The Phoenix Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyatt hissed. "Erin..."

She loved the way he reacted. She did it again, moving herself up and down against his hardening shaft. Wyatt's grip in her hair tightened.

"Erin fuck. I'm trying not to-"

"To what?" she asked in a whisper.

"You were sad when you called. I don't want to take advantage of that but-"

"You're not. Trust me." Erin decided to prove this by stepping back. Wyatt watched her as she tucked her hands beneath her tank top and slip it over her head. It was dark in the living room, but the moonlight from the windows were enough. Wyatt saw the round curve of Erin's breasts, the smooth deep tone of her skin, her even deeper dusky brown nipples. His swollen cock twitch and Wyatt did all he could not to grab it while he drank in her image. He took a step forward, ready to attack, when she held up a hand.

"Take off your shirt," She said in a low voice.

Wyatt immediately obeyed. He stood, eye glued to her tits, as he waited for her next instructions.

Erin swallowed hard and hugged Wyatt again, pressing their naked upper halves together.

'Shit yes. I knew he would be warm.'

Erin closed eyes and pressed her ear to his chest. His beating heart echoed her own. She smiled. His heart was pounding in his chest.

'He's nervous. Like me.' It was a comforting thought.

Wyatt's arms were around her again. He understood the moment for what it was. He set soft kisses on her forehead and in her hair. He lulled her softly with his words.

"You are so beautiful. Do you know that? Do you understand how beautiful you are?" he whispered.

"No," she said, "but I'm sure with you, I'll become convinced."

Wyatt smiled.

"God, your body feels so fucking good." Erin spoke just above a whisper, almost to herself. She inhaled the smell of his skin and committed it to memory. It was clean and sweet. It was Wyatt. This was Wyatt. She didn't know that Wyatt was doing the same thing, savoring her.

It was all well and good, until a door upstairs creaked open. Wyatt and Erin separated and looked at one another as the same thought crossed their minds.

Oh shit. Dannie!

They hit the floor and scrambled in the dark for clothes. Erin found Wyatt's hoodie and tossed it at him, hitting him in the face and almost toppling him over.

"Shit!" He said in surprise.

"Shhhh! Sorry!" Erin hushed him. She found her cardigan, but not the tank top.

'Fuck. Fuck!'

Wyatt shoved his body into the hoodie, inside out of course. Erin pushed her arms into the cardigan, knowing it wasn't enough to hide her bare torso underneath.

Before either of them knew what was what, the light in the living room was flipped on.

It was Morgan who greeted them with a shocked smirk.

"Well, well, well. You don't look like Santa," she said, addressing Wyatt. He and Erin stood awkwardly. He blushed a deep crimson, while she glowered at her sister.

"Um," He tried, "I just wanted to come wish Erin a Merry Christmas."

Erin couldn't help but giggle at his use of her lame excuse.

"And what are you laughing at, sinner?" Morgan turned on her. "It's a day of holiday cheer and here you two are, fucking under the mistletoe."

"We weren't fucking," Erin retorted, "I had a bad dream and Wyatt came over to comfort me."

"With his dick?" Morgan said incredulously.

Wyatt put his face in his palms and groaned. "No ma'am."

Erin elbowed him. "Stop ma'aming her. We didn't do anything dirty."

"Y'all are half naked in front of God and the Christmas tree, and you didn't do anything wrong."

Erin tried not to yield. She jutted out her chin defiantly. "No. He just, held me. That is all I needed." She looked over to Wyatt with an appreciative look.

He smiled.

"You're welcome." He said softly as he gazed at her.

Morgan watched them and smiled inwardly. But she spotted Wyatt's t-shirt on the ground and decided to break things up. She picked it up and shot it at his head.

"I think Erin is okay now. And Dannie will be up in a few hours. I don't know how understanding she'll be about this."

Erin rolled her eyes at her sister and turned back to Wyatt.

"I can't thank you enough."

Wyatt leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Anytime. We still on for Saturday?"

Erin nodded eagerly. "Most definitely."

"Merry Christmas Erin."

"Merry Christmas Wyatt."

She walked him out and shut the door slowly. She was in a happy daze.

Wyatt.

That was, until Morgan found her tank top and threw it at the back of her sister's head.

"You're getting coal in your stocking!"

"Is that a hickey!" Casey pointed as she exclaimed.

"What? No!" Wyatt slapped his hand over the spot on his neck. He had noticed it when he took a shower that Christmas morning. He'd woken very late, but very happy. Casey had come over so the two of them could prepare for Christmas day with both of their parents. They now sat in the car in front of their mother Ana Thompson's house.

"Wy! You got some Christmas nookie?!" Casey burst forth with laughter.

Wyatt felt a blush coming on. "No. I did see Erin, but we didn't-"

"Do the horizontal tango?" Casey snickered.

"Will you grow up please?" Wyatt chided unconvincingly. It wasn't as if he hadn't thought about it the night before. Or then again in the shower. He had brought himself to climax thinking about her breasts, supple and warm, and her ass, tight and full.

"Aww, does my big brother have a bad case of blue balls?" Casey teased and poked at Wyatt's arm.

He swatted her hand away. "Shut up. No more about my balls. We've got to get through this fucking day."

Wyatt was right. Casey laid on a somber expression as they prepared to exit Wyatt's car. Casey hadn't seen her mother in a month, but spoke with her often as Wyatt did. She hadn't seen her father in a year but spoke with him occasionally over the phone.

Wyatt hadn't seen or spoken with him in three years. Frank Evans was mean, crass, and rude when he was actually around. When Frank told Ana he would be coming for Christmas, her kind heart couldn't refuse him even though no one wanted him there. Wyatt wasn't looking forward to seeing him at all. He glared at Frank's pickup truck sitting in Ana's driveway.

"Why did he show up this year?" He frowned.

"Because he's got cancer."

Wyatt's head snapped to look at his sister. "Are you joking because, if so, that's not fucking funny."

"Unfortunately not. We found out around the time you two stopped talking."

Wyatt was livid. "Casey, what the fuck!"

She cringed. "I know, I know. But they swore me to secrecy!"

"I don't give fuck!" Wyatt growled, "you tell me shit like this no matter what! Mom wanted you to keep this a secret too?"

Casey looked at him and nodded guiltily.

"Why?!" Wyatt yelled.

"It was Frank's idea. He didn't want you to feel obligated to come back to him."

Wyatt rolled his eyes. "No. He just wanted me to slink back like a little bitch and wouldn't take me any other way."

Wyatt's hands gripped the steering wheel tight. His knuckles turned white. He tried to deep breathe his rage away, but it wasn't working.

"As a side note, he's in remission. That's good right?" Casey added shyly. She tried to touch his arm, but he shook her off.

"Don't."

"Wyatt-"

"I said no. Don't touch me."

Casey pouted.

"And you're sleeping here tonight."

"What!?" Casey squalled. "The hell I am! Wyatt?"

"Well I'm sure as shit not driving you anywhere. Now get out and let's get this shit show over with."

"Wyatt please!" Casey whined. "I had to."

"No you didn't." Wyatt snarled. "Years Casey! You kept this shit from me for fucking years! Why did you even tell me now? So I can be the asshole that ruins Christmas? He's my fucking dad too."

"You sure as hell don't act like it," Casey mumbled under her breath.

Wyatt saw red. "Get. Out. Now."

Casey frowned. "Fuck it Wyatt. If you want to be pissed, then be pissed. I made mom and Frank a promise and I kept it. You choose to isolate yourself from the family. And this is what you get for it. No one can tell you shit anymore."

Wyatt was gearing up to yell at her again, but Casey wised up and got out the car. She fixed her dress and heels and walked to the house, leaving Wyatt there to stew.

Fuck them. Fuck them all.

Wyatt wanted to drive away and spend Christmas with Erin, Morgan and Dannie. He'd cook for them and get them presents and kiss Erin all he wanted.

But no. I'm stuck here with a bunch of liars, phonies, and bastards.

He sighed, letting out a deep, ragged breath. He knew he couldn't leave. It would break his mother's heart. So he gathered his gifts and finally got out of the car.

Casey opened the door for him when he walked up to it.

"Better?" She asked snidely.

"Fuck off." He shot back. "And I wasn't joking before. You're not getting a ride home with me."

"Why do you have to be such an a-"

"Wyatt!" Their mother Ana appeared before them, dressed in red and green from her Christmas hat to her reindeer slippers. Wyatt immediately noticed how thin she was and didn't like it.

"Hey mom." He said, mustering up warmth. Unfortunately, the resentment he harbored was made apparent in stiff hug he gave her.

Ana frowned. "What's wrong? Are you drinking again?"

Casey's mouth dropped.

Wyatt grit his teeth. "No mom. I'm fine. You look...different."

"This is what a kept woman looks like. Carlo takes good care of me." Ana smiled and winked. Wyatt stayed frowning.

"Where is Daddy number 2?" Casey asked, hoping to deflect the tension.

"In Miami with his family. His mother was too sick to travel so he went down to celebrate the holidays with her. He's just the sweetest."

Wyatt wasn't as angry, but he wasn't very keen on listening to the goings-on between his mom and unofficial stepfather.

"Where should I set these?" He asked. Ana eyed him before pointing under the outrageously large Christmas tree.

He walked over and set down the gifts. When he looked back at his sister and mother, Ana had a hand over her mouth while Casey whispered in her ear.

Probably telling her the jig is up.

Wyatt figured he was right on the money because his mother tried to walk towards him with an apologetic look on her face.

"Wyatt, let us explain-"

"I'm going to greet everyone else." Wyatt turned on his heel and walked further into the house. He would listen to his mother's explanation, but first he needed a drink. A stiff one.

'If only I could.'

He instead got ginger ale and made the rounds, catching up with various cousins and aunts and uncles. Ana kept trying to get his attention, but he'd slink his way from relative to relative to avoid what he knew would be an unpleasant conversation.

She gave up and returned to the kitchen to help finish preparing the meal. Wyatt saw how dejected she was and felt a pang of guilt.

'I'll talk to her. Later.'

Once the food was ready and the table set, the relatives began migrating to their chairs in the dining room. Wyatt kept an eye out, but saw no sign of Frank. Ana sat at the end of the table. Wyatt swallowed hard and pulled up a chair to her right, across from Casey. The ladies looked at him skeptically. Wyatt held up his napkin.

"Peace."

Ana smiled and held out her hand. Wyatt held it and returned her smile. "We still need to talk about it."

"I know baby." Ana kissed the back of her son's hand. She reached out and held Casey's as well. "I love you both."

The trio didn't notice Frank Evans until he plopped down loudly next to Casey.

"Well, ain't this sweet." He drawled.

Wyatt's mood instantly soured. Casey seemed shrink into herself, looking down at her hands now in her lap. Ana tried to keep things light.

"Franklin. Welcome. Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas Ana!" Frank said loudly. "You look more beautiful than ever. Guess Ricky Ricardo is treating you right."

'Better than you ever did.'

"And my sweet baby girl!" Frank craned an arm around Casey. He planted a wet sloppy kiss on her cheek. "How's school honey?"

"It's going well Frank."

"Ahahaha! That's my girl. You all watch," Frank bellowed. "This girl is gonna be somebody one day." Frank shook Casey as he laughed out loud. His breath reeked of whiskey, making Casey wrinkle her nose. She looked suffocated in Frank's jolly quake.

Wyatt's jaw set. The Thirst seized his throat. He forced himself not to eye Frank's drink.

'Just a drop or two...'

'No.'

He couldn't take it anymore.

"She is somebody Frank. But of course, you wouldn't know that."

Frank squared his gaze on his son.

"And the prodigal son speaks!" Frank cracked.

"Do you even know what prodigal means?"

Frank laughed, but there was no humor in his eyes.

Casey's eyes bounced between them nervously. Frank still had an arm around her shoulders, his grip on her shoulder tightening. Ana fidgeted with her fork.

"Let's eat!" She cried, feigning joy. But her guests moved slow and steady, all ready for the show down.

"Still a smartass little prick I see."

"Still an asshole I see." Wyatt fired back.

Frank finally released Casey and shrugged. He frowned and took a generous sip of his drink.

"You still spending your days chasing after snot-nosed little kids?" He raised his eyebrow.

Wyatt leaned forward. "Yup. You still... doing nothing?"

"See, that's where you're wrong boy." Frank shook his fork at Wyatt. "I do a man's work. I get rough and dirty and I make money. When do you do that? Making mud pies with the kiddies?" Frank laughed out loud at his own joke.

"Frank stop it!" Ana scolded. "It's Christmas. Let's eat and enjoy the family company." But no one seemed to hear her, other than Casey.

"Mom's right. Let's eat!" She helped pass around mashed potatoes and greens, but Wyatt didn't see any of it.

"I'm fine Mom." He assured her. "It's only Frank."

The two men stared off, tension filling the room like a thick cloud of anger and resentment. Frank smacked his lips and smirked.

"And tell me boy," Frank chided. "You able to find a woman into kiddie teachers?"

"Matter of fact-" Casey started, but Wyatt shot her a death glare. She caught his look and shut down her sentence.

"Not yet Frank."

Frank grinned wide, satisfied with his answer. "I didn't think so. Girls aren't fighting for the whiny Mr. Rogers who can't handle a beer on a Wednesday."

Casey and Ana dropped their utensils, as did a few of their cousins.

'Well if it wasn't a secret before, it sure as shit ain't one now,' Casey thought.

"Franklin!" Ana screeched at him. "How can you say such an awful thing!"

But Wyatt just smirked. "Don't worry mom. Frank's just boasting since his little health scare is over. Testicular cancer ain't no joke." It was Wyatt's turn to have the whole family gape at him.

Frank's face transformed. "What are you talking about boy?"

"You heard me. They snip off a ball or two there Frank? I was wondering why it was so imperative that I not find out about your little condition. You got neutered."

"Pssh. I still got more balls than you boy." Frank growled.

"You mean ball? No more plurals Frank." Wyatt grinned at his father, setting the older man off.

Frank stood over Wyatt. "Listen here, you little shit-"

"No!" Wyatt shot up as well, his fists clenched, his eyes narrowed on Frank. "I'll never listen to you again. Sorry everyone, I must be taking my leave." Wyatt pushed back.

"Yeah, watch him run off with his tailed tucked between his legs."

Wyatt shot him the finger. He hoped Frank would throw his drink at him.

'Just a taste.'

'What the fuck?'

Wyatt felt shame at his urges. It was time to go.

"Bye mom. I'll call you."

Casey stood to follow. Wyatt shot her another look. She pouted and sat back down quietly.

"Merry fucking Christmas."

"Y'all better not be hiking, because you are not dressed for it." Morgan said, admiring her work.

Erin looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She'd borrowed Morgan's black-sleeved tight dress. She felt simple in her dark tights and boots. The gold spiked earrings and necklace added the edge she never thought she had. Her curls fell to the left, untamed and framing her face.

Morgan applied her make-up, dark shadowed eyes and red stained lips. She raked her fingers through Erin's hair.

"You look like a rock star." She gleamed.

Erin smiled. "Yeah? I mean, you know I don't really look, feminine."

Morgan frowned. "What are you talking about? You're gorgeous. You have weirdly perfect skin." She turned around and searched through her make-up bag for mascara.

Erin watched her sister and smiled. She felt a sudden burst of appreciation and love. She wrapped her arms around Morgan and pressed her face into her back.

"Thank you, big me." She said sincerely.

Morgan smiled and squirmed a bit. "You're welcome, little me."

Right then, they heard a knock on the door.

Erin shot up straight. "Fuck, he's early."

"Of course he is! What a gentleman!" Morgan chimed and gathered up the make-up. "You wearing panties?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes." Erin stated with a hint of exasperation.

Morgan frowned at her.

Erin rolled her eyes. "For god's sake Morgan. It's our first date!"

Morgan shrugged. "Whatever you say!"

Wyatt was floored.

Erin stood before him, like a figure he'd dreamt up.

'Jesus, has she been this hot the whole time?'

His eyes languidly crawled over her curves. He knew he wasn't hiding his lust very well, but he couldn't help it.

"Hi Wyatt." Erin smiled. She admired his outfit. Her eyes went straight for the navy blue tie. It was perfect and she could close her eyes and imagine him standing in front of the mirror, tying and retying it until it was perfect. She could see him adjusting it in the collar of his crisp white dress shirt. She could envision him ironing down any creases in his grey sweater before sliding it on top. She imagined him cleaning off his boots, as they looked perfect now.

"Um, hello." Wyatt coughed out. He randomly cleared his throat, and only then remembered that he'd brought her flowers. "Shit, um these are for you." His clammy fist shot the lilies out in front of him.

"Thank you, they're beautiful. These look fresh!" Before she could grab them, Morgan appeared next to her and yanked them out of Wyatt's hands.

"I'll take those!" She disappeared again.

Erin shook her head. "Sorry."

"No problem. Was she standing there the whole time?" Wyatt joked.

"I don't know." Erin laughed.

"Here you go!" Morgan appeared again, this time shoving Erin's coat and small purse into Erin's jumpy arms.

"What the fuck? Did you just phase next to me?" Erin exclaimed. Wyatt chuckled.

"Yes. Now leave." Morgan hustled her out the door. "Take good care of her Mr. Evans!"

"I certainly will," Wyatt said cheerfully.

"And feel free to stay out late. Very late." Morgan winked.

Wyatt blushed. "Um... uh thanks?"

Erin shot her fist out and slugged Morgan on the shoulder.

Morgan just laughed as she shut the door.

Erin sighed and shifted on her coat. "Sorry about that."

Wyatt didn't hear her. He just stood awkwardly, watching her chest come forward and her back arch as she slipped on her coat.

'Jesus, I'm in trouble.'

"So where are we going?" Erin asked, calling back his attention.

"Oh uh... it's a surprise." Wyatt grinned. He seemed to gain a surge of energy and stayed that way the entire drive. He spoke excitedly, careful to avoid his Christmas escapades. He kept a smile on her face the whole ride and when Erin reached over and held his free hand as he drove, he almost jumped.

'He's always so warm,' she thought.