The Phycologist: The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It showed no detail at all, it was too dark. I remembered Gary had installed external lighting, so I searched, found the controls, and switched them on. At least if he (or she?) returned I might gain a useful image.

Looking again at the clock it was 7.45pm. I would just have time to meet Brigit.

I pondered, and concluded what the heck, even though she was not in Regina's league for beauty she had a certain allure and a beautiful smile.

I arrived at the service station at 8.01pm, she was leaning on the counter waiting for me. Her smile was as wonderful as I remembered, although a little guarded.

"Let's go" she said as she linked arms with me, and walked me to my car.

She directed me to her apartment. After driving for a little while she said

"Karl, stop just over there".

I did.

"Right, you bastard, what did you do to me this morning? I don't respond sexually in that way. We are outside the police station, so you'd better start explaining or I'm going in there to report a rape!"

Clearly I had a bit of talking to do!

The story will continue in 'The Phycologist – Moral Dilemma' The preceding story was 'The Phycologist –The Beginning'