The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wanted to not have to deal with them, but at this point, I couldn't see how it could be avoided. As I got closer, I began to overhear their conversation.

"...it was the first time it ever happened. It was amazing!" Dana marveled.

"Hon, it happens to me all the time. There will come a time where it happens every time." Karen replied with a hint of a smile. She looked out at the water, sensing my approach. "Hey there!"

"Uh... hi." I replied, treading water as I approached the beach, still submerged up to my neck.

"Morning." Dana replied, happy to see me. Her amusement annoyed me, after what she had pulled.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"I slept great!" she replied, barely able to hide her glee.

"Well, I appreciate you turning off the alarm clock. I was gonna head out with the guys today." I told her.

"What are you talking about?" Dana replied, her smile fading.

"I set the alarm clock last night, and when I woke up, two hours past my alarm, the clock happened to be off. Now explain how that happened...?" I asked.

"Maybe you just suck at setting alarms." Dana replied.

"It was set." I said firmly, moving closer to the shore.

"I didn't turn it off. Why would I care, anyway? I don't give a fuck about your fucking alarm." Dana replied.

"Language!" warned a voice from behind her. I looked up in time to notice the third person, the one coming towards the beach.

Mom was approaching the sand, ready to sit in the third chair next to her daughter and sister. She was also wearing a bikini, like the two other women. Hers was black and red, the top being red with black trim, and the bottoms being black with red trim. Each of the stretchy cups of her top supported her large breasts, causing them to jiggle with every step. She was no fitness freak, but she was still in very good shape, having a more lush, voluptuous frame than a thin, taut one.

I knew this weekend was starting to affect me when I started describing my mother as voluptuous.

But, from a purely objective stance, she was voluptuous. Her large breasts were still very firm, with only just a bit of sag. While she certainly wasn't cut, most women her age would envy her belly and her firm legs. Most women would envy her round butt. While Dana was naturally more tan, and Karen had a creamier complexion, Mom was a bit more pale, but it kind of worked for her. She looked good. She was a very attractive woman.

As she got closer to the beach, I did the same, approaching the sand from the water. And it was as she got close that I found my footing under me, being able to walk the rest of the way. And even though she was annoyed at Dana for cursing in her presence, her attention was immediately drawn to me as I stepped out of the water.

All the women were staring as I emerged from the water, my upper half rising out of the lake. All three women were practically gawking, watching the water pouring down my torso as the sun glistened off my tanned skin. The beads of clear liquid on my belly shone in the late morning light, each bead running down the lines of my stomach muscles, traveling down my torso till it rejoined the lake. The shorts were now molded to my crotch, and the water it was holding was weighing them down, exposing a bit more of my lower stomach than I would have liked, letting the three women see the triangle of muscles pointing down towards my crotch. My muscles were swollen from the long swim, so I supposed I probably looked pretty good, I guess. And as I stepped out of the water and looked up, the looks on the three women's faces confirmed that.

Dana's mouth was hanging open, her eyes wide behind her glasses. Karen's eyes were studying me, eyes admiring every muscle she could see, and some she could only imagine. But none of that compared to the look Mom was giving me.

She had stopped walking, her eyes glued to my body. Unconsciously, she licked her lips, and the indentations of her nipples beneath her top became very noticeable. Her eyes moved up and met mine, her holding my gaze for a moment. And the expression she gave me was one I had never seen before. It was an appraising, hungry look that was so unbelievably filthy that words could barely do it justice. Combined that with the fact that this was my mother added an extra layer of nastiness to this. Her eyes were heavy with barely concealed lust. Her lips were parted, as if sighing with pleasure.

Dana and Karen and Kendra, even the Twins, they had beat around the bush, teasing me, flirting with me, making little innuendos, joking or half-joking about some sort of attraction they had for me. It was never clear if this was serious, but at that moment, with the look she was giving me, one thing was suddenly crystal clear.

My own mother was lusting for my body. And even though she had chided my sister for her choice of language, I'm sure the thoughts running through her head involved me and every four-letter word in the book.

"Jesus..." Aunt Karen sighed. "I tell you what, Jesse, if you weren't my nephew... I'd be mighty tempted to just tie you up and have my way with you."

"Aren't you married, Aunt Karen?" Dana asked, her eyes glued to my abs, causing Karen to smirk and roll her eyes. "Bro, you are gonna have to tell me your secret. Cause God damn..."

No chastising from Mom on that curse. She was still lost in her thoughts.

"Don't you have a boyfriend, Dana?" Karen replied, referring to Dana's boyfriend Stuart, who was some performance artist guy in the city. Him and Dana had been dating for almost a year now.

"I think we're gonna be breaking up." Dana said, her voice distracted, her eyes glued to my abs as she spoke.

As enjoyable as it might sound to be getting this kind of admiration from the opposite sex, it was dampened by the fact that they were all, you know, related to me. My mom, my sister, my aunt, all of them were lusting after my body right then. This was all just so fucking crazy. I don't know what their intentions were and I didn't intend to find out.

"I'm gonna, uh, head back to the house." I said, pointing up at the house.

"Hold on." Mom said, breaking her silence. She began to saunter over to me, eyes locked on mine. She got within a few foot or two before stopping, pausing to look me up and down before meeting my eyes again. I was frozen in place, not knowing what was about to happen.

"If you're gonna be walking around like this, being so... exposed," Mom began. "You should really lather up." she held up a bottle of suntan lotion.

"Uh, I'm, uh, I'm about to head back in and change." I replied nervously, ready to walk back to the house.

"Nonsense." Mom said, and before I could avoid it, she stepped around me and squirted a dollop of suntan lotion on my back. Tossing the bottle away, Mom put her hands on my back, rubbing the smooth lotion into my skin. Knowing that I didn't want these globs of lotion on my back, I just stood there and let this happen.

"My goodness, hon," Mom said into my ear, the closeness making me shiver as I felt her hands tracing the taut ridges on my back. "I can see why your girlfriend is so happy." Her hands traced my back, covering every inch with the smooth lotion. I felt her fingers touching me, enjoying the close contact. I just stood frozen as she caressed my back with her hands, feeling her large, soft boobs pressing against me as she did so. I know it was wrong, but there was something about feeling my mother's huge tits pressed against me that felt strangely comforting, reminding me of the warm and soft hugs she used to give me. And as she touched me, she kept whispering into my ear.

"You could show your father a thing or two."

"If he had a body like this, I would never let him leave the bedroom."

It felt weird to hear Mom kinda diss Dad like this, but I just went with it, not letting myself think too much about it.

"I can't believe my son is so built. You're just so big all over."

I wasn't that jacked. I wasn't, like, some overly muscled ox or anything like that. I had just filled out and toned things up... it wasn't like I was some bodybuilder. I was more lean than jacked, but that distinction clearly didn't matter at this point.

"God, I'm sorry, but I don't want to take my hands off you."

"You rubbed my feet, so I get to rub all your sore, swollen muscles."

"I could do this all day."

I was lulled into a daze, not noticing till it was too late that Mom's hands had rubbed all the lotion in already, so at this point, it was just her hands rubbing my tan skin. And she wasn't rubbing my back any more, she had circled around, her fingers admiring my front, her slim fingers touching my firm abs, massaging them. I realized what was happening, and I jumped at her touch.

"Oh, uh... I think I'm good." I told her, moving away from her before turning to face her.

"Yes you are." she said with a giggle, eyes on my stiff stomach again. I simply turned and walked briskly away, all three women laughing at my discomfort.

I made my way to the pool area. I had left my shirt there, so I went to retrieve it, wanting to remove this temptation from the women, promising myself to keep my shirt on for the remainder of this reunion. I grabbed a towel and began to rub the water out of my hair, scrubbing at it firmly, obscuring my vision. I began to move it lower when all of a sudden, from the side...

"BOOM!"

With a shove, I was pushed into the pool, falling ungracefully into it, my mostly dry frame now completely soaked again. My head emerged from the water, looking for the source of this act. Standing on the edge of the pool was Kendra, laughing. She had changed clothes, exchanging her workout gear for something skimpier. A shiny, metallic blue bikini, seemingly perfectly molded to her body, hugging her mammoth breasts, leaving as much snowy skin exposed as possible. There was just one thin string connecting the thin patches covering her boobs, all that was stopping her boobs from bursting out. Below, her matching bikini bottoms perfectly flattered her thin waist, showing some serious skin while still just decent enough to get by.

"What was that for?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Well, now you're wet," she began, before diving smoothly into the water, joining me. She emerged a few feet in front of me, water dripping down her face. "Just like I am."

"Well, I was just about to go in and change." I explained.

"But now you're not. You're already in here, let's just stay. Two hot, half-naked people swimming together, what's the worst that could happen?" she asked.

"I'd rather not." I said, moving to the edge of the pool, beginning to pull myself out. As I did, she jumped forward, and before I could react I felt her hands at my waist, yanking at my shorts, dragging me back into the water. Again I fell inelegantly into the pool, feeling tied up and contorted in the water. Freeing my limbs, I rose to the surface.

"Kendra, c'mon..." I said, annoyed, before I noticed what was in her hands, and I felt my stomach drop.

"Got ya!" she said, smiling wide as she held my shorts in her hand. I looked down, realizing I was now completely naked in the water. "Your butt's very cute, by the way."

"Kendra!" I cried out, reaching for my shorts, but she scooted back smoothly, keeping the shorts away. I covered myself with one hand as I chased after her, but she moved around smoothly enough to keep away from me, clearly better in the water than I was. I didn't want to get too close to her, for obvious reasons in my current state, and keeping one hand under the water didn't give me as much leverage as I would have wanted. Like the athlete she was, she danced away from my efforts to catch her. Her smile was so smug as she did this, fueling my frustration.

"Kendra!" I screamed out. "This isn't funny!"

She put one hand on my chest, keeping me away, her nails digging into my chest lightly. As she did, her eyes glanced down, looking for visual confirmation of my current predicament. I tried to jump forward to grab my shorts, but she kept them held back. I heard approaching voices.

"What is going on here?" Aunt Karen asked, as her, Mom, and Dana entered the pool area. All three could clearly decipher the clues, but they just wanted to be up close to the action.

"I don't know if we have enough chairs to sit down and watch the action up close." Dana commented.

"If you want your shorts back, you'll have to catch me." Kendra commented before sliding under the water. As I dove down to give chase, I heard Aunt Karen reply to Dana.

"Well, if we don't have enough chairs, I can just sit on Jesse's face." Karen said.

I didn't have time to react to this before diving under the water. I tried to get my hands on Kendra, but she was swimming like a fish. I couldn't get close to her. Finally, I backed her into a corner, and as I swam in close, she broke the surface. I followed just behind, just in time to see her toss my shorts over the fence of the pool area. My stomach dropped in horror as I contemplated my predicament. I was naked, surrounded by four of my barely clad relatives, stuck in the pool. How could I get out of this without having to let them all see me in my glory?

Dana ran out and picked up my shorts, dancing around, dangling them from her fingertips, daring me to grab them. All of the women were laughing and I could feel the blood rushing in my head as embarrassment really hit me. I didn't know what to do.

"ENOUGH!"

We all jumped, and I looked back to see Grandma standing next to the pool, having emerged from inside.

"What are you all doing?" Grandma said, marching over to Dana. She ripped the shorts from a suddenly sheepish Dana, and tossed the shorts to me in the pool. "You should all be ashamed of yourselves," she told the girls as I quickly pulled the shorts on. "I'm sorry, Jesse." she said, apologizing on behalf of the other women.

I pulled myself out of the water, eager to just get away. Grandma handed me a towel and I made to quickly dry off. Seeing I was now safe, she returned indoors. I was about to follow when I heard a wolf-whistle from behind. All of them giggled as they stared at my butt. I quickly made my way inside, shutting the sliding glass door behind me, hearing the laughter from the other side once I did so.

"I'm sorry about them." Grandma replied, heading towards the fridge.

"Yeah, I don't know what's going on." I explained. "Ever since we got here... it's like something's in the water or something. I don't know why they are all acting this way, why they are all obsessed with teasing me... I mean, I'm not that interesting." She listened to me as she poured herself a glass of orange juice. She looked at me for a moment, as if choosing whether or not to say something.

"Well, they get like this," she began. "When they all get together, this competition for attention comes out."

"Attention?" I asked skeptically. It didn't feel like these women were interested in my attention. More like they were interested in my dick.

"Trust me, I know these girls, at least your mother and Karen." Grandma explained. "Whenever one of the girls brought a boy over, they would all preen and pose and compete for attention. It seems like that carries on with your cousin and your sister. It's just a game, Jesse, nothing more." I looked at her, still skeptical. "Don't worry, hon, I'll keep the peace. Not let them get too carried away. Hopefully, once more people show up, they'll calm down." That felt more assuring, and she could sense this. She smiled at me and wiped some sweat off her brow.

"It's gonna be a hot one," she estimated.

"You're telling me," I replied. "Sweat was dripping in my eyes when I was running."

"How'd you like the trail?" she asked.

"It was good." I replied.

"Some of the neighbors complained when I would use the trail. Mostly Rochelle, a couple houses down," she began. "I think she was just jealous at being shown up by an old lady," she said with a laugh. I laughed as well.

For the first time, it felt like I was having a normal conversation with one of the women here. Grandma was clearly not experiencing the madness that the other women were. She just seemed normal, and she was right, she had been policing the girls, not letting anything go beyond the point of no return. I vowed, on top of keeping my shirt on, to stay in range of her, so she could police things among the women that I could not.

She was a pretty cool lady, all things considered. Not only was she fun to be around and the opposite of some doddering old lady, she had an admirable story. Her husband, my grandfather, was out of the picture, and she didn't crumble once he was gone. She used it as motivation, probably being more vibrant and active than ever, as well as probably being in the best shape of her life.

Her outfit was a bit more flattering than the day before, wearing a snug, black short-sleeved top, some grey shorts, and a pair of flip-flops. But compared to the other women, her outfit was practically puritanical. So, due to that, I didn't feel any hesitance being around her.

And clearly, and most importantly, at this point, she was the only person who could see what was happening to me and was on my side. Trying to keep these women out of my way, not letting them get carried away, almost acting as my bodyguard. At this point, around these women, she was the only one I could trust.

For the first time, I felt a little bit of hope, hoping I could find a way to make it through this reunion, now that I had help.

This hope was dashed when I entered my bedroom to change. It was then that I noticed my bed had been put to use in my couple hour absence. The sheets were pulled back and wrinkled, as if someone had lied there. And the sheets looked moist, as if soaked with sweat and maybe... something else. And lying in the middle of bed was a tiny, discarded black thong. My eyes were drawn to it for a few seconds, studying it. How did this end up here?

Dana, probably. She had pleasured herself last night in my presence, and she did it again as soon as I left, leaving the evidence at the scene of the crime.

Shaking my head and dodging the thong like it was a dangerous animal, I changed and left the room quickly.

*************

I tried to keep myself in the middle of the crowd, not giving anyone the chance to corner me or anything. And for a while, it worked. I kept myself busy, and also grandma was around, so for a couple hours there, it was life as normal. But these women were crafty, and they used even the smallest opportunities to make a move.

We were having lunch, and this time, Mom sat across from me, bending over noticeably, her deep crevasse of cleavage exposed to my eyes. So as she sat down, I sat up, not giving her a chance.

Kendra did make it a point to do her yoga in my eye line as I talked with some other relatives, posing, shoving her boobs outward in her small yoga outfit, giving me a sly smile. I simply turned away, not even giving her one cursory glance again.

And Karen, she was more brazen than most. I didn't realize till it was too late that she was using technology to her advantage, sending me a text. While the other women were teasing and flirty, she was done with the bullshit. She was making her intentions very clear, starting with one, simple text.

"I want to spend all night swallowing your semen. Seriously."

I looked up at her, her eyes meeting mine just in time. She licked her lips, causing me to wince. She wasn't done, either. She kept at it, trying to wear me down by continuously sending me this filth.

"You must be so hard after all this teasing... that cum needs to go somewhere. Why not in me?"

"Young guys like you have the BEST cum! So thick, so yummy."

"Your girlfriend is thousands of miles away and you have a bursting dick. Let me help."

1...345678