All Comments on 'The Phoenix Ch. 02'

by curiouskatty

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

These two are funny together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have to echo ariesgirl...

These two are so funny and cute together. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally New Favorite...like yeah!

I love this awkward, adorable couple. They are cute and funny (ariesgirl and anon were totally right). Makes me wonder what the sex will be like between these two...that I can't wait for. Great update. MORE MORE MORE...NOW NOW NOW.

partial2passionpartial2passionover 10 years ago
Amazing...

I love the intensity and spot-on way you write what they're going through. The intro with Erin's nightmare and the way you described Wyatt's "Thirst" and how it kinda messes with his head and how it's an constant struggle... man, it all feels so tangible so real.

At the same time I love love love how awkward and realistic their interactions are. Your dialogue is really really good and their inner voice is really compelling. I love how you describe when Wyatt took a step back he took Erin's breath with him. Really nice imagery.

I don't know if this story just hits close to my heart or what but I love it. Erin and Wyatt have quickly become one of my favorite characters. I'm rooting for them! I'm sad it's only 2 chapters because I wanna read more!

-p2p-

emj417emj417over 10 years ago
These wo can make it

so glad he asked her out.

LJ215LJ215over 10 years ago
More please

I am loving how this story is unfolding.... Can't wait to read more!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 10 years ago
love this

I like the dialogue between these characters & their humanity. Thank you for their humanity and trying to reach out from a place of pain to have someone who just "gets" them. Excellent pace and flow. Great imagery and description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

This is 10x better than some of the ebooks I've bought from allromanceebooks.com or ellorascave.com or any of the others. You should really think about submitting this. Can't wait for the next part.

MissCleo1976MissCleo1976almost 10 years ago

Can I Just say how absolutely adorable Erin and Wyatt are? I love this story. The jumpiness and unsure nature of the both of them just makes this story so believable.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
A 10 star story!

Your pace, style, wording, character development makes this story believable. Great read so far. You keep writing and I will keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous