The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of us started to laugh, and then Helen said, "I guess I can't send all of those back home to my boyfriend now, can I"? We all laughed again and then I got up and offered my hand to Helen. I pulled you up from the bed and then wrapped my arms around you and kissed you deeply. We held together for a beat and then parted.

"Helen" Lisa said "There's a shower in the changing room, go freshen up and I will sort out these pictures for you, okay"? Helen nodded and then went over to shower. After 10 minutes, Helen came out and I hopped in and showered myself clean, then I dressed and joined Helen and Lisa at the pc while they sorted out the pictures.

Helen reached for her purse, but I shook my head and said, "I will sort that out with Lisa later, okay"? You nodded your head, gathered up your stuff, gave me a kiss on the cheek, you kissed Lisa on the cheek and then left the studio. Lisa and I cleaned up the set and turned off the lights and left. Lisa hooked her arm through mine and we walked along laughing and chatting about what just happened. "What shall we have to eat Lisa?" I asked.

Lisa looked at me and thought for a moment, then said, "Chinese Chris, and you are paying and I want good wine tonight, not that cheap assed shit you normally buy us". I laughed and kissed her cheek as we headed to our favourite restaurant.

12