The Physical Therapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The difference was that Bill liked Jake and he was friends with Walter. Dr. Raj was nobody to Bill. He despised the guy. And this was the perfect opportunity to get rid of Dr. Raj, not that reporting a sexual assault should ever be used as a ploy for revenge.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated in his left pocket. Was it Jarred? No, it was Bill's friend Dr. Evelyn Rodriguez, who he went to for an STD screening over the weekend, after Jarred fucked him without a condom.

"Hello" Bill answered the phone.

"Hi Bill" Evelyn said, sounding excited. "I have the results for your STD screening. You are all clear, my friend."

"Thank you, Ev."

"You're welcome. Are you coming to my baby shower this Saturday?"

"I wouldn't miss it."

"Good. My husband will be playing football with some buddies afterwards; I know he will want you on his team."

"I don't want to get injured."

"Dude, you're like the biggest guy there...In all seriousness, you need to be more careful bro. You also don't want to get a girl pregnant. I always tell men to avoid the 'pull out manuever'"

"Thanks again, Ev"

"No problem." Evelyn hung up the phone.

He never told Evelyn that he was gay; he knew she would be cool with it, but her husband was homophobic. And Bill just didn't want to cause trouble.

He continued eating his fruit salad and enjoying the fresh air and sunlight, until a shadow blocked his sun. Bill looked up to see Frank standing over him, wearing shades with his hands in his pockets. Frank cocked his foot on the seat next to Bill.

"Hello mate." said Frank, sounding as smug as ever. "Can we talk?"

"I just want to finish my lunch, please leave me alone Dr. Raj...considering what you did in the bathroom you don't even deserve to be called that. If you are trying to convince me not to—"

"Listen, you can do what you want." interrupted, Frank pulling up a chair next to Bill. "If you report it, I won't deny any of it. I like you. Sure, I've fucked many guys and didn't give a damn about them, but you are different—"

"You never slept with me remember?"

"I know, but a lad can dream." grinned Frank, then he continued: "You are a special guy, and you deserve a man who will appreciate you. You are hard working, witty, caring, and sexy as fuck."

"You are so full of shit." Bill got up from his seat outside the salad bar and proceeded to leave.

Frank caught up with him. "Give me a chance. You don't even know me. Why don't we go to my place tonight?"

To get rid of Frank, Bill agreed, but only in a well lit public area.

***

Everyone gathered around in the conference room waiting for this "important meeting." Bill didn't know what was going to happen. He heard rumors that the clinic was struggling financially. Were personnel going to be fired? Was the clinic closing? Did a hospital buy the clinic? These were the questions circulating in Bill's mind and possibly the minds of the other workers.

Dr. Thomas, breezed into the room, he seemed to be in good spirits. Dr. Raj trailed behind him and took a seat across from Bill.

"I'm glad you all could make it here" Dr. Thomas began his speech. "This practice has been in business for nearly 15 years and in that time we have helped countless patients and their families. Some of you have been here since the opening of this practice. While others have joined our family of professionals recently. In the past few months, I was concerned that this practice will have to shut down meaning that we could no longer serve our community. All of you would have to find work elsewhere. I didn't have the heart to do it. So when, Sandy Brooke Hospital offered to buy this practice, they gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. We have a representative here to talk to you."

A tall and strapping businessman entered the conference room. Dr. Thomas gestured him to the pulpit and he stepped aside to let the guy address room.

"I can take it from here" the representative said to Dr. Thomas.

Once, Dr. Thomas took a seat, the man began talking. "Greetings everyone. My name Jake Thomas, and I am the director of mergers and acquisitions at Sand Brooke Hospital..."

Bill stopped listening to anything the man had to say after that. His mouth dropped open. It was Jake! And he looked completely different. Jake has dark brown dreadlocks and he is much bigger than when Bill last remembered him. Not that Jake was ever a scrawny guy; he always had a slender athletic physique. Now his body was similar to that of Walter—bulky, yet still slender.

During the speech Jake winked at Bill, much to Dr. Raj's dismay.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen" said Jake. "I wish to thank you for your time and it will be a pleasure working with all of you."

Bill was ready to go home, after the meeting was over. He still couldn't get over how different Jake looked. "So much can change in a year" Bill thought, then he considered "How does a 21 or 22 year old get such an important job."

Bill dropped his car keys after being startled, by someone touching his shoulder. He spun around to see it was Jake.

"I'm so happy to see you Bill" said Jake with a wide smile. He grabbed Bill and hugged him. "I know you didn't recognize me at first. We have so much to catch up with. Can we meet for dinner?"

"We certainly do...yeah we can meet for dinner."

Bill felt the blood rush to his cock, making his pants become too small for him. He lost control and he grabbed Jake kissing him passionately. Jake kissed back with his mouth open wide; his hand caressed Bill's lower back. Bill ran his fingers through Jake's dreadlocks.

In the distance, Dr. Raj watched everything going on.

"Oh how nice, you are fucking Dr. Thomas' son" shouted Frank.

Bill pushed Jake away in shock; he wasn't even thinking that people could be watching. He didn't know what to say. How would Dr. Thomas feel about Bill sleeping with his son?

Frank stormed off.

"Forget him" said Jake, trying to pull Bill back. "He's just an asshole, I have no clue why my dad is friends with him."

"What if he tells your father?" said a worried Bill. "I could lose my job!"

"You won't, my dad is retiring."

"What?!"

"Yeah, he wants a quiet life. Besides my dad likes you. Let's get out of here. We'll take my car."

Bill didn't argue, he followed Jake to his car.

***

"Hey, it's time to shut down the building, Lieb." Carlos, the building security guard, lightly tapped on Dr. Thomas' office door.

"Oh, I'm sorry." replied Lieb. "I was just taking care of a few things. I forgot the building shuts down at midnight. Just give me a few minutes, ok?"

Carlos sensed that something was a little off about Lieb. He asked Lieb if everything was okay, but Lieb responded that everything was fine with him. They had a bit of small talk—discussing work and topics in the news.

"You know I'm retiring" said, Lieb. "I'm not going to be the medical director/owner of this practice anymore."

"Really?!" said a surprised Carlos. "You can't retire now, my friend. You have too much youth in you! Besides, what will you do with your time? Knit? I can't imagine you hanging out with a bunch of sweet old ladies."

"No, I won't knit. I'd just masturbate thinking about you." Lieb joked.

Carlos didn't laugh, his face was expressionless.

"Where is your sense of humor?" continued Lieb, and then after a brief paused he continued: "Listen, I've been working with you a few years. You never told me if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend. The thing is: I'm not gay. I'm straight as an arrow. But, for some reason I find myself attracted to you. I'm going to ask you this question and I want you to answer me honestly. Are you gay?"

Carlos nodded.

"That's all I needed to hear." said Lieb as he approached Carlos.

Lieb tugged on Carlos's belt, pulling him close. Then Lieb, tore open Carlos' uniform shirt, causing some of the buttons to pop off. Lieb wrapped his hand around the back of Carlos' head and pulled him in for a wet passionate kiss.

Carlos broke away from Lieb. The security guard quickly got undressed, removing his uniform shirt and pants, kicking off his shoes, and tossing his watch on the ground.

An impatient Lieb grabbed Carlos. "I don't like to wait."

"Slow and steady" teased Carlos, who was stripped down to his briefs.

Lieb, who was still fully clothed, caressed Carlos' large muscular body. He massaged Carlos' pecs and teased Carlos' nipples.

Carlos moaned.

Slowly, Lieb's hands moved down to Carlos' waist and he caressed Carlos' lower back, then he slowly peeled down Carlos' tight grey briefs leaving Carlos completely naked.

Carlos's pubes were shaved and he had a relatively small cock.

Starting from Carlos' jaw, Lieb kissed his way down to his partner's right nipple.

"Stop" moaned Carlos, as Lieb sucked on Carlos' nipple. "That's my sensitive stop."

Ignoring Carlos, Lieb continued to suck on his partner's nipples while firmly squeezing Carlos' firm, round ass. Carlos cradled the crown of Lieb's head, running his fingers through Lieb's salt and pepper hair. He didn't find any signs of balding in Lieb's scalp.

Lowering his body, Lieb kissed his way down to a point slightly above Carlos' groin. He just froze for a minute. He couldn't believe what he was doing. This was his first sexual experience of any kind with another man. He was about to suck Carlos' cock. He didn't know what to do or how it worked. Sure, Lieb received blow jobs from women, but he never in his life had to give one!

"Why did you stop?" asked an impatient Carlos. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm sorry Carlos, I can't do this." Lieb stood up. "This was a mistake, I'm very sorry. I have to go."

Lieb gathered his belongings and exited the office.

Carlos was in a confused and angry state. He felt like he was just used by Lieb, who seemed to simply want to 'experiment' with a guy. A million thoughts went through his mind. His feelings of anger and confusion transformed into that of guilt; he was about to have sex with a straight guy.

Still nude, Carlos sauntered around Dr. Thomas' office. He couldn't get dressed. He couldn't go home. All he could do was pace back and forth.

Suddenly, two thugs barged into the office.

"Oh shit, Christmas must have come early." said one of the thugs, salivating at Carlos' buff naked body.

"Indeed it has" said the other thug. "Let's have fun with this bitch."

"You better get the hell outta here before I call the police" demanded Carlos. "We got security cameras everywhere."

"We already disabled the cameras dumbass." said the first thug. "You must think we common criminals."

"Let's teach his ass a lesson." offered the second thug.

Carlos wasn't intimidated by the thugs. "You assholes are really starting to piss me off."

The first thug drew a pistol at Carlos. "Yo shut the fuck up...you got a lot of mouth...I bet you won't have shit to say when you sucking my dick. Get yo ass on the floor!"

Carlos slowly lowered himself to the floor. He didn't flinch once, he wasn't even frightened.

"We ain't got time for this" cried the second thug. "We gotta be in and out, you can get yo dick suck another day."

"Nah. You go. I'mma have fun with him." responded the first thug, gun still pointed at Carlos. "I got this."

"If you get locked up it ain't my problem." The second thug ran to the exit.

Once, the second thug was gone, the first thug unzipped his pants and pulled out his long fat cock. "You gonna need jaw surgery after you done."

"No my friend, you will be the one needing a hospital." said Carlos, as he slapped the gun out of the criminal's hand.

"You piece of shit" The thug gave Carlos a knee kick to the face. "I don't need my gun to fuck you up bitch!"

Carlos was flat on his back holding his bleeding nose.

"You think cuz you twice my size, you coulda took me easy" The thug burst out in laughter. "Mother fucker I been studying the martial arts for years."

"So have I" said Carlos, as he performed a trip kick, by wrapping his feet around one of the thugs legs causing him to lose his balance and fall. The thug tried to crawl and reach the gun, but Carlos jumped on top of the thug pinning him down to prevent him from getting the gun.

"Get offa me" shouted the thug.

Carlos turned the thug over and knocked him out with one punch. Then he found an extension chord in the office. And Carlos bound the thug's hands and feet.

He stood to catch his composure. Carlos couldn't believe all that had just happened. He quickly got dressed and called the police.

Once, the police arrived on scene, Carlos explained everything to the cops. He filled out a police statement form. The officer noticed that Carlos' nose was bleeding; the officer suggested that Carlos get his nose checked out by an EMT, but the twenty-eight year old security guard refused.

By that time, the thug regained consciousness. The police freed him from the extension chords bounding his hands and feet and they put handcuffs on the thug. The thug hurled insults and threats at Carlos the whole time, while cops escorted the young criminal out.

THE END

***

This story isn't over yet.

What's in store for Bill? Jake is back in the picture. Where does Jarred or even Walter fit into this?

Obviously, we see Lieb is attracted to Carlos, but he backed out last minute. Will Lieb come around? If so, would Carlos even want to go there with Lieb?

We see Carlos has a new enemy. Will the thug get out of jail and get revenge on Carlos?

As I said before, Carlos is an important character. He will get his own series in "The Security Guard" which I haven't written yet.

Please look out for the "Physical Therapist IV". And to find out what's in store for Carlos, please read "The Security Guard."

12