The Pet's New Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood up she wavered a bit and grabbed onto Alan's arm for support. Her breasts brushed against his shoulder, but she didn't seem to notice. He did though, and cursed himself mentally for it. "You're a married man, for chrissake! Stop that!"

He helped her steady herself and took her arm through his to help her stay vertical as they walked toward the elevators.

"Sorry about that, Alan," Catherine said as they made their way down the hallway to the bank of elevators. "I must have had a bit more to drink than I thought."

"Oh yeah, one scotch and soda. Big drinker you are."

She stopped and put her hands on her hips. She glared up at him in mock anger, pointed a finger at herself and said, "Hey! Little body! Doesn't hold much alcohol!"

He laughed, "You say that... but it can sure put away some chicken wings."

Her glare dissolved into giggles. "I can't believe you have a picture of me with barbecue sauce all over my face. DON'T SHOW THAT TO JOHN! He'll think it's 'cute'"

He took her arm back and started walking again to the elevator.

"Don't worry, I won't. Though he would be right, it IS cute."

On the ride up to his floor he thought he should broach the subject. "You know, if you don't want John hitting on you anymore you need to tell him. I can mention it, but I'm afraid that would make it 'official' instead of friendly. The boy is pretty smitten by you though, if you're not going to give him a fling you probably need to let him know."

She thought about it and agreed. "I know, I just don't want to hurt his feelings. He's a sweet guy but just doesn't do it for me." The elevator lurched a bit, and Catherine leaned against him for support. His heart started beating a bit faster as he felt her breasts pushed into his side. "But you're right," she continued, "I'll have a talk to him soon about it."

The elevator dinged on the eleventh floor and the doors opened.

"Well, this is my floor. You have a good night and I'll see you in the morning."

He started to walk out into the hotel hallway, and noticed her following.

"Oh now come on! You're not following me back to my room, I don't care how drunk you supposedly are!"

She flipped him off and stuck her tongue out at him.

"In your dreams old man. This is my floor too."

Chagrined, he blushed a bit and took her arm again. "Sorry about that. Don't know where my mind was."

She was silent, just smirking in moral victory as they walked down the hallway. At 1113 he stopped and pulled out his keycard. "This is me then. Ok, so this time really have a good night and I'll see you in the morning."

He disengaged his arm, unlocked his door, and with a wave walked into his room. He heard her footsteps continuing as the door closed behind him.

-----

Her head flops around like it's unattached as she tries to move. All the while you continue your assault on her, your cock sliding in and out of her sensitive pussy. You take your hand from her hip and run it down between you, sliding a finger over her swollen clit.

The effect is immediate and electrifying. Her eyes again fly open and her hands clamp down on your arms like vices. Her breath comes out as a long wail, and her body goes rigid like an electric current were running through it. You feel her muscles tighten around you, and still you keep thrusting into her.

As her orgasm peaks this time, she somehow finds the strength to fall off of you. She lands on the bed beside you, lying on her side and curled into a slight fetal position. The muscles across her entire body twitch randomly as neurons keep firing from the onslaught that they've dealt with. You can clearly see the lips of her vagina, red and swollen from the abuse, glistening with wetness.

"nuh... no... no more, sir... puh... please... I can't... can't... take it..."

"What? My greedy little Pet is done playing already? That's fine, you've had yours. Now it's my turn."

She weakly reaches a hand back to take your wrist. She pulls you toward her and says, "Yes, sir. Please use me."

And use her you do. You come up behind her and once again thrust your cock into her. You go in easily, as lubricated as she is. Not worried about her, and thinking only of your own pleasure now you thrust in and out of her. You watch as her lips are pushed in and then seem to suck at your erection as you withdraw, as if they don't want to let go. Weak moans from the other side of the bed are her only reaction.

It doesn't take long before you feel yourself reaching the tipping point. As you keep your rhythm, you reach around her leg and force a hand into her groin. You see her head weakly shaking from side to side, but she can't summon the effort to stop you. As you feel your orgasm take hold, you rub her poor clit from side to side causing her to buck one last time, throwing her head back and giving a scream of pure agony and ecstasy. Your orgasm seems to go for hours as you shoot semen into her warm pussy, all the while you rub her and feel her body rigid against your own as she struggles with her own climax.

It seems like hours, but a few seconds later you collapse in an exhausted heap behind her, your slowly softening erection still nestled inside of her. You wipe sweaty hair out of your face and put a hand on her shoulder. You can't see her face, but you can tell by her body that she's beginning to fall asleep.

You can barely make out the mumbling, but it sounds quite like, "I love you."

12