The PhD Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexRed
AlexRed
3 Followers

She began sucking voraciously at Alex's shaft as he thrust it into her own mouth, even while Ryan continued to drive his cock deeper into the recesses of her pussy.

Just as she thought she was going to explode from the pressure, he moved back a bit, and then rammed it back again. The intense pleasure and force of his thrust almost knocked her over, her body being saved from collapse only by the strength of Alex's hands that were wrapped around her breasts. As she accepted the mass of Alex's own meaty dick deep into her throat, she could feel Ryan beginning to fuck her pussy more thoroughly, pumping his cock in and out of her already like a massive piston.

She lost control. A massive, earth-shaking orgasm wracked her body and brought tears to her eyes. She could feel her entire pussy pulsating with mind blowing pleasure, soaking his gigantic shaft with her vaginal juices. Ryan felt her body exploding into orgasm, and began smacking her ass with his hand: big, powerful strokes reverberating against her ass.

She came again, harder, spewing forth yet more juices against his cock. Alex was holding her chin and neck now, using them to allow his cock to drive in yet further into her already filled up throat. This meant that her heavy tits were now unsupported, and they bounced back and forth wildly in approximate time with Ryan's unyielding thrusts.

She thought for a moment again about how much she hated these two boys, these two arrogant dipshits who were fucking her stupid, and she came again, and again, uncontrollable surges. She lost count of the number, driven to near mental paralysis by the waves of pleasure racing through her body.

Breaking the cycle of orgasm for a moment, she felt the sudden urgent tug of Ryan's hand inside her hair. He yanked her head back hard and then gasped in a noise of guttural lust and satisfaction. With a start, she felt his cock expand for a moment more and then suddenly she could feel the warm waves of his cum rushing through her system, spurting through her pussy and ovaries.

The sensation drove her into another orgasm, the pleasure from which was broken only by the sudden but overwhelming realisation that Alex had pulled his cock back out from her mouth. She looked upwards, dazed from pleasure, to see him pulling wildly on his own foreskin. Before she could fully register the implication, he had blown his load all over her face, coating it with thick wads of white, sticky cum. She tried desperately to lick it up, even as he smeared the tip and upper segment of his still bulging member over her face, wiping off the excess semen upon her features, like a cum rag.

With the two boys now withdrawn from her, she stayed there for a long moment, trying to catch her breath and regain her balance. Then without warning she found her naked body being half picked up and bundled out of the room, back into the corridor.

She collapsed onto the ground as she hit it, her body still shaking. Moments later, she felt a clump as her clothes landed on top of her. As she tried to scramble back to her feet, she looked up to see a now partially clothed Ryan leering down at her. He held a video recorder in his hand.

"We got it all on tape, bitch. Everything. You screaming. You begging for it. You orgasming over and over like the fat little whore you are."

She stared at him, trying desperately to come to terms with everything that had happened. He continued: "tomorrow night, you are going to come back here, and we are going to fuck you in the ass. In front of some freshers. We are going to share your humiliation with everyone. Show them how the mighty have fucking fallen!"

"But..." she stammered, trying to face up to the boy who just minutes before had driven her to screaming orgasm after orgasm

"Oh, and by the way," he added "we cheated, you dumb bitch. Now fuck off!". He gestured derisively at her naked, crumpled form and then spat at her. She tried to move away, but stumbled, and his saliva landed on one of her entirely naked, chubby tits. He laughed at her, jeeringly, and then slammed the door.

As she pulled on her clothes and slunk away back up the corridor, Nora knew to her own revulsion that she would have come back the next night, video tape or not. She might despise the little upstart 19 year old fuckers and she might loathe herself for letting then take her to the point of such vulnerability and privacy, but god it had felt so hot to be humiliated by them, made to succumb to their authority and accept their cocks in both her mouth and pussy.

The very thought of it made her wet, and she began scurrying more quickly back towards her room. She needed to masturbate, and she needed to do it right now!

AlexRed
AlexRed
3 Followers
12