All Comments on 'The Photographer and the Painter'

by vyronika_knight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
visioneervisioneeralmost 9 years ago

A sensuous, beautiful story with vivid imagery and deliciously hot sex. Terrific writing.

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 9 years ago

It's a pleasure to read this, how much you've matured as a writer since "Celeste's College Adventures". This was a wonderfully sensuous experience. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well done.

I wish I could be able to see the painting ; )

Love it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely story.

There is something quite special about this story. You have captured a slice of life and presented it elegantly, beautifully, tastefully, joyfully, sensually. I've come back to reread this again for the third time since you posted the story. It is a trully well crafted piece of writing.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Such beautiful artistic chemistry. I loved the story and would love to see it continue

trans_boy1776trans_boy1776over 7 years ago
Photography And Painting

I like the way you captured them, photography and painting, together. You contrasted the characters greatly and it almost seemed like we were getting a good glimpse into parts of the arts world, seeing to two come together. Not only that but you didn't rush the climax and played it out, making it amazing. Great story, 5 stars indefinitely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyronika_knight@vyronika_knight
I love writing. I love exploring my fantasies in my writing and i love knowing that my words can help people enjoy their bodies. I think sex is one of those things we worry too much about what others think and not enough about what feels right. I hope that when people read my ...