She leaned forward and backed her head out of the way when the leather of the belt loosed and opened. She then undid the button his pants and underwear and slid them down, what followed she was not prepared for. As Peter's very healthy member fell out, she saw a much bigger penis than her husband had, not to mention more girth as well. Ellen could not control her blush as she looked at the monster and took a deep breath.

"Go on put those luscious lips around it, taste it slut, you know you want to" Peter said.

Ellen did not verbally respond but the humiliating words caused her face to blush even a deeper shade of red. She then unconsciously licked her lips and leaned forward and stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his penis.

Peter then grabbed her head and pushed his cock forward.

Ellen was taken by surprise as Peter took possession of her head. Ellen did not know what hit her, one minute she was getting ready to vanquish her enemy, the next, she was tasting Peter's dick.

"Oh yes... that's it princess, now show me what kind of mouth a high priced lawyer like you possess. Slide it in.

"Mmmmpph...gck!" Ellen muffled breaths echoed the room as Peter's girth filled her mouth.

"Oh that's it...suck it bitch!"

Ellen sucked on Peter's cock as she gagged from it fill her throat. Ellen was forced to inhale through her nose forcing the poor woman to get a strong whiff of Peter's scent.

Peter reached down and grabbed Ellen's chin and spoke harshly, "Look up at your master when you suck his cock whore!"

Ellen gagged as she looked up at Peter. She had never been so humiliated in her entire life. Worse than looking at Peter was the absolutely smug look on his face as he pumped his cock into her mouth.

"Don't you dare take your eyes off me...take it...take it...take...it!" Peter barked down at Ellen.

Ellen gagged as Peter cock slammed against the back of her throat. Ellen mouth began to drool over the side of her mouth as Peter's cock took more of the space there. Ellen suctions caused the room to echo with loud slurping sounds.

Peter could not take it anymore as he tilted his head back an unloaded his seed directly into Ellen's mouth.

"Oh Fuuuuuuuuucckkk yeahh!!" Peter screamed pressing Ellen's face as much as he could into his crotch.

Ellen gargled as she felt his hot seed spray inside of her mouth as she tried to take all of his seed but was unable to take his full load as it dripped out the side of her mouth.

Ellen finally coughed hard as she tried to catch her breath only to have Peter grab her hair and force her to look up as he slowly slid his cock on her face to clean it off.

Peter then shook her hair hard before saying in a menacing tone, "Don't you dare clean it off. You wear my come like it is a priceless piece of jewelry bitch!"

Ellen nodded as she closed her eyes and started crying again.

"What was that bitch, I did not hear you?" Peter said as he looked down at her.

"Yyy...ess...Ssir" She stammered out in a fit of outright crying.

Peter looked down at her and was without mercy, he was on a mission now.

"Now that was a good start. Now let's go upstairs." Peter said as he slid back as he motioned for her to get to her feet.

Peter cupped Ellen's ass the entire time up the stairs. Ellen no longer fought Peter the ordeal of having to give her most hated enemy a blowjob shook her down to her very core. She simply walked like a zombie up the stairs of her own house. The come on her faced drying as she made her way down the upstairs hallway and into her bedroom.

Peter the pushed her into her own bedroom. Peter noticed that the upstairs family room had a fireplace inside of it. He smirked as he had an idea.

"Ok Princess take off those hideous man clothes off now...all of them!!"

Ellen stood stoically as she slowly slid out of her blazer that went with her suit and let it hit the floor by her feet. She then stepped out of her shoes. She then unbuckled her belt and undid her pants and let them fall to the floor revealing her less than appealing panties. Ellen was an extremely attractive woman but she never liked the idea of girly, judging by the repulsed look on Peter's face in regard to her choice of wardrobe he did. She started to unbutton her shirt but as soon as the drab looking bra peeked through Peter rushed forward with a look of disgust and raked his fingers through the front of Ellen's shirt, immediately ripping the remaining buttons of as the bounced off the hardwood floor.

Ellen was taken off guard as she was shaking with fear in her panties and bra. Peter roughly turned Ellen's shaking body around and unhooked her bra, to which Ellen pulled them off her breast. Peter then ripped Ellen's panties from her body leaving her drenched in fear. Peter then step back and slapped Ellen's ass, "Man you are one fine ass woman, you definitely should showcase that body more."