The Peter Principle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen shook as Peter slapped her ass, she was so stunned at being so possessively handled that all she could manage out was a soft and simple, "Thank you."

Peter slapped Ellen's ass hard and asked, "What was that slut?"

"Oooo...Thank you...Sir." Ellen said as her face became redder at the having to call this man Sir.

"Ooo I love the way you say that...now when I ask you to do something the only thing I want to hear you to say is Yes Sir." Peter said.

Ellen tried to cover her breast with her hands and she choked out the words in a soft voice, "yes...sir."

"Don't you dare cover yourself slut...hands down by your side." Peter barked as he slapped her hands covering her breast.

Ellen jumped when she felt the harsh hands of Peter make contact with hers. Peter, not missing a chance to pounce, grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her forward, he then sat on the edge of the bed and yanked hard on her wrist until she fell over his knees with her naked ass staring straight up at him.

"Don't you dare get off my lap until I tell you slut. You have been a bad little girl and need to be taught your place in the world." Peter said while sliding his belt out of his pants.

Ellen tensed as she heard the metal of the belt buckle jingle somewhere out of sight. She felt the cool air kiss her naked skin as she looked forward at the floor in front of her. Ellen current position forcing her butt to be presented to her tormentor. She let out a involuntary gasp as felt as Peter lightly slid the leather of his belt on Ellen's naked buttocks.

"Now my little slut, I am going to punish you for being bad earlier. Now you are new so I am going to explain the rules. You are to keep count every time I spank you and say the words "Thank you Sir for punishing your fuckslut." I will not count any strokes that are not followed by those words and failure to keep count will result in starting from the beginning.

"I will never say that you evil moth...", Ellen screamed at Peter before she was interrupted by Peter's belt savagely hitting her butt cheeks.

"Ow, You will never...

"Stop hitti...", Ellen tried to say before Peter continued his assault on Ellen's ass.

"Please...Stop I wil..." Ellen pleaded as tears were starting to well up as her ass felt like it was on fire.

"Ah! It hurts ple..." Ellen was openly weeping now as Peter had Ellen's ass turning red.

"...Ow Thank you sir!", Ellen screamed Peter delivered another blow, pausing with a smile on his face for a couple of seconds only to have his smile turn into a frown when Ellen did not expand on her answer.

AH FUCK... One, TTThank you sir! For punishing your fuckslut!" Ellen said crying hard while staring at the floor.

"Good!" Peter said with a smile on his face.

"Two! Thank you sir for punishing your fuckslut!" Ellen cried out.

"OW! Three Thank you sir for punishing your fuckslut!" Ellen cried out.

The total reached twenty, and Ellen's ass was dark red. Peter had punished her good. Ellen wailed on top of Peter's lap, the punishment absolutely devastated her resolve. Peter for his part rubbed her ass to inspect his handiwork. He especially loved the head that emanated from Ellen's luscious ass. Peter then could no longer resist. He reached down in between her legs and cupped Ellen's sex. Then he wasted no time to slide a finger inside of Ellen's pussy. He rubbed her clit.

"Ooo you are wet my little slut but do not worry I am about to stuff you good." Peter goaded as he fingered his enemy.

Ellen involuntarily squirmed atop her tormentors fingers. She closed her eyes as the pleasurable sensation assaulted her senses only to have the moment cut short as Peter withdrew his fingers. Then before she could get her bearings again she felt Peter thrust a finger wet with her own juices thrust into her mouth as her own taste rested upon her tongue. Ellen suckled on his finger hard before she realized what she was doing. She was being played like an instrument.

Peter smirked as he smacked her butt with his bare hand and got her up and threw on top of her own bed. Ellen taken off guard landed on her back as she looked down through her own spread legs at Peter, who stared at her with purpose. Peter slid up onto the bed and moved right through Ellen spread legs until he was face to face with Ellen. Ellen was in the moment as she threw her arms around Peter's neck. Peter leaned in and pulled a long slow suckle from Ellen's lovely lips. The two made out for about five minutes straight. Their naked bodies sliding against each other as Peter tasted the lips he wanted since college.

Ellen kissed back Peter who was a phenomenal kisser. She shivered as she felt the tip of Peter's cock slide against her pussy. Ellen cursed herself as she spread her legs wider to offer Peter easier access. She was so turned on at the moment, even though her ass still smarted from the thrashing. Peter eyes grew darker as he looked at Ellen. He slid inside his nemesis moist clit and slid it into Ellen.

"Ahhh" Ellen moaned as he mouth was completely agape as Peter widen her pussy lips farther than had been widen before. Peter had to be almost twice the size as Ron.

"That's it take it whore...the only...words I want to hear from you is Thank you Sir!" Peter panted out between hard thrust from his shaft.

"Ah Thank AH You Ah Sir Ah Thank Ah You Ah Sir!" Ellen moaned out as Peter's body slapped against Ellen. Ellen could do nothing but to open wider as Peter fucked her hard on top of her own bed. Peter escalated his pace to the point where Ellen was shouting at the tops of her lungs, "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you sir!"

Peter could contain himself anymore as sweet voice of Ellen thanking him was just the catylyst to send him over the edge. He thrust as hard inside of Ellen as he could and came incredibly hard as he shot an incredible load inside of Ellen.

"Arrrrrrggggggggghhh!! Thhaaank Yoooooou Sssssir!" Ellen screamed out at the top of her lungs like some pornographic town crier, as soon as he felt Peter erupt inside of her she felt herself explode from an intense orgasm. Ellen squeezed as hard as she could against Peter.

As Ellen panted trying to recover from the incredible fucking she just received from Peter the room grew quite. Instead of the standard cuddling or laying down with each other, Peter looked down at her like a man assessing his property and said, "You're mine now, that is my pussy, my ass, my mouth. You and your coven have caused the peaceful town of Somerville a lot of grief. I am keeping that pant suit you wore today, the rest we are going to go through to see what you can keep and not keep."

So I want every stitch of clothing and shoes you own in the family room in ten minutes. We are going to inspect your bedroom to see you have gotten everything, for every item of clothing you miss you will be punished for. Starting now" Peter said as he got up from the bed and causally made his way to the family room.

"We? Uuumm We Sir?" Ellen quickly corrected.

"Ooo that was a close one, yes we, they should be here at any moment. But now you need to get your ass moving clock starts now!" Peter barked.

Ellen's eyes got wide as she was still recovering from the sex she just had. However, as soon as she heard the instructions she rolled out of bed and made her way to her closet on wobbly legs. She rant to her closet and quickly picked up as many hanging clothes as possible. By the time Ellen was on her fourth trip back from her bedroom. Peter was already in the process of starting the fireplace. Ellen was so desperate at the seven minute mark she literally had the entire dresser drawer in her hand and just tipped it over dropping all the lingerie. By the time ten minutes was up the family room was empty and every piece of clothing she owned that was in her bedroom was on the floor, and the fireplace was going. Ellen did not know what to do she was alone in her own house naked, with Peter's cum now leaking out of her pussy waiting for her next order. It all happened so fast she had no time to think of what just happened. She immediately started to feel the intense remorse of cheating on the man she loved Ron. Ellen was openly crying which caused her to miss Peter coming up the stairs.

"I am so sorry love...I ruined everything...Oh Ron...How could I have done this" Ellen said she placed her own head in her hands.

"Oh my little slut no need to cry my little trophy-slut. You put up a hell of a fight even won quite of bit of battles but you lost the war, and to the victor go the spoils. Anyways you forgot to look in the drier. Don't worry I got it for you?" Peter said he looked at Ellen, the sight of his cum glistening on her thighs making him hard once again.

"Who's coming?" Ellen responded as she wiped the tears from her eye.

"Who's coming what?" Peter said as he raised his voice slightly.

"Whose coming, Sir." Ellen quickly corrected as her pride forced her face to blush once again.

"Good, well someone I believe you know I do not want to ruin the surprise. They should be here at any moment." Peter said as he causally walked over to the drinking cabinet.

Ellen heard the front door unlock and it swing open. Then she realized someone else has keys to her house as well.

"Honey I am home!" Candace Waters announced as she followed by few of her entourage. The announcement was accompanied by giggles from the entire entourage.

"We are up here, Sweety." Peter called out.

Ellen heart sank as she heard Candace. She embarrassed and humiliated Candace on many occasions. She absolutely destroyed her during the Chamber of Commerce meeting two months ago, to the point where the whole chamber even some of the Redwood Estate members were openly laughing at her as Ellen dissection of her business proposal was precise as it was devastating. Ellen knew that this was not going to be pleasant.

The sound of high heels clacking on the hard wood of their house could be heard from the upstairs hallway just outside the open door of the family room. Ellen wanted to hide but was forced to stand with her hands on her side completely naked with Peter's cum leaking out of her pussy and coating the insides of thighs.

"Mmm looks like you already fucked this slut stupid Peter" Candace said as she entered the room and looked at Candace. The rest of the ladies started erupting in laughter.

"Oh shit...look at her...she naked and fucked" Selena Powell, wife of Thomas Powell owner of the town's only chain of carwashes, uttered from the back of the group

"Not so smug now bitch!" Alexandra Lowe best friend of Candace and wife of Roger Lowe franchise owner of the strip club known as Inferno.

Ellen was devastated as her enemies gloated at her current state and predicament. Alexandra hated Ellen because she personally killed her husband's plan to open a second strip club closer to the beach. She also was head of two organizations that were trying to have her husband's club thrown out of town permanently.

"What was it you told me princess...oh yeah do you know words or do you truly have nothing to say?" Candace said as she walked over to the naked Ellen and spoke directly in her face.

Ellen had been utterly destroyed by Peter earlier but seeing these idiotic women rekindled her fire, her fight, "Go ahead...do what you are going to do have your fun, you have me, but mark my words the Women's League Caucus will get your husband, and you will not be able to stop them, because on your own you are one useless bitch!" Ellen said trying to hold back tears.

"Ooo Kitty has claws...Did not anyone explain the situation to you bitch?" Candace said before turning her head confused at Peter.

"Yes and No, She knows that if she does not play ball that I will go to the police and she will spend the rest of her life in a fucking jail cell, where she can be around as many strong women she wants. " Peter explained.

"Ah you have no clue your stupid whore...but you will get a clue. I fucking own you, we all own your ass, and you are going to learn your place bitch!" Ellen barked back visciously.

"Ellen you are to treat anyone that I bring over with respect, you will not talk back and you will listen to them as it is coming from me, No, is no longer part of your vocabulary bitch! Got that?" Peter said as he gave Ellen a look to show that he was deadly serious.

Ellen was furious as she wanted to kill Candace and her ditzy crew right now but once Peter told her the score she gulped down her pride and softly answered, "Yes...Sir."

"What was that slut I did not here you?" Candace said with a smug grin on her face.

"I said Yes Sir..." Ellen said louder with a tone of hostility toward Candace.

Candace annoyed at the hostility grabbed Ellen's chin, "That's Mistress to you fuckslave, When you talk to ANY of the Esteemed Ladies of Redwood, you will address them as Mistress, or we will see you spend the rest of your fucking life sharing a 6x6 room with a lesbian rapist. Got it cunt" Candace angrily chided.

"I thought..." Ellen tried to say.

Candace reared back her free hand hard and harshly slapped Ellen's face.

"I said...have you got it?" Ellen said.

"Yes" Ellen promptly said.

Candace let loose another slap from the other side and said, "Yes what bitch?"

"Yes I got it" Ellen responded holding her face.

Candace slapped her hard from the other side and barked, "Yes I have got it what. You stupid whore!"

"Yes I got it, Mistress!" Ellen cried out.

Peter shook his head and started laying down the terms of Ellen's surrender, "Geeze fucking hell, it took you long enough. Now that we taught you how to speak lets go what will happen and over some of the ground rules. First, Mr. Fitzpatrick has fired you from Fitzpatrick and Associates and you have been removed from all your current cases including the law suit of one Pamela Wells. Second you are to report to Daniels and Associates on Monday. They will be your new Employer. Third, from now on your life belongs to us. ALL of your assets will be transferred to a trust fund ran by several of our associates at Redwood estates. All purchases you make from now on must be approved by Candace or myself. Fourth, you are to cease all contact with any other organizations around Somerville except for those affiliated with Redwood Estates and any residences, businesses, or properties owned by members of Redwood Estates. Earlier today Judge Harwell approved a motion by your former firm to grant Pamela Wells extra time to find a new lawyer. You are to no longer talk to Pamela Wells or any members of your former organizations you ran.

"What about Ron you are taking away everything, he did nothing wrong?...Sir..." Ellen meekly said.

"Oh Rhonda will be taken good care of, we will make sure Rhonda will live a life of absolute comfort." Peter said as Candace and Peter both grinned at each other.

"Don't interrupt me again. Any person of Redwood is now your Master or Mistress. You may refer to a member of Redwood as Sir or Master, and an Esteemed Lady of Redwood will be referred to as Mistress or whatever the hell else they want you to call them. Your appearance will now be supervised by Candace and my receptionist Melanie. Do you have any questions whore" Peter asked.

"No Sir" Ellen said in utter defeat.

Candace snuck up behind Ellen while she was listening to the terms of her surrender and reached under Ellen's arms and cupped her breast from behind then the redhead suckled on Ellen's left lobe and whispered, "I am going to have so much fun with you bitch, I am never going to get tired of using and abusing your ass bitch. Anytime you think I will just forget about you and move on, remember all I have to do is think about how many times you utterly humiliated me in front of everyone and my motivation will return."

Candace then leaned her head around and planted a long kiss on Ellen's check as she grabbed her in a possessive manner and then spoke across the room to Peter.

"Why don't you go hang out at Redwood hon, us girls will meet you there around dinner time, do not worry we will make sure she is ready. We have quite of bit of changes to do here."