All Comments on 'The Photo Session Ch. 04'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 6 years ago
Up to the same standard

England really doesn't lend itself to this kind of dalliance but I like to keep Allan naked at home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great addition to the series.

Another great addition to this series and thoroughly enjoyable as always.

I hope the series will continue and wonder if Gwen's boyfriend is also joining the Skins Society.

As another UK resident, like Jean CNFM I am always naked when it is warm enough to be so. It is just more comfortable that way.

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very cool

Great family and friends. Nude family modeling is great fun and something worth sharing. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to more fine writing in Ch 5!

AdjkirkAdjkirkalmost 6 years ago
Great Story, can’t wait for next chapter

Great introduction for next generation of Harry’s family to nude lifestyle. Will be interesting to see what different nude adventures Gwen does compared to Cassie & Sandy in ch 1-3, as well as further nude adventures Cassie & Sandy have.

nudetexannudetexanalmost 6 years ago
Great to see the story coninue

I have wondered when you might continue the series. It's great and look forward to Chapter 5 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Fine Addition

Again, this is a fine addition to the series. I shed a tear or two finding out Sara's passing and imagining how that would have affected Harry and Cassandra. It is absolutely wonderful that Sandy has returned! The arrival of Sandy and Gwen into the family again was especially moving and handled wonderfully. Now, I believe that the editing of this chapter could have been a little more exacting. For a time, it seemed that the author lost interest, resulting in the writing getting a little stilted. I must say though, this is one of the best, and exceedingly smooth stories I have read recently. I must admit, I wish the coaches had sexually meshed with the families. Adding FF & MFFM performances would have added to the eroticism. Now, it seems as if the stories are more 'vanilla' versus 'neapolitan. Still, in my opinion, wonderful series and many thanks to the author. R/S Belle A.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 4 years ago
Multi-generational casual nudity

Excellent... love the theme and pace... yes, families can enjoy being naked together from one generation to another. Thanks for including this part of life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous