All Comments on 'The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Hitman18Hitman18over 9 years ago
All Hail The King!

The King Of Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Missed Out

Kind of feel like you skipped over the twins, feelings like you missed on something there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idea

Hey great story as usual. By any chance does the witch from your other stories is responsible for ruining Jesse?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Snappy dialogue, incendiary couplings (aka more of the same )

Really fine job giving each woman , their own unique carnal appeal and personal characteristics. I never fully bought into Grandma as being the pinnacle of carnal appeal, but TheTalkMan made a valiant effort to make it so.

My other nitpick would have been Jesse being outed to gf so early in installment but looking at Oddessey that he embarked upon, it makes twisted sense. As per always I loved the earnest exploration morphing into satirical musings on the dark side of female nature.

Where did the first end and 2nd begin ? Dunno but I owe this author much thanks for taking his stories to the proverbial next level. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idea

Did you say Jesse had two other aunts and other female cousins in Chapter 1?

Will they be introduced and fucked by Jesse in the Epilogue?

DjeterDjeterover 9 years ago
Enjoying this one!!

Great story! Can't wait for more!!

naughtyincestlovenaughtyincestloveover 9 years ago
i just gotta say

congrats to you man im truly a fan of your work and wish it wouldn't end . your story is like a good starwars book I have to read it over and over again

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Quite a trio of tall tales!

Soooo...awaiting the fabulous fourth in this fine family fuck fest...anxiously!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dude.... It can't end there!!

Please, please.... more! Awesome, awesome story and it deserves to live on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incredible

this was just amazing better than everything else although most of the authors recent work is really good. I wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting for your big crossover story

The universe you have created reminds me of the marvel movies and now I'm waiting for you to bring all of your characters together in one huge crossover incest orgy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Having read your other stories I had a feeling the grandma was going to win this one. Even so, she ended up eating a lot of screentime compared to the other women. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please dont end the story!!

I have to say this deprave sexual roller coaster has been an incredible ride!! And i for one truly cant wait to read on abt Jesse impregnating each of his relatives and even mayb an epilogue later on about him doing his granddaughters as well! Also maybe add in the dad finding out!

But even more than that, i cant wait to get a more detailed account of him doing the twins the next time!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm looking forward to more stories from you in this genre. Good work!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 9 years ago
Awesome !

You don't disappoint. Just love this type of kink.

Why have you never tried to write a corruption of the superhero, where this sort of thing really fits or a father/twin daughter stories ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Kendra and Jessi fucking in the woods always gets me off! So fucking good!!!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it...

...but I really think he should've ended up with his mother. Mother-son incest is, for me, the most powerful and depraved type of incest.

But a good story nonetheless.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 8 years ago
what a pussy

Jesse is weak and dumb. He never put his foot down and say no while he is dragged by the women of his family. They all fight for him so he has the upper hand but no, he just obeys like a dumb shit. A true stud doesn't get dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The story started with an alfa male and you turnd him into a cowerdly wimp. Do you hate men? One star.

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Epilogue

Where is the Epilogue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some people don't get it

This was a really good story. I see many commenters are complaining that Jesse wasn't acting sufficiently alpha and he turned wimpy which is ridiculous because at no point in the story did he demonstrate any dominant tendencies. There are plenty of harem stories with dominant male leads on this site if you don't like it.

Jayincest15Jayincest15over 6 years ago
In all honesty the series wasn't bad

This series is actually good but why did you make the main character seem like just a piece of meat to all of the women in his family. I couldn't really get into the stories simply because the women are constantly trying to dominate and possess him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

More on the Phillips family!! Great job what happened after the epilogue!! What about the rest of the sisters??

SupportMain420SupportMain420over 4 years ago
Wow....

This is easily one of the best erotica stories I've read! There wasn't a single moment from the start till the end where I didn't look forward to keep reading. Thank you for making this masterpiece and for the laughs and excitement you have given me. Much Love <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like him choosing his grandma

mr_taboo92mr_taboo92over 1 year ago

love this story; definitely one of my favourite ones of yours. I would love it if you continue with this, this time though, with Jesse now being the dominant one, going from one female family member to another with the intent to seduce them, fuck them and breed them.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Truely outstanding story. Self-realization and acceptance without the slighest guilt is how humans are meant to exist. Because of a lack of experience/knowledge, for Jesse to have settled for his less than sexually, mentally and emotionally desirable girlfriend would eventually have lead to disaster. After having experienced sexually knowledgeable, mature women, he could never be satisfied with his frigid, sexually immature college girlfriend. It would be the same as marrying the first woman a man had sexual relations with. I would love to see this series continue because I would like to see the ramifications of his impragnating all the female members of his family and how they relate to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I simply want to say I didn't like his submissiveness.

SmellerSmeller6 months ago

I really liked the start of the story but unfortunately it became a bit too repetitive and the sex almost felt dull especially when you wouldn't go in detail what kinky things the twins did.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please man keep up the good work

Please update with part 4 5 6

Giratina143xGiratina143x24 days ago

Atleast he ends up with Kendra

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7922 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES